Speeding up losses?

Fizzy

Silver Member
Does anyone know of anyway of speeding up the loss from CD? 1lb a week more would be great. Don't want to over do the exercise incase I go into starvation.

Would be interesting to know - I know most people say the more you drink, the more you shrink. How much water do you have a day? I have 4 litres, so couldn't take any more really. Other than that, not sure you have much control over it really!? x

I drink 2.5 litres a day, not sure I could stomach any more to be honest. I usually lose 4lbs a week but would like to lose 5lbs every other week.

4lbs a week is excellent, I averaged 3.5 lbs a week on SS after week 2, and I was drinking 5 litres of water a day. The weeks I did exercise losses slowed. I dont think you can force it, the great thing is though it will keep coming off with CD.

Best of luck hope you can manage to increase the rate of losses if you find the solution let me know :)

You are all going to laugh here, but my friend in the states told me to do this, talk to the universe...

I am really pleased to have lost 4lb this week, well done to my body for being so helpful.

She said that is what she says every night out loud before she goes to bed, her husband must think shes off her rocker, but she swears it works for her!

So i shall be shouting if not screaming it out loudly every night before i go bed!!!

***So you could say, whatever pounds you want to lose, and she believes in cosmic answers***

Minime , you just becareful of them men in white coats lol

Back