Special K's Blog Spot

Great start and great attitude! Enjoy your first day of cruise tomorrow - for the juice craving, I use the crystal light drink mixes to give some variety. I know some people get stalled by them, but they have been helpful for me - but I only drink one glass a day. Look forward to reading more of your adventures.

Thankies Lindasjb :)

Sander - what is this crystal light? i have had a quick look on ebay, is there any specific flavours i should avoid? and which come with your recommendation?

I would be over the moon just for a sip of something different, never mind a full glass, even if its every other day...

Ho hum, i think i may try porrige this morning as the weather looks pants outside and i fancy something warm :)

see you all later with my daily ramble :)

K xx

Hiya,

just a quick note to repeat what everyone else has said - outstanding result to date, very very impressive and WELL DONE! Please don't get too disheartened when the losses slow down to an average of about 2lb a week...

No beans or pulses, peas, lentils whatsoever allowed in cruise/attack, and later they count as 'carbs'. I'm making chilli for the family this week and I'll be picking out the kidney beans too in an effort to return to my target weight!

Juice - yes I know what you mean. You are however allowed fizzy drinks with sweetener as long as they're 1cal per 100ml max (like slimline tonic, lemonade or ginger beer), I don't think 'cloudy' ones like orangeade or traditional lemonade are allowed though. I used to have one every could of days as a treat when OH was having G&T or wine (booo). I never used to drink fizzy drinks either (only water mainly or juice), but they now offer me some variety...

Crystal light - I can't comment, never had it.

Keep up the good work we're well impressed! And stick to window shopping for clothes for now because you might find your shape changes differently than expected...

Well done on your loss so far, it's amazing, you've got to be feeling motivated, i know I was with the 3lbs loss i had in attack so you must be walking on air losing 18lbs:)

HIIIII

ive not dropped of the face of the earth! Late night last night and didnt fancy posting, i just wanted my bed!!!

First day of cruise yesterday, and i had veggies :) best thing ever... hehehe

B - Porrige - never again, same consistency of eating sand...
D - Chicken salad :) with cottage cheese
T - Chicken stir fry, veg and tomatoe's

S - 1/2 yogurt with jelly crystals

4 litres of water & 1 bottle of pepsi max

No walkies either, it seems im getting Lazy...

Must go for a walk today, as its back to uni soon and i will have less time on my hands...

Today =

B - 1/2 yogurt with 2 tbs of oat bran and jelly

D & T consists of the chicken which is currently in the oven cooking with just a bit of spice on it, but will have with cottage cheese later.

Water and a walkie i thinks today, as its not raining *touch wood*

Tomorrow is a PV day!!! Yay!

and out for a meal with some of the family, roll on steak and salad :) cant wait... tee hee :) :bliss:

anyway grumble over with

K xx

Back again :)

Day 10 - i think for the first time ever i have stuck to a meal plan i have set out!!! Shock Horror! it never happens i all ways change something...
No walkis today either, just not feeling up to it, i feel like a constipated stuffed balloon :(

Im gunna try and attempt to make the Dukan bread over the weekend, with the wheatbran, see if that can shift things along bit...

well anyway, PV day tomorrow, i was going to make a nice breakfast of turkey rashers, poached eggs mushrooms and tomatos, but no, my dad put paid to that one, by asking did i fancy a day out with him in the wagon, as he is a HGV driver, how could i refuse a day out with my daddy...

so ive had to forgo the breakki i wanted for yogurt, bran and jelly in stead and a dinner of chicken stir fry - cold as no way of heating it up whilst im out, and 2 eggs for a snack if i get peckish, which i would imagine i wouldnt, a flask of tea and a bottle of water and a book.
sounds like a good day to me, then topped of with a meal out steak and chips.... woops sorry steak and salad...
tee Hee

K xx

WHOOPS!!!
I had intended to go out and have a healthy meal, i ordered really well, i thought i would go for sweet chilli chicken as a starter and 16oz of steak with salad for mains, and naughtily ordered a pepercorn sauce, as i though one little blip would be fine.... well how wrong was i?!?!?!

