Green Day Spaghetti Pie

StaceyUK

Gold Member
You can jazz this up by adding some crushed chilies to the bolognese mix or some capers, sun dried tomatoes or olives.

1.5 syns and 1 HEX A and 1 HEX B for the whole pie on a green day

115g dried spaghetti
1 tbsp Flora extra light (1.5 syns)
1 egg, beaten
28g Parmesan, grated (HEX A)
1 pack Quorn mince
1 onion, chopped
1/2 green pepper, chopped
1/2 carrot, grated
1/2 courgette, grated
4 mushrooms, diced
2 cloves garlic, chopped
1 tin chopped tomatoes
dried basil & oregano
1 tub low fat cottage cheese, drained
57g reduced fat mozzarella, shredded (HEX B)

1. In a saucepan, cook the mince, onion, pepper, carrot, courgette, mushrooms & garlic for about 10 mins. Add the tomatoes and herbs.

2. Cook the spaghetti. Drain and return to saucepan. Stir the margarine in until melted. Stir in the egg & parmesan.

3. Coat a pie plate with Frylight. Press the spaghetti mixture onto the bottom and up the sides, forming a crust. Spread the cottage cheese mix over the spaghetti and up the sides. Spread the quorn mixture over the cottage cheese (you may have too much bolognese, in which case freeze the leftovers, if desired). Sprinkle with mozzarella.

4. Bake at 180 for 20-25 mins until bubbly and heated through.

Attachments

• IMG_4445.JPG
    IMG_4445.JPG
    144.4 KB · Views: 250
  • IMG_4448.JPG
    IMG_4448.JPG
    81.5 KB · Views: 300
Lol!

Stacey where do you get all you inspiration from? x

This sounds and looks lovely! Just wondering how many this served? I do SW with my mum but her OH likes reasonably big portions (he doesn't 'do' diets lol). xx

Bump!

Haven't had this for ages so going to make for tomorrow night. Could make it EE friendly and have it with normal mince. I would probably omit the mozzarella too and just sprinkle it was some parmesan using HEX A or syn it.

Back