Sparkes food diary

Week 7, day 2:

3 mile taper run this morning as didn't want any injuries before the race on Sunday!

Breakfast:
Skinned milk in cuppas all day (HEA)
Peach & banana

Lunch:
Lean bacon, poached eggs, beans, tinned tomatoes, mushrooms, 2 sainsburys be good to yourself Cumberland sausages (1 syn) with two slices wm toast (HEB) with 1tbsp butter (4 Syns, measured with proper measuring spoons)

Tea:
Pasta bolognaise made with chunky veg

Snack:
Cherries

Treat:
4 bottles of Carling Zest - 20 Syns

Weekly Syns total so far:
35 Syns

Last edited:
Just redone my measurements, first noted them in April, done a couple of times since, last time was 4th July, since then I've lost 6.5", and sine April I've lost 14.5"
Happy to see the bust has stayed the same but 6.5" have been lost from my waist!

That's fantastic! I really wish I had taken my measurements at the start so I could see how I had progressed. Keep it up, you're doing so well! :) x

I'm more and more motivated the more the weight and inches go down! Especially as SW doesn't say you're evil for enjoying your food!
Was lovely this morning to go buy some holiday clothes, all in a size 12!
We'll get there together eh Princess!

Week 7, day 3:

Breakfast:
Shreddies & skimmed milk (HEA & HEB)
Banana

Snack:
Nectarine

Lunch:
Low fat chilli chicken supernoodles with mixed veg, strawberries

Snack:
Nectarine

Tea:
Pasta with smoked ham, mushrooms and Kerry low low cheese (6.5 Syns)

41.5 Syns

Last edited:
Well it's the race tomorrow, starting the day off with porridge and a banana, then a pre-race red bull!
Then I'm going off plan for the rest of the day! We're having a quick fast food lunch on our way through Newcastle afterwards on our way home so probably macdonalds or greggs!

Then meeting up with friends, the husband will have done the race too, so we're all going to the local family pub for tea! They do lovely steaks, or chicken so won't be too bad foodwise but I plan on a couple of pints of lager too!

Back to plan on Monday but at least it's now the school hols and I can have a nice lie in, followed by long days where I can plan and cook lovely slimming world recipes to my hearts content!

Week 7, day 4:

Great North 10K this morning!

Day off plan! (still charting what I eat and drink though)

Breakfast:
Porridge & canderel
Banana

Red bull mid morning before race

Lunch:
Chicken bake from Greggs, bottle of orange lucozade and a mini soreen loaf

Tea:
6oz rump steak, chicken kebab skewer, chips, mushrooms, peas, tomato and 2 onion rings
Carrot cake and single cream
4 pints of lager

41.5 Syns

Last edited:
Good luck with the race today! Be sure to let us know how you get on :) x

Will do hunny! All ready for it now, just got to put my trainers on and pin my number to my top. Being picked up at 9am, my wave starts at 10:48 (precise lol) so should hopefully be done by noon!

Will do hunny! All ready for it now, just got to put my trainers on and pin my number to my top. Being picked up at 9am, my wave starts at 10:48 (precise lol) so should hopefully be done by noon!

Will be thinking of ya hun, you can do it!! :)

You go girl!! Fab :)

Cheers Princess! I usually run on a Monday too but having a rest day today, back on plan though! Checked the scales and although I had dipped lighter on Sunday morning, I'm still the same as weigh in day today after the excess yesterday so that's a good sign!
Still on a high after smashing my PB by 8 minutes!

Week 7, day 5:

Breakfast:
375ml skimmed milk in cuppas all day
Poached eggs on 2 slices wm toast (HEB)
Banana

Lunch:
Chilli chicken supernoodles

Snack:
Cherries

Tea:
Chicken, with broccoli & cheese pasta n sauce
Nectarine

41.5 Syns

Last edited:
Picture updates!
First is from my cousin's 18th party at the end of May, second is from yesterday after the race!
Can't believe I let myself get that big! A way to go yet but really pleased with progress so far!

Attachments

• image-859621468.jpg
    image-859621468.jpg
    224.4 KB · Views: 75
  • image-2410367273.jpg
    image-2410367273.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 64
Well done Suzie re the run - woooohoooo !!!:clap:

You look amazing -!!! you can really see the difference. :character00115:

Week 7, day 6:

Breakfast:
Shreddies & skimmed milk (HEA & HEB)