Sparkling water and CD

wellandgood

Silver Member
I know that we are allowed sparkling water when doing CD. I was told it shouldnt make any difference to my weight loss and that I could count it as water intake. BUT, i have noticed that Im not weeing as much since Ive started drinking it. (I have started drinking 2 ltr of sparkling to 1 ltr still water about 3 week ago).

I just just wondering if anyone else has had water retention when comsuming a lot of sparkling water. I think this may be why Im experiencing lower losses(coz of water retention) Is it possible that the fizzy water is doing it? (maybe it is just my imagination but my losses slowed down at about the same time I started drinking fizz)... Anyone?

I haven't found that wellandgood, but in saying that I don't drink a huge amount of sparkling water. I mostly only drink it at the weekends. Sorry I'm not more help :(

def sparkling water you are drinking and not soda water?

Bicarb could cause retention problems but not the plain sparkling stuff. Must admit I drink it and I've been fine, but with all things on this diet its all individual.

Maybe try cutting it out for a week and see how you go?

I drink it all the time. I can't really say I have noticed I lose less when I drink it because my losses have been c*** from day one haven't really had one week good loss to compare it to!!

I have read this in the distant past,
But I drink it too and havent had any problems it is yummy with flavours.

x

Back