Special K's Blog Spot

Well done you must be very pleased x

23 lbs in 4 weeks with 3 weeks of stalls because of TOTM and falling off the wagon, but i am back on and exercising and drinking properly...

the only thing is... my wee is dark and cloudy, i know i dont have an infection and i am drinking loads, is this just a side effect??

K xx

You're not drinking diet coke by any chance?

Phew, thank goodness tonight is over with

took an absolute beasting from the gym, in Legs Bums and Tums and BoxFit! it was tough!!! in boxfit decided the pads were my Ex's head as he has been bugging me, and my friend who i go to clesses with was shocked as i was hitting so hard, as normally i can only cope with half of the class then flag a bit but she got a beasting with the punches!!!! :D

Im now wide awake as my body has decided its all happy after all this exercise :/

rest day tomorrow, perhaps a stroll about or even a 30 minute session with OH as ive managed to turn that into a work out now too ;);):D

oh well, friday is just the gym and i am going to try a new class, Aqua Fit!!!

K xx

rest day tomorrow, perhaps a stroll about or even a 30 minute session with OH as ive managed to turn that into a work out now too ;);):D

I love how frank you are it really makes me :8855:

Sounds like you are doing great and that's a brilliant loss in 4 weeks. Keep going :)

Hmmmm, just had a thought...

Can we drink the powdered drinks such as those on VLCD's such as the cambridge water flavourings, as surely they are working off the same principles??

K xx

Im back, not that ive been away or anything, or fallen off the wagon at all... just been busy for the last few days and not had a proper chance to get on here.

Friday, stayed in and made something or other, cant remeber what though...

Saturday morning was the dreaded Flu jab! I am not impressed, my arm is still hurting and i am waiting for the bout of flu that must be heading my way by now :(.

After the flu jab, off to the gym, 30 mins treadmill then some weights to try and tone the flab, then quite jokingly my friend who i Gym with said lets do the classes on the Sunday morning...

Push and Lift and Legs Bums and Tums... WOWZER :wave_cry::wave_cry: to any sort of movement following those classes!!! HARD wasnt the word for them, after 2 hours solid of the classes, walked to the main road to meet family to go swimming, managed to float about a bit in the pool, steamroom then home... bad idea... my body seized up and aches manically, i had a lovely Radox bath though and a snooze, so i am looking forward to just climbing in bed in a minute and sleeping for england and hope im not to achy tomorrow.

Tomroows classes should be interesting if i am all achey :cry:

TOTM has come back, all though i am sure its more than a monthly thing... lets see how long this one lasts for as the last one was for 3 weeks solid...

I am not scale hopping till Tuesday morning so i hope i see a loss even with TOTM as i have put the work in.

Anyway, sleepy times:4635::4633:

Rant over, hehehe

K xx

Lovely to read you. But why would you want to add in Cambridge type sachets when you're eating real food? I'd stick to food, if I were you and, if you're having it, you don't want those sachets!

Maintainer, not the actual food replacement sachets, god no, ive had them before, Cambridge do a juice powder to drink, to flavour the water, and that is what i am asking if we can drink, instead of plain water all the time, as i find it hard to drink water all day and i dont want to rely on drinking tea, coffee and fizzy drinks either just to make up my water consumption.

hope that clarifies things

Oh I see. Do you know the composition/calorie content of these things?

I dont, but they are all right for the VLCD's as they are low in cals and no citric acid, and thats about as far as i remember.

That's fantastic specialk :D very well done !

Excellent Special K. You're doing brilliantly!

Another day gone :)

A pure lazy day today, I didnt even get out of bed untill nearly 2pm, us students eh?!?! hehe :D

Ah well, its Legs Bums and Tums followed by Boxfit tonight :)

I quite sneekily did my measurements the other day, after i promised my self i would only do them monthly. Well I measured my chest and arms, and i have lost 6" off my bust, 4" off my under bust and 2" off each upper arm.... and i still have 2 more weeks to go untill i "officially" re measure myself :)

just thought i would share that bit of useless information :)

K xx

Excellent but did you eat breakfast in bed?!! haaaa!

PS - that info is NOT useless.

What are you eating today?

Back