Spotty's Road to Slimdom

Oh, and think I am still in ketosis, just.

Last night went out for dinner... I'm away at hotel in unfamiliar area so it's hard.

B: scrambled egg and bacon
S: 1 pepperami, Atkins coconut bar,.pack of pork crunch
D: prawn cocktail, chicken breast with Bacon and goats cheese smothered in tomato Provencal sauce... with tiny bit of salad

Think the Marie Rose sauce was probably naughty, but hardly any other carbs so should be OK?????

SD xx

I can't get hold of anything cos I'm away. Really could cry.

xx

Hi SD, sorry to hear you are struggling. Hope you have a good time anyway ((hugs))
Xx

Sounds really awful! I hate the not going!! It really does upset me! Hugs:)

Morning all...

Feeling a bit guilty and rubbish today.

Finally managed to go to the park yesterday. Phew.

Then we went to the vegan wedding. Not exactly Atkins friendly! No eggs, no meat, no cheese, no cream... Sh*tsticks.

Anyway, I did OK. She started with vegan sushi, of which I just ate the centres (ie tiny bit of avocado, pepper, etc)... then some kind of onion tart thing, so I just ate the filling (looked amazing so I had a tiny corner of vegan pastry), with chargrilled vegetables.

The naughty bit came at pudding. Vegan brownie, probs made with mostly nuts. Couldn't resist. I had the smallest portion, but still - mistake.

Weighed myself this morning and still 12st 12lbs...

OH just gone out to buy meat and stuff. Hope I can get this weight shifting again this week. If not, I might throw my toys out the pram. Lol.

Hugs to all xx

Aww thanks both, I just don't feel it.

Whether I stick to it to the letter or eat brownies, I am not losing weight.
Just had a fry up. Gonna test for ketosis later but not holding out any hope.

Sorry for being so down in the dumps. Wanted to be a good 5lbs lighter than I am by now :(

Over 3 weeks, shed loads of cash on steak etc, only 5lbs down. Crap.

X

Sending you a virtual hug. It sucks when you feel like this, but remember it's only temporary - tomorrow's another day and all that. xxx

Well done holding out at the wedding - fabulous will power:) Sorry you are down ((hugs))
Xx

Morning Spotty... Hope this week brings a huge whooshie loss! :)

Morning Anna, how's things love?

Good morning Jim...

I'm ok thanks... just keeping my head down and trying to get back into ketosis and get some weight shifted. Usual story.

Had a good day yesterday - fry up for breakfast, meat for lunch, and roast chicken with spinach, garlic mushrooms/courgettes and cauli cheese for dinner.

This morning had scrambled eggs with smoked salmon - and just munched on a pepperami.

So annoyed with my relatively small loss. It is better than nothing, but it's still quite disheartening.

Yesterday I was really poorly - tummy wise - and I really thought I'd be a good pound or two lighter by this morning, but instead weighed in at 12st 11.5lbs first thing - and my wee stick showed only the teeniest tiniest change.

Hoping for less/more tomorrow!

SD xx

Hi Anna

Your dinner yesterday sounds lovely, going to try something similar myself this week. And don't worry, the whoosh fairy will come soon :)

Hi everyone,

Still going strong today you'll all be thrilled to hear (come on, admit it, you were all sat there with baited breath - weren't you? Huh? HUH?)

Was having major sweet cravings this morning so went to Boots to grab some Atkins bars... and ended up buying some boiled sweets for diabetics too. They are basically pure polyols - which aren't great - but at least aren't included in the net carbs total. Had one and it was lovely to taste something fruity! Definitely stopping at the one though - a laxative effect is the last thing I need today!

Had some slices of roast beef for lunch, and some spanish meats (salami, serrano etc)... now munching on a choc brownie bar while sipping on a creamy coffee.

Tonight it's cab bog again (spag bog, but on a bed of white cabbage instead!) so I'm looking forward to that!

I could probably be a bit leaner and greener, but I'm totally unprepared shopping wise, so i'm just doing the best I can today.

On another non-diet note, I hijacked a copy of OH's new album today and listened to it on the way to work. It's seriously good! (If you like hip hop that is!) Listened to it with a big cheesy grin on my face, bursting with pride. Feeling very loved up. *awww* Really want to make this diet work, to make him proud of me. I know he loves me as I am, but he and I both want me to be healthier and more toned. Feel like it's going to take forever to get to my goal, but I will do it. I am not going to give up this time.

SD xx

I feel quite tired reading about all your scale hopping! I'd become obsessed if I weighed myself constantly!

It is a very hard habit to break..................

I likes a bit of hip hop myself :D whats the name of his group, is there anything online anywhere? and awwwwwwwwww to being loved up - nothing like it xxxxxxxxxxx

Evening spotty:). We had courgette bol tonight too - yummy:D
Xx

Morning Anna... Hope today brings the whooshie fairy! :)

Back