Spring into Summer

just read the whole thread.

this is a fab thread. every1 is so supportive and honest. i think this blog is my latest adiction which is great cos its not food! i just hope that it can help me get through my trials of everyday life around food and reach my 9stone target or less (seeing how i feel). i wish every 1 all the best with lighterlife.

Well done David - keep it up. I booked a villa in turkey - but for next year. Dont want anything to get in the way of finishing my journey with LL. Want to feel a million dolllars by time we go away next year :D

:wave_cry: i had a bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, :needhug:awwwwwwwwwfuuuuuuuulllllllllllllllllll day.:sigh::cry:

thanks David. I will and am. Weekdays are always so much easier for me and then the weekends arrive and it all goes downhill(or uphill). I've got my pedometer on and water bottle at the ready. Bring it on! Its 7.30 and ive already made 2122 steps not as much luck with the water yet but hey i've got the whole day ahead of me.

Lost 3lbs this week which I should be happy about but am secretly gutted:(

Seem to have stuck in a slow loss rut these past 3 weeks. I've played 6 games of golf in 7 days pluys my 'extreme dog walking' :D well as extreme as dog walking can get with a Basset Hound.

My main problem seems to be retaining water as I weighted myself when I got home last night and I as the same as the class but I was 8lbs lighter this morning. Mental!!
my oh lost 6 lbs as well which is awesome

Last edited:
David, 8lbs! Thats fantastic stuff. and don't be gutted about loosing 3lbs. Think of it as its better than not losing anything which would be the case if you wer trying by urself. From monday onward have stuck to it. Though i feel it took me longer than 2 days to get back into ketosis.(which taught me a lesson) I weighed myself twice before my weigh in and i stayed the same which i was feeling awfull about and i even put some on at one point(should have realized then that something wernt right) anyway i went for my weigh in yesterday and i was surprised to learn that i had in fact lost 3lbs yay:D. so it appears that my scales at home r dodgy i came home and tested this and each time it read something different.

Well done dazzle. Think u shud throw ur scales out :D

not yet. i liked the surprise.

Lol throw them out and get the surprise every single week when you step onto her scales. Its not good weighing yourself everyday on your own scales missy :whistle:

i'll try, lol.

Hey dazzle - wot sort of day did you have today

Lost 3lbs this week which I should be happy about but am secretly gutted:(

Seem to have stuck in a slow loss rut these past 3 weeks. I've played 6 games of golf in 7 days pluys my 'extreme dog walking' :D well as extreme as dog walking can get with a Basset Hound.

My main problem seems to be retaining water as I weighted myself when I got home last night and I as the same as the class but I was 8lbs lighter this morning. Mental!!
my oh lost 6 lbs as well which is awesome

Likewise my 2.5lb loss this week is a step in the right direction, but walking everyday and drinking more and only 2.5 compared to the others I started with.... but that is more that I could have dreamed of in a week when I started this. over 1.5stone in a month. How can one complain at that really. :)

Hoping something picks up this week.

Hi guys,

SOmething that helped me with low losses (following the diet 100%, I saw weeks with just GRAMS/OUNCES lost!!! lol)....when I had that, I would then add up all the weeks together, and see waht the average weekly loss was.

At the end of 10 months of abstinance, it averaged out to 4 pound aweek - even with those little losses....so don't despair.

And the big weekly losses are not over - they will be around - it just gets more variable as you get further into the diet. :)

hey folks, i'm still away enjoying my holidays but am dying to get weighed. I don't get weighed until another week from tomorrow so I'll have to cope. I know when I get back I will weigh 12 stone something and I am so excited. I realised that the last time I weighed 12 stone 10lbs I was 19 (my lightest adult weight) adn can't wait to be the slimmest I have ever been. It was our 4 year anniversary during the week and I know for a fact I am slimmer now than on my wedding day and that was after doing a major wedding diet!

I even went out and bought myself a nice new dress for my sisters hen in a few weeks time. I'm going to look better in her wedding pictures than I do in my own but I don't care. I'm not going to buy my outfit until the week of the wedding and I'm going to look fantastic. None of the family outside of immediate family have seen me since starting LL and they are not going to recognise me at the church! I can't wait to see their faces!

I posted pictures of me in my new dress in my gallery. I can'y believe I am actually happy to show people photos of myself and think I look half decent in them!!

Managing to stay abstinent on holidays is hard but I'm looking forward to thhat 12 stone something tomorrow week!

Wow Sandrat what a transformation....... Think you are going to be pleasantly surprised when you get home and step on the scales :D

thanks for the strokes ladies. I am so looking forward to the reaction at the wedding though some will see me at the hen but there are another 2 months before the wedding so another 2 stone potentially to bring me to my goal!!!!

I like the positive thinking. You will be 2stone lighter in 2 mths :D

Back