Special occasions?

Chubbzey

What do you do on special occasions? I have 2 children and their birthdays are both in January and we are having a birthday party for both so lots of cake n things. What do you do? Do you resist or just have a day off then get back into it the next day?

Thinking of starting Thursday so then im not grumpy n headachey over my daughters birthday on the 4th. xxx

Its my sons birthday on the 3rd and I plan on resisting. I managed to not cheat on my daughters birthday in JUly so hoping I can get through this one as well.

Personally I switch to Atkins type eating, so lots of lean meat & fresh veg, but keeping it low carb. I did this for a cruise recently and over Christmas. I really enjoyed the normal food, but without hitting the carbs you'll stay in ketosis and keep losing.

Mmmm interesting reading. I'm hoping my packs will arrive Thursday but because of a family gathering on Sunday 2nd involving lunch I'm planning on not starting until the Monday but I am raring to get going! I could potentially be four days in by then!

I guess we will always have occasions we need to get through while doing this, just depends on how we deal with them. Hope your little ones have great days :)

Atkins for me when it comes to times that are difficult. If all else fails and you are preparing the food make stuff you wouldnt dream of eating - that works for me and I do that when I can.

Back