Spot :(

Loser85

Gold Member
I have a huge spot on my chin. Tis horrible and sore, didnt think spots would be such a problem with the diet? My skin is 10 times better already. I only ever got spots for TOTM or if i ate overly greasy things. It cant be TOTM as i dont have them due to contracetive injection. Just typically my luck really! :sigh:

Will have to give that a go MrsE. Feels like im sprouting a new head! Not very attractive. If i carries on i may have to buy oxy stuff.

aww poor you, they always feel bigger to yourself than they look though :D I hate the big ones that hurt when you move your face!

just dont splat the computer screen :D

toothpaste works brilliant it cools it and dries it out if you at home out it on during the day put it on now if not overnight. xx

My pmt skin has not improved on this diet, I get a re-occurring pmt mountain on my chin(mmm yes very attractive) and when it comes it hangs around forever so my doctor has given me some fucibet cream to zap it when I feel it starting.x

Thanks for replies but im definately not squeezing! Will not be pretty. (kevin and perry go large comes to mind!) Tempted to try the toothpaste thingy as it is a sore one like you said onlyme.

My 14 year old son think the toothpaste thing is great and my sister swears by it so what have you got to lose

Back