Sp days

GemmaAnn

Hi everyone! I am currently on my slimming world journey. I have been on/off now for over a year, just 4 weeks ago I started again. I am detemined to stick to it this time! So far I have lost 10lbs. I go on holiday in just over six weeks and would like to loose another 14lb before I go. Is this achievable?
I am currently on day for of SP to try and boost weight loss a little. I am just wondering how many SP days I should be doing? Have I done too many in 1 week?
I have a BMI of 27.6.
Tia
Gemma x

Welcome Gemma and well done on losing 10lbs👏👏👏

As far as I am aware... is that if you are doing SP for longer than a week you need to add an extra HexA...on SP days you already have 2 HexB’s and 1 HexA

I have no idea if you could lose 14lbs in 6 weeks, that is a big ask on SW with your BMI so close to normal weight...I’m sure it’s possible if you stay on plan...at the stage you are at now another 10lbs down is probably a dress size.

Saying that...I would love to be down another stone in six weeks...all we can do is try our best and see what happens😁

Welcome Gemma and well done on losing 10lbs👏👏👏

As far as I am aware... is that if you are doing SP for longer than a week you need to add an extra HexA...on SP days you already have 2 HexB’s and 1 HexA

I have no idea if you could lose 14lbs in 6 weeks, that is a big ask on SW with your BMI so close to normal weight...I’m sure it’s possible if you stay on plan...at the stage you are at now another 10lbs down is probably a dress size.

Saying that...I would love to be down another stone in six weeks...all we can do is try our best and see what happens😁

Thank you for your reply! I am determined to try my best and that is all I can do! Fingers crossed I can achieve my goal and feel beautiful in my bikini!
Good luck on your weightloss xx

Back