Splash's Countdown

5lb gone!!!!!

Finally a cheat free week. I'm doing low carb at the mo but was also doing low fat. This week I thought I'm gonna eat Atkins style, as much as I want. So eggs, bacon & tomatoes for breakfast, large salad and mayo with tuna , cheese, chicken etc for lunch and any meat or fish for dinner with LOADS of veg smothered in butter or cheese! Also had cream in coffee and on strawberries. Ate porridge made with water, cream & splenda and stayed in ketosis. Also carrots, swede and other higher carb veg. Didn't think it would work and it felt weird to let go and enjoy cheese & butter. But it did work and I think I've eaten more veg in a week than I used to in a month! Oh and still drinking 4-5 litres of the clear stuff.
So exactly 17 st and can't wait to get into the 16's.

Oi, you know I am never wrong!!! :D

DQ I won't argue with you! Photos still not seeing the light of day for some time yet.

Sussex Girl you're really doing great. I see we started at the same BMI, something else we have in common!!

Bea, how many weeks until your holiday? Can't believe I started this weight loss journey in July, the months are flying by! Never lasted this long....used to start Monday and give up by the evening.

5lb gone!!!!!

Finally a cheat free week. I'm doing low carb at the mo but was also doing low fat. This week I thought I'm gonna eat Atkins style, as much as I want. So eggs, bacon & tomatoes for breakfast, large salad and mayo with tuna , cheese, chicken etc for lunch and any meat or fish for dinner with LOADS of veg smothered in butter or cheese! Also had cream in coffee and on strawberries. Ate porridge made with water, cream & splenda and stayed in ketosis. Also carrots, swede and other higher carb veg. Didn't think it would work and it felt weird to let go and enjoy cheese & butter. But it did work and I think I've eaten more veg in a week than I used to in a month! Oh and still drinking 4-5 litres of the clear stuff.
So exactly 17 st and can't wait to get into the 16's.

Whoo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bliss: :bliss:

DQ Bea, how many weeks until your holiday? Can't believe I started this weight loss journey in July, the months are flying by! Never lasted this long....used to start Monday and give up by the evening.

6 and a bit weeks....really hope to have another stone well gone off....have a few work things that involve having to eat dinner etc out so really need to get back into SSing full time now!!!

Well done you on the 5llbs thats sooooo brilliant....Atkins is great once you stick to it!!

I've got a job. :bliss:

Start 7th Nov and as soon as I get my first months pay I'll be back on CD.....so my CDC better stock up on the choc tetras!!!

Thats awesome news!!!!

Hey you go girl!!!!!:party0049: :girlpower:

You must feel great!!!:party0038:
So well done cos I know you have been tyring for a while to get one
:happy096:

Best of luck with your start and getting back on CD!!!!

Fantastic news about the job Splash :party0011::party0011::party0011:

Looks like we can have a nice friendly bit of competition to see who gets to goal with our fav CDC :D:D:D

Oh dear 2lb on this week! Had the house to myself on Saturday night, which is very rare, and had a chocolate and pringle party for one! Can't say I even feel quilty because I enjoyed it so much....actually feel more guilty for not being ashamed!!
So back on track today. My new employer wants me to start on Thurs if my references come back in time. Beginning to get a little worried about returning to work, I know it'll be ok really. Just hate the unknown!
Sussex Girl, my money's on you to win!:)

Reactions: Bea
Oh dear 2lb on this week! Had the house to myself on Saturday night, which is very rare, and had a chocolate and pringle party for one! Can't say I even feel quilty because I enjoyed it so much....actually feel more guilty for not being ashamed!!
So back on track today. My new employer wants me to start on Thurs if my references come back in time. Beginning to get a little worried about returning to work, I know it'll be ok really. Just hate the unknown!

Remember it take 3500 calories to put 1llb on...so one night wont push you off the wagon entirely....once you get straight back on as you have done and 2llbs is still a good loss....

Use you new job as part of your new start...;)....best of luck with the start you will be great!

If you enjoyed it and don't feel guilty that you don't feel guilty (if you see what I mean :D) then just move on from it.

The job will be fine. I bet this time next week you'll be saying how glad you are to be there. Just think about coming back to CD - that's got to be a big plus I reckon.

As to me winning our friendly little race well I don't know about that. Time will tell. I've been very good and was away all weekend. We went to a restaurant on Saturday night and I watched the other 9 people stuffing their faces, without having any. I just took tetras with me and that's all I had. If I don't have another good weigh in on Wednesday I'm going to be fed up :mad:

Come on Splash, hurry up and join me on CD and lets both get on the Sussex Wagon to slimdom :D:D:D

xx

Back