Spreading out meal times...

lydia03

I am finding I am feeling quite neaseous, just wondered if anyone else felt this and what times of the day other people are having their shakes as maybe I am leaving too long between them or not enough time??

Ta
Lydia x

When I get really hungry, I also tend to feel somewhat nauseated. I don't seem to have the problem if I space my shakes out evenly throughout the day.

Drink lots and lots makes you feel better in first week. Its just your body getting used to diet, I did too, but now I never get hungry, almost forgot to eat lunch the other day!. i eat at 10, 2 qnd 6.30. When i wake up I have a pint of flavoured water and a black coffe which seems to keep me going until 10 . Hope this helps.

hi lydia

if you've just started this week your body will be adjusting so the sicky feeling is totally normal, once you get into ketosis and your body adjusts to being on cd the sicky feelings and any other side effects will go. But as the others have said, drink plenty water - the answer for everthing when you are doing cd - and it does work to fill you up and relieve feelings of nausea.

You'll find what suits you best in terms of timing of your shakes throughout the day so just do a bit of trial and error.

good luck.

debs

I felt quite sicky at times too in my first week but i drank loads water and it helped me thro.

I have my 2 shakes at 9am, 12.30 pm and 5 pm but i did read you can split packs and have 6 smaller "meals" if you hungrier or nauseous.

Drink lots and lots makes you feel better in first week. Its just your body getting used to diet, I did too, but now I never get hungry, almost forgot to eat lunch the other day!. i eat at 10, 2 qnd 6.30. When i wake up I have a pint of flavoured water and a black coffe which seems to keep me going until 10 . Hope this helps.
OMG not having a shake until 10am!!! I am gagging for mine as soon as I wake up but somehow manage to hang on until 7.30 - 8.00! Lunch is usually about 12.30 and dinner is about 6.00. I still am not in the blissful state of not feeling hungry :-(

Hi Lydia

I am on day 2 and getting indigestion- I find the drinks to be very rich. I have taken to using more water than suggested and this makes them more palatable for me. Also, not sure whether they'll help but apparently Rennies ( mint variety) can be taken without interfering with SS.

Hope you're OK soon and don't give up:)

weight.png

OMG not having a shake until 10am!!! I am gagging for mine as soon as I wake up but somehow manage to hang on until 7.30 - 8.00! Lunch is usually about 12.30 and dinner is about 6.00. I still am not in the blissful state of not feeling hungry :-(

I admit im the same, but i have the kids to get up and hustle the lad off to school first before i have a porridge!

just wrote out a big post and lost it!!!

ok again!!

i dont have my first one till about 2!! i have water and tea till then as i find that i feel "left out" if hubby is eating his tea (about 7pmish) if i dont have anything so i useally have a soup and a chocolate mousse as a dessert.

dont forget you can split your packs so in effect you could have 6 meals a day and never be hungry!

the bars are also great if your struggling abit if you cut them into 12/14 and keep them in the fridge they are great if you feel the need to pick!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On day 1 aswell!!!

Just started today. It's my birthday in 4 weeks and have a v.tight pair of jeans I really want to wear. Also a holiday involving a swimming costume the week after. So have planned to do CD for the 4wks 100%.

Today all I have done is think about the diet and can't haves. Had my first shake late am, then a soup just now as I need to save a shake for my trouble time when the kids are in bed!

Would love the support of you all as am really bad at sticking to things when the going gets tough! Really would love to do the 4wks though as would be such an acheivement in every way.

P.S - this is my first forum so will now try and figure out all the pics and tickers etc..

Would love a diet buddy if there is anyone out there.

aww i dont feel bad at tea cos i have a bit of chicken or something, the joys of SS+ !!!! saying that i still have a porrudge to eat and tea time!

We all find our way and get into routine with cd and its about our lifestyles too. Mines too busy in the morning but at night when the kids are in bed i get time to relax and its when i get tempted.....not too bad tonight though yay!

I had a bad reaction to the shakes when I started last week; I felt like I was going to throw up after every one. My CDC told me that some people can have an adverse reaction to the vitamin and mineral mix in the shakes at first, but that this should soon pass. She advised me to split up my shakes into 6 smaller meals and also to drink a glass of water right after having each one, and this worked for me. Hope this helps! :)

I am finding I am feeling quite neaseous, just wondered if anyone else felt this and what times of the day other people are having their shakes as maybe I am leaving too long between them or not enough time??

Ta
Lydia x

I haven't really had this problem but my CDC said that I might and that if I did I should drink a glass of water before having the shake. Maybe that will help..........?
x

I dont seemed to have felt quite as sick today so hopefully its wearing off but I will try the glass of water first! Thanks x

Lydia03, You started similar time to likealobster' and myself. WE WILL do this. Nearly weight check date and that will give us a new burst of motivation I'm sure.
I was feeling sick with the shakes, but am feeling fine with them now. I am the same as 'saraian' in that when the kids are all in bed, I take a quick coffee N treat break - and this is my danger time. Whats working for me is shake midday, soup tea time, fav. shake after they are all in bed. I know if I'm going to cheat, it would be after 8pm so NEED to save a shake for then, sanity and all that.

Back