Spooky's Mum........Friday and it's looking good.

So glad to hear your mum's improving. Hope your daughter's ear has improved too, you have had a really hard time these past few days, and I have been thinking of you and your family Nicky. Sending love and hugs xxxx

Off to see the ENT's about Dd1 today.
Her ear looks better, less swollen so I am hopeful.
I have to leave the house at about 8 am to drop Dd2 off with my sister then travel an hour or so on one bus, then another, to get her there. Our appt is at 11 am.
Its gonna be a loooooooooong day and then I am gonna try and see Mum for a bit.

Thinking of you, hope everythng goes ok with H at the hospital. Txt you later.

Take care
HM

Oh Nicky, you are having a stressful time right now. I hope everything goes OK with DD1 today and that your mum continues to improve.

A
x

Hi all

Good news all round tonight!!!

Dd1 NOT admitted to hosp, instead she has antibiotics, antibiotic and steroid eardrops and an appointment in the new year.

Mum, well. I am going to see her shortly, but stepdad tells me that shes made remarkable progress today she may even be on a normal ward by the time I get there tonight

I could not have got through the last few days without the support of Mumsnet, Minimins and my good friends on my MSN list.

Thank you all!!!

Thats great news Nicky I hope all is well when you get to the hospital and that Mum is indeed a lot better...take care.

HM

HI Nicky,

I'm so glad things are looking better!
Sorry not been about much I've been so manic but not sure why!!
Hope to catch you over the weekend xxxx

glad to hear ur daughter avoided an admission to hospital and that your mum is improving

Great News Nicky, wishing all a speedy recovery xx

Back