Starter - the chicken was breaded and deep fried :( - was lovely tho :)

Steak was great, the side salad was drenched in a vinigarette dressing... ho hum still ate it tho

then to top it all off i had pud... not a very healthy one either... lots of chocolate and ice cream... i think i am gunna feel that one in the morning, but at least it satisfiied the Lady Painters and stopped me from clawing at the ceiling...
and another bonus, it seems to have got things into motion and finally went to the loo for the first time in 4 days... i feel so much comfier!

so come rain or shine i am off out for a walk tomorrow i even managed to get my dad to agree, a bit of fresh air will do us some good!!!

strict PP for 3 days to get back on track and off we go again, i had been feeling really off with being constipated and TOTM :( so i didnt go too much over board, just far enough to feel the consequences and see the bad result on scales, but TOTM has been here a week-ish so not looking forward to tuesday anyway! could have been worse, ic ould have had spuds and onion rings and garlic bread too, but didnt :) so im proud for that...

Ah well

Tomorrow

B - Yougurt, oatbran, wheatbran, jelly

D - Salmon & cottage cheese

T - Chicken and herbs

S - other half of yogurt if wanted

lots of water and an hour walk in morning and back off to BWFC in the afternoon, so will get a chance for a good walk then too...

K xx

It looks like the chocolate cake only put 1lb on me, so i am not too worried, so carrying on as normal, had a PP day today, so PV tomorrow, and ive all ready made my salad and chicken, just need to add cottage cheese and figure out what i want for my tea...

on duty all day tomorrow too, im hoping its not too bad tho...

K xx

Wow, What a busy few days, Ive been getting home and getting into bed, hence why Ive not posted...

I have STS this week, my first weeek of cruise, Mainly because of TOTM and transit issues... but I feel it in my clothes are getting bigger, which is all ways a bonus...

I got a fiitness DVD the other day off Amazon, the Hannah Waterman one... Oh my, what a work out, it really takes it out of you and you deffinatly feel it working too. I will do the Cardio work out for 20 mins each day and when i start getting results, do the other sections too :)

Anyway, all done, catch up another day :)

K xx

I was gonna message you and see if everything was ok as you hadnt posted for a few days ... dont worry about not losing you had a huge loss the first week so keep plugging on and it WILL come off next week :D

Cheers ellie, like I said I have been busy and by the time Ive got home all Ive wanted to do is get in bed, this diet takes its toll and makes me tired... Today is a day off Uni, hence why I am about and on here!!!

Im not too fussed about STS as Ive been on and bunged up too, and not done any exercise, and eaten out, so I think thats bloody good going really! but now Im gunna get stuck in as all my silly TOTM cravings have gone and I can plod on as they say.

K xx

Good to see you're still working at it Special K :D

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

What a Sh1t day ive had :(

I feel so rough and just had enough!!! i should have had a PV day today, but i just couldnt bring my self round to eating a salad or veggies so had PP in stead....

I just feel like rubbish and i dont know why... even had to leave OH's house early in fear of snapping at him as i just feel all grotty...

I blame the choc cake from last week and also the fact its not week 2 of TOTM and i am getting sick of it...

I had 1 spoon of wheat bran 2 days ago... it seems to have solved the transit issues :) hehe

234rg jblhviursdejrsnhfbc iluaolfkhv bhfjxckf

Rant over

K xxx

Hugs Hun ((((()))))) I've just started my totm and it's agony and I feel sick :( probably cos I've been hunched over the floor most of the day scraping the old glued on carpet off the concrete floor and varnishing another floor , would be so much easier being a man lol don't give up now as you have started and incredible journey ;)

Oh bless your heart, rant away.....helps to get it off your chest!

I've had totm looming on and off for over a week now and its played havoc with my inability to stick to plan. Trouble is veering off makes it very difficult to get back into ketotis :eek:

Hope your feeling better today, just wanted to say wow on your attack loss....incredible!!!

Have a good day xx

its like TOTM has come back for round 2!!! 2 weeks its been now. apart from the little hiccup with the choc cake the other week i have been on track and fine, but i feel like a monster now!!! my head is killing, i am tired, grumpy and in pain :(

I am joining the gym with my best friend this week, she mainly does classes and stuff so i am going to tag along on those, to see if i can shift this nearly second week of STS as thats what it looks like!!!

I think i would have prefered to eat normally and STS instead of depriving my self of all the things i cant have and not lose and ounce!!! its well peeving me off now! so to say the least i am not impressed!!!

Back