SpiceyPoppadoms diary

I realise my username isn't exactly apt to what we're all trying to succeed in... Haha, in truth, I've never even had a spicey one...

Anyway - I've started threads in the into and exante sections, been brought to my attention that I'd gain more views/replies/help from making one in here, so here it goes..

I was on here under a different username earlier this year, I started exante at a horrible 20st4lbs, in around 3 months on the diet I got myself down to 18s.

Now in December I weight myself and I was at 19st6lbs, all of my hard work almost going completely to pot, so I emeditely(Don't have a clue how to spell that) ordered myself some new shakes.

Now after 9 days on them again, I have lost 11lbs, 9 of them coming off in the first week. Hope to eventually get in the 16stones before the end of 2013. :)

Hope today's went great, mine has. Day 10 for you tomorrow yay!!!! Xxx

How are you doing SP? :)

Well after staying 18st9lbs on day 8 and 9 I have woke up this morning to be 18st6lbs, bringing my total in all, in 10 full days to a 1 stone weight loss, just as I start becoming de-motivated, I get the kick I need to keep strong :)

Well after staying 18st9lbs on day 8 and 9 I have woke up this morning to be 18st6lbs, bringing my total in all, in 10 full days to a 1 stone weight loss, just as I start becoming de-motivated, I get the kick I need to keep strong :)

Fantastic! !!
Keep going SP. ... this will work for you if you keep going eh? ;)

Well done! Hope you're feeling good, Fantastic weight loss so far xx

How have you found today? Xx

Was ok. Had to deal with the smell of Chinese as my family got one last night, got up this morning to bowls of chinese in the kitchen (they were also pretty drunk, explaining why they were still out)

Stayed the same weight this morning as I was yesterday, so felt depressed today from that.

Can't wait till Wed gets here as I'm stopping the daily weigh in.

Wow you're pretty awesome for not giving into the temptation of chinese!! good luck for weigh in weds xx

Good luck with your WI tomorrow :D

Back