SOUTHCOAST MEET UPDATE

I'd be happy with the sticky label, to help at the initial meeting.
Ann x

Thanks for the offer FFnF. To save you the trouble of printing and possibly posting labels to us in advance, think it would just be easier to do our own for the initial meet!

Can't wait now, booking hotel this week.

Hi Guys

Have looked into the practicalities of getting there, and I just don't think I am able to do it.

The distance is an issue with me, unfortunately, and transport is appalling, even if I drive.

Sorry, will have to back out - but if there's a "meet" available in Exeter or even Bristol I would be definitely up for it.

Penzance is not the best place in the world to travel from!

Let's organise a South West meet up for sometime next year.

After Xmas I'll start up a thread and see the interest if no one has already done so.

I'm sure there are a few minimers who have been waiting for a South West Get together.

Although I live in Essex I'm a Devonshire girl at heart and would travel to get to it.

Dizzy x

Hi Dizzy

Sounds good to me. Being this far down means that I can't get to most of the meets.

How about sometime around Easter?

Will keep an eye out for the thread.

Eclipse

I can appreciate how expensive and difficult it would be for you even to get up to Bristol would be quite a hike. But Bristol or Bath may be a good location if we want to include more members. We must debate on the thread. i think Easter would be realistic. Days a bit longer and bank accounts a bit healthier too.

Let's do it!!

Dizzy x

Sounds like a grand idea... start a thread now... don't hang around... lol :D Gives people another thing to look forward to! :D

You are quite right!!!

We should start the thread now. I should be doing the housework though have to go out within the hour.

Naughty me! Naughty Minimins!!

I'll start up a quick one and see what responses we have.

Dizzy x

You are quite right!!!

We should start the thread now. I should be doing the housework though have to go out within the hour.

Naughty me! Naughty Minimins!!

I'll start up a quick one and see what responses we have.

Dizzy x

ummmmmmmm YES I SHOULD BE CRIMBO DEC HUNTING IN MY LOFT AND IRONING AM I nooooooooooooo :eek: LOL
XXC

Excellent!!! :D :D

hey all
i have just become a cdc and am chuffed to bits. This happened a little while ago thats why i havent been on so much as i have been setting things up etc etc
anyway i have already got a couple of clients who i have told about minimins and who although not registered on here do pop in and have a browse through, sure it wont be long til they get addicted too.
Anyway my question here is would it be allowed for them to come along to the soutcoast meet in jan and meet everyone. Im sure it will do them the world of good! Or would everyone prefer it if it was only minimins members?
I will leave it up to you guys to decide, its just that 3 of them are student nurses and as you can appreciate very busy with work and study and xmas of course so although they pop in and have a looksee they dont always get time to post.
stickers are a great idea for the inital meet up, saves the embarassment of hunting around for other lost souls!

anyway im now pledging to lose my last 16lbs by jan 27th!!!! good luck to everyone on their way.

cant wait to meet everyone

lynjo

Anyway my question here is would it be allowed for them to come along to the soutcoast meet in jan and meet everyone. Im sure it will do them the world of good! Or would everyone prefer it if it was only minimins members?

The more the merrier I say!! :D
PS
Congratulations on becoming a CDC!

Just booked hotel at Gunwharf Quays, coming with hubby, travelling up on the Friday before and really looking forward to meeting everyone!

About Tiger, Tiger...

I live near portsmouth (in brighton) and have been to Tiger, Tiger before as I have a friend who lives in pompey... Anyway I can most recommend it! It is a huge club with various bars playing different sorts of music. Been there a couple of times and always had a good laugh.

Luv CC xxx xxx xxx

CC,
I rang TigerTiger and they said they reserve seating areas at no extra cost ... I have to say I really like that idea. Somewhere to rest the tired feet after extensive booty shaking!

Back