Spammers thread :)

:D Do they have roads in ireland?? last time i was there it was just a little stip of tarmac with lots of potholes in :D

:giggle::giggle: Oooh Becky's gonna get you Allan!! :eek:

Ahh she can't now Allan, she's back with A lol!! Just flash your cleavage instead Becky, that'll distract the plod enough to let you off lol! ;):D

well maybe if im stopped :D :D

Oooh you're gonna get into trouble young lady!! Don't :copon: me or I'll set Allan onto you. :nono::nono:

ohhhh so so scared shaking in my little shoes already.........:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

:D Do they have roads in ireland?? last time i was there it was just a little stip of tarmac with lots of potholes in :D

your such a cheeky sod, of course we have roads there is only potholes on like the country roads. the roads up near where my parents live are in a desperate way. the amount of holes etc, i dont know how anyone keeps a car up there. and muck and all urgh :rolleyes:

:giggle::giggle: Oooh Becky's gonna get you Allan!! :eek:

run.........run......:p:p

:D Is she going to spank me???? Bring it on :D

No you'd only like that.......:rolleyes:

:8855::8855: You'd like that wouldn't you Allan??! :D:D

hehe yes he would!! :rolleyes:

oh and carol :copon:thats for you :D

:D Where are:D all the spammers tonight?? im back in the land of the living :p

:D Im still here, where has the sun gone, its nice and warm, but cloudy today :sigh:

:D Going to be glorious tomorrow, rain on Sunday :D and im still winning :p

i havent seen any weather today :( enjoy the sun while it lasts...ps this isnt lptp...:p:p:p

:D Well it is 7am, the sun is out, and the washing machine is on, got to take amy horseriding soon, then the day is mine to do what i want :D

:D Morning fellow spammers, what we all doing today???? :D

:D there is nothing like shopping for new clothes for your hols, unless its cheaper in LA :D

Back