Sparkled Pixie's Food Diary - Newbie, am I doing it right?!!

sparkledpixie

Silver Member
I'm brand new to Slimming World having been very successful with Weight Watcher so would appreciate feedback on whether I am doing this right!!

Tuesday - 20th April

Breakfast - 1/4 pineapple, 1/2 punnet of strawberries, handful of grapes, large banana, mandarin muller light yoghurt and 28g muesli (HEB)

Lunch - Green salad, pickled onions, cooked beetroot, 1 egg, fat free dressing, jacket potato and 40g cottage cheese

Dinner - small chicken breast (HEB), Batchelors Chicken Rice, mixed vegetables, 1tbsp ketchup and 28g cheddar cheese (HEA)

Snack - Vanilla with chocolate sprinkles muller light

I make that 3 syns due to the cottage cheese being full fat.

Wednesday 21st April

2nd day!

Breakfast
Vanilla with chocolate sprinkles muller light, grapes, 1/4 pineapple and 1/4 punnet of strawberries

Lunch
Green salad with 28g cheddar cheese (HEA), cottage cheese and 1 egg

Dinner
Quorn steak strips with vegetable stir fry

Snacks

3 Percy Pigs, 1 Thorntons chocolate

8 syns?

Wednesday 21st April

2nd day!

Breakfast
Vanilla with chocolate sprinkles muller light, grapes, 1/4 pineapple and 1/4 punnet of strawberries

Lunch
Green salad with 28g cheddar cheese (HEA), cottage cheese and 1 egg

Dinner
Quorn steak strips with vegetable stir fry

Snacks

3 Percy Pigs, 1 Thorntons chocolate

8 syns?

Hi, I am quite new too - been on a week nearly. I lost all my weight on WW so it's hard to get out of the pointing frame of mind...

Muller Layered = 2 syns
Percy Pigs = 1.5 each =4.5
Thorntons depends what one you had, most seem to be 3 each but some are 2 or 3.5. I'd say 3 to be on the safe side,
TOTAL = 9 syns

Presume your doing a green day?

x

Hi, I am quite new too - been on a week nearly. I lost all my weight on WW so it's hard to get out of the pointing frame of mind...

Muller Layered = 2 syns
Percy Pigs = 1.5 each =4.5
Thorntons depends what one you had, most seem to be 3 each but some are 2 or 3.5. I'd say 3 to be on the safe side,
TOTAL = 9 syns

Presume your doing a green day?

x

Said I was new too - the Muller was the sprinkles not layered doh! so it's free isnt it!

SO, only 7 syns chick x

The chocolate was a hotel chocolat one but the only thing I can find like it is Thorntons... it was a champagne truffle though so just counted it at the highest to be on the safe side. 7 syns sounds good to me though and yes, green day. Not tried a red yet but will be doing on Friday as I am eating out for the first time on SW!

Yes I sinned the ketchup... gutted it is a sin I could live off the stuff!

Thursday 22nd April

Breakfast - Banana and a Banana Muller Light

Lunch - Jacket potato and tuna (HEB)

Dinner - Quorn bolognaise with pasta sprinkled with cheese (HEA)

Snacks - Thorntons chocolate and 3 Percy Pigs

7.5 syns

Oh dear, Friday wasn't too bad...

Breakfast - Muller light and banana

Dinner - At Chiquitos so I opted for grilled chicken burger and chips... so the chicken was free, the burger bun was my HEB then there was a little dollop of mayonnaise and a few chips. I didn't have many.

Snacks - 2 vodka and slim line tonic, 1 Thorntons chocolate

I'm counting around 15 sins.

Saturday was really naughty, don't really know where to start!!

Lunch - Chicken salad with very low fat cottage cheese

Dinner - Steak, salad and potato wedges (HEB)

Drink - Hmm... I remember a couple of bottles of strawberry cider, 2 vodka and slim line tonics, 2 Pimms cocktails, 2 glasses of sweet perry and 2 glasses of rose... ooooopppss!!

Been a little better today I think...

Breakfast - 2 slices of toast (2 HEB) with low fat spread

Dinner - Quorn chicken, Batchelors tomato and herb pasta n sauce, vegetables

Snacks - 28g cheese (HEA) orange and chocolate sprinkles muller light (how nice are these?? I had never seen them before but wow, gorgeous) and 3 toffee pennies

I make that 8.5 sins

Drink - Hmm... I remember a couple of bottles of strawberry cider, 2 vodka and slim line tonics, 2 Pimms cocktails, 2 glasses of sweet perry and 2 glasses of rose... ooooopppss!!
Ahh you sound like me after a big night out. I remember drinking certain things up to a point, and then I get flash backs of sambuca shots/apple sours shots/that cheeky glass of rose. Those are the best nights but you regret them the next day (cos of the masssssive hangover, and cos the million syns you consumed which ruins your full week!!)

I hope you had a great night :):D xx

It was a really good night and I sneakily got on the scales this morning and am looking to be onto a big loss this week.... so don't think I have done too much damage. To be honest I've never struggled with alcohol stopping weight loss for some reason. When I did WW I didn't count alcohol and still lost a lot each week... sure it will stop me sooner rather than later though!

Ahh that's brilliant :D go you!!

Your so lucky with alcohol then. I've had to cut down loads...i was a big wine drinker which is where my weight came from (and sitting around on my backside being lazy lol). So now I've totally cut out wine (with the exception of last night, naughty naughty!).

But sometimes the case with me is, what goes down most defo comes back up the next morning. Hangovers are killers!

Monday - 26th April

Breakfast - Fruit Salad and Muller Light

Lunch - Carvery... meat with lots of vegetables and a yorkshire pudding. Oh and a splash of gravy

Dinner - Beef and salad

Snacks - 28g cheese (HEA), 2 percy pigs

Sins - 9

Tuesday 26th April

Woo lost 3.5lbs despite carvery, eating out and lots of alcohol over the weekend!

Breakfast - Fruit salad and muller light

Lunch - Quorn salad, 28g cheese (HEA) and FF cottage cheese

Dinner - SW chips, egg and heinz spaghetti

Snacks - Malteaster Bunny (treat for doing well :)) and 3 percy pigs

Sins - 14?

Thanks Suki :)

Wednesday 28th April

Breakfast - Muller Light with cherry layer

Lunch - Chicken salad and 28g cheese (HEA)

Dinner - 2 Sainsburys BGTY cumberland sausages and egg on bread (2HEB) with splodge of ketchup

Snacks - 1 Thorntons chocolate, 2 rich tea

Sins - Think it is 11

I've well and truly fell off the wagon... put all the weight I lost back on and 2lbs more :wave_cry:
So I am desperately trying to find some motivation and I figured my diary did help with that so I am starting again today.

Back