• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Spot :(

I have a huge spot on my chin. Tis horrible and sore, didnt think spots would be such a problem with the diet? My skin is 10 times better already. I only ever got spots for TOTM or if i ate overly greasy things. It cant be TOTM as i dont have them due to contracetive injection. Just typically my luck really! :sigh:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

xxpiscesxx

Is determined this time..
just dont splat the computer screen :D

toothpaste works brilliant it cools it and dries it out if you at home out it on during the day put it on now if not overnight. xx

My pmt skin has not improved on this diet, I get a re-occurring pmt mountain on my chin(mmm yes very attractive) and when it comes it hangs around forever so my doctor has given me some fucibet cream to zap it when I feel it starting.x

Thanks for replies but im definately not squeezing! Will not be pretty. (kevin and perry go large comes to mind!) Tempted to try the toothpaste thingy as it is a sore one like you said onlyme.

My 14 year old son think the toothpaste thing is great and my sister swears by it so what have you got to lose