spinning class

leanne69

hey has anyone done spinning classes?
has it worked?
who many times a week should you do them?
how long till you see/feel a difference?

im starting mine next week i think

thankyou
leanne

I did spinning for a while 2 - 3 times a week and really started to see a difference quite quickly. I get bored easily though when it comes to exercise so stopped going to much and tried out different classes for variety. I want to start going again though as I'm on a mission to tone up my thighs and I know spinning will really help.

Hope you get on with your class next week :)

ive tried it before, but i found it a bit easy for me as im used to harder workouts than that....

my sis in law went and she said the next day that her legs felt like jelly, so it must work, im just used to harder work

Yeah, my legs turned to jelly the first few times I did it too.

highly recommend it. i personally used to go spinning class twice a week. you see great results and you fill amaizing after a workout.
now i talk a class once every 2 weeks because im doing other workouts as well.
if your going to start spinning i suggest you come 15 min. prior to the class ask the instructor to set up your seat (at see what he does so you will know for next time. also let the teacher know this is your first time and ask for guidance, it is important to do so and i promise you will get high attention from the instructor.
enjoy the class and let me know how it was :)

i havent been yet due to the silly snow :mad:
its upset me really as i have finally got the courage to go to a gym and now i cant

it seem too really work so im excited for the results :)

does it help lose weight aswell as tone??
will it help my hips and tum abit?

thanks for ur answers too :D

I think any exercise along with a healthy diet will help you lose weight. I'm trying to focus more on my legs at the moment because they're horrible and really want to lose weight from them and get the nice and toned for summer so will start doing spinning again more regularly because it's great for toning up. I've asked santa for a mini stepper for Xmas to keep me going at home too. Miss determination is what I call myself these days!! lol

Back