Total Solution Sparklyfairy finds her sparkle again...

sparklyfairydreams

Hi everyone, i thought i's start a diary on here, so here's a bit about me...

i'm 24 with a boyfriend of 6 years and a beautiful 3 year old daughter.
ive always been fat but after i had my daughter i decided to do something about it, i followed sw and up untill April 2011 had lost 4st7lb.

in april 2011 i put a few pounds on over my birthday and then just could not get them off no matter what i tried, i found myself quickly gaining weight even though i was still following sw....thought it must of been that so after a brief stint at rc and ww trying to do anything i could to get the weight off i decided too see my dr.

after a long hard struggle i was finally diagnosed underactive thyroid and put on medication....this really really broke my heart, i'd worked so so hard to lose all that weight and boom it was coming back faster than ever before. :(

anyway here i am and to date ive gained 3stone since last april....shooting from 11st 11lbs all the way back up to 15stone :(

ive been pondering exante for a while but always been too chicken too actually order, mainly cos of what other people will think about it.

on monday after crying in the mirror again i came straight to the pc and ordered the months bumper pack and started on wednesday..

my first day was fine, all the excitement i think, my second day was fine as i was kept busy with the baking that i do...i know torture myself ha!

today is day 3 and i feel ok, not hungry but am missing eating if you know what i mean.

hopefully as i update this diary daily ill get too know some of you better and stop feeling so awful about myself...i want the happy me back...funny how i thought i was massive at 11st 11lbs and id kill to be that now!!

i dont want to feel uncomfortable and embarrased going out anymore....i dont want to sit in work with my trousers undone anymore....

i want ME BACK!!

anyway if your still reading then thank you for listening to me ramble haha!

selina xxxx

Welcome hunny Good luck with your journey :) you will feel fabulous when you start seeing the scales going down not just that but with in yourself too :) stay positive x

Hi sparkly looking forward to your diary updates. X

Thanks Jenny :)

Well I came home from work and had to bake a giant cupcake for an order for tomorrow...I didn't even lick my fingers or anything :)

Just had mushroom soup with added garlic powder and cumin powder for tea! Was nice actually :)

Going to have an early night tomorrow because when I wake up it will be day 4 eeeekkkkk!!! Xx

well here we are, day 4 already, cant quite believe it!! im so proud of myself and it hasnt been nowhere near as hard as i thought it would!!

today is the weekend, so am at work this morning with a bar and 1.5lt water for breakfast :)

then when i get home im spring cleaning all weekend too keep me busy :) going to try a thick shake with ice for my lunch and then the vegetable soup for tea!

plus another 1.5lt water!

woop woop! feeling really excited, have a bit of a dull headache today though so im off to pop a couple of paracetomal! :)

have a good day everyone!

selina xxx

Had a banging headache when i finished work so came home and went to bed for an hour,

Although I havent been hungry I've missed food today and found it quite hard not to pinch the food I had to make for everyone else!

Am only just having my lunch - choc shake made with peppermint tea- omg!!! It is amazing!! Deffo my new fave!! Yum yum yum!

Least I know I can have this yummy hot choc when I'm feeling a abit rubbishy!

Can't believe its day 5 tomorrow :-D
And with it being bank hol it means the day I'm back to work is weigh in day :) seems soon that does!

Wahoooooo!!!! Xxx

Hiya Selina, you're doing fantastic! Stay positive and motivated. Good luck, not that you need it! :hug99: xx

Hi Selina just wanted to pop by to say well done so far keep up the good work. Also if you don't mind me asking apart from putting on weight fast how else can you tell if you have an under active thyroid?

You're doing fab, like you i'm so looking forward to my weigh in next week. Can't believe how quickly this week has passed :D

spyro2008 said:
Hi Selina just wanted to pop by to say well done so far keep up the good work. Also if you don't mind me asking apart from putting on weight fast how else can you tell if you have an under active thyroid?

I was incredibly tired all the.time used to go too bed about 8pm every night, and i was so so down.and.depressed used to cry every day it was awful, and the coldness! loads of symptoms. It all made complete sense after being diagnosed & i feel tons better.since being on.meds ... Just a shame i.got the only disease to make you fat!! Lol xx

:) thank you too babe! When.do.you weigh.in? I weigh Tuesday after work,.exciting that the next time im.in work is weigh in.day! Xx

Mine's Tuesday morning, I can't wait, would love to lose double figures in my first week. I managed that on CD so will just have to see

LizDesigns said:
Mine's Tuesday morning, I can't wait, would love to lose double figures in my first week. I managed that on CD so will just have to see

Eeekkk wish i.could weigh in.a morning :-(
Can't wait although i kind feel like im going to be disappointed think that's just nerves though!
Just made my favorite fried egg sandwiches for everyone else :-( i do miss food!! Xxx

I was incredibly tired all the.time used to go too bed about 8pm every night, and i was so so down.and.depressed used to cry every day it was awful, and the coldness! loads of symptoms. It all made complete sense after being diagnosed & i feel tons better.since being on.meds ... Just a shame i.got the only disease to make you fat!! Lol xx

Ah thanks Hun I had a quick look at symptoms an id say I've got them all except the tiredness so I'm prob just getting old and got bad circulation.lol

Thanks

Day 5 for.me.today, cant believe I've made itvthis far :)
Had a few challenges today made beans on toast for.everyone at lunchtime and it smelt amazing!!

Then.everyone had pic n.mix- sweets are.my fave espssh sour ones! My little lady kept giving me.sweeties that i had to keep passing to ny boyf!

Then.my boyf had a massive tea that smelt amazing!!!

Im really loving the choc shake as.a mint choc hot chocolate, split the one.pack into 3 hot choc!

Will.be day 6 in the.morning then.weigh.in.Tuesday night! Eeeekkkkk don't feel.like I've lost anything but i must off right???

Xxx

Day 5 for.me.today, cant believe I've made itvthis far :)
Had a few challenges today made beans on toast for.everyone at lunchtime and it smelt amazing!!

Then.everyone had pic n.mix- sweets are.my fave espssh sour ones! My little lady kept giving me.sweeties that i had to keep passing to ny boyf!

Then.my boyf had a massive tea that smelt amazing!!!

Im really loving the choc shake as.a mint choc hot chocolate, split the one.pack into 3 hot choc!

Will.be day 6 in the.morning then.weigh.in.Tuesday night! Eeeekkkkk don't feel.like I've lost anything but i must off right???

Xxx

Of course you've lost something, it would be impossible not to! I'm just way too impatient with my weight loss and want to be in the next clothes size down NOW, lol.

Back