Spammers thread :)

:D Yep we have to look the part in our vehicles, mind you today will be a good day for catching speeding drivers, they seem to go faster in the sunshine :D

:D Yep we have to look the part in our vehicles, mind you today will be a good day for catching speeding drivers, they seem to go faster in the sunshine :D

hehe yeah thats true, i think the sun puts everyone in a good mood. well i wouda been caught yesterday evening going over the limit but two cars flashed me so slowed right down to the limit and sure enough there were the guards hiding in a bush with there speed gun...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:haha they didnt catch me this time either but its ridiculous this road used to be 100 its a fine big road with hard shouldners we got a new motorway which is 120 but they now reduced the old road to 80 which is sooo stupid its a brill road not like country roads ejits!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

:D Its an offence over here to flash oncomming drivers to alert them to the police checkpoints :D

:D see we have two cars, the one you see and the one further up the road that you cant :D

:D Wait till the fine hits your door later this week :D

:D Its an offence over here to flash oncomming drivers to alert them to the police checkpoints :D

REALLY?? i so didnt know that....

:D There is only one way to avoid a ticket, DONT SPEED!!! :D

:D no excuses, just let the nice officer take down your particulars :p

:D Do they have roads in ireland?? last time i was there it was just a little stip of tarmac with lots of potholes in :D

Back