Sparkling_Fairy's weight loss diary - A New Beginning

Lost 3lbs this week. Woohoo!
I'm really happy with that, as I was only aiming for 2lbs a week.

I weigh myself every day, and the first 4 days of this week, I didn't lose anything! I thought I was going crazy!
But then the last 3 days, I lost 3lbs.
So I think I'm not gonna weigh myself anymore before the weekend

OMG, I just realised that's half a stone gone!
If this keeps up (though I won't get my hopes up) I could be done with this diet in 5 weeks!
Now that's motivation.

It should be before Christmas.
I have AAM week the week of December 3rd. Then company Christmas party on December 11th. Department Christmas Party on December 16th. And the week after it's Christmas.
So I think I'll just continue AAM. The company Christmas party comes with a meal, and the department Christmas party will be at the Christmas market.

Galway has it's first Christmas market EVER! I think it's the first in Ireland ever.
And they have 2 belgian chocolate stalls. I'm belgian, and I miss chocolate so much in Ireland, 'cause it's just not the same.
So I know I won't be able to resist.
They have food stalls from all over the world, so I know I'll be eating.
Since I'm already not going out for dinner on my birthday this week so I can stay good, I'm going to do 100% until December and then start slowly re-introducing food.
I think that will still bring me to my goal before Christmas

Well done on this weeks loss.. .brilliant result

Thanks girls :D
Incredible what half a stone off will do. I look so much slimmer! I think I may have to buy some new jeans, 'cause the two I wear most often are starting to hang off me.

Just finished my morning bar with a cup of tea at my desk.
I always find that tea stops my hunger like nothing else can! Whenever I'm starving but I feel it's too early to eat, I drink a cup of tea and my hunger is gone!
So combining the bar with the tea, actually makes me feel a little naseous. I may not be hungry for the rest of the day :cool:

OMG, just turned one of my shakes into a hot fudge, and it was heaven!!!!!!! I think that's the way I'm going forward from now on!

I was supposed to go to London for 1 day next week, and I changed it to 5 days :confused: One of those impulsive things I do.
But I have tea/coffee facilities in my hotel room, so soup and hot fudge are the way to go! And a bar of course.
I think I'll only struggle with drinking 2 litres of water. I don't want to be peeing all the time while sightseeing around London

Re: Sparkling_Fairy's weight loss diary - Happy with the 2nd weigh in

Just about 60ml of hot water mixed with a pack. And then I microwave it for about 30 seconds

I'm soooooooooooo stupid!!!

I usually always bring 2 packs with me to work and 1 bar. I always have the 3rd pack at home, but I bring it just in case I have to work late or I'm really hungry.
So today, since I usually only work until 2:30 on Fridays, I only brought my pack of soup, 'cause I have a box of bars at work.
And then I realised, that I'm going to the cinema tonight, so I can't have a bar this morning!!!
Meaning 1 pack of soup will have to last me until about 3:30 when I get home.
I'm hoping I can stretch having the first half until 11 and then the second half around 2, but I'm already feeling fairly hungry.

And it's my birthday today. I know most people have a day off then, but I really don't want to go off the rails.
Not eating on my birthday, shows how much I'm dedicated to this diet! I'm also avoiding the Christmas market, which opens today, until December.

On the upside, Harry Potter tonight and 2 of my fav artists' albums are released today!

Well, off to Harry Potter tonight.
I turned my bar into cookies. Hope they taste nice! I might just take a regular bar, just in case.

I will have 4 packs today though. I managed fine with my soup. I could wait until 11 to have half a pack, had the other half around 2. A shake around 4 and another now at 7. Thats my daily routine, and I was really hungry!
The bar will be more a snack, but I can't go to the cinema without eating. So better a bar than sweets!

4 packs is better than coming off plan - have fun

xxx

How was the movie? I really want to go and watch it but I don't have anyone who could watch my girls and I couldn't take them with me.

Well done having the determination to continue your diet even through your birthday, I couldn't even manage it through my daughters birthday lol.

Re: Sparkling_Fairy's weight loss diary - Happy with the 2nd weigh in

The movie was awesome!!! It stayed very true to the book. It was exactly as I imagined it.

Had 4 packs yesterday. But at least that's allowed.
Back to 3 today :)

Lost another 2lbs this week :D
That's what I'm aiming for, so I'm really happy with that. If I continue this, I only have a few weeks left to go.
I also think I need to create another hole in my belt, though don't really know how to do it myself.
My trousers are getting way too big, and my belt doesn't have enough holes anymore and doesn't really keep them up.
An excuse to go out and buy new trousers :p

Now comes the big challenge.
I'm going to London from tomorrow until Sunday. It's not the food I'm worried about, I'll manage that. I love doing this diet at the moment, especially since my clothes fit so well.
But I'm worried about the water. I don't want to pop in somewhere to go to the loo all the time while sightseeing. And I can't really glug a 2 litre bottle of water all day either.
I'm gonna try to drink half a litre in the hotel while I get ready in the morning, and then take a small 1 litre bottle with me throughout the day, and then drink another half litre in the evening at the hotel. I'll be on my own most of the days as my friends are leaving thursday night, so I won't be going out anyways.
I hope it'll work out!

Back