Spring into Summer

your wife is doing extremely well, it is nice that you are doing it together so can share the journey with eachother. My husband is one of those skinny people that eats all round him. I keep telling him it will hit him some day but it hasn't so far!

I had my week 7 weigh in tonight and lost 5lbs. I am suprised actually because it is TOTM so I expected to have a low loss but am delighted because I had hoped to have lost 2 stone by my daughters birthday and she will be 2 on monday so I've made it - 2 stone 2lbs in fact!

Brillinat stuff Sandrat.

As for my wife, I tell her she is doing fantastically well every day. I do notice the difference in her.

She actually stopped me going for a second bar last night when I was starving.

Right need to go long drive to Warrington, work, late night at the football, work tomorrow morning, golfing at Royal Liverpool then long drive home late tomorrow night.

Riiiiight....Had my biggest test on Thursday night.

I was at our works do at anfield for the Liverpool game and had my shake at 1730 just before we went in. I had told my colleague who was excellent about it and made excuses for me whilst everyone was eating there meal ( I chatted and went outside and made calls on my mobile)

The toughest part was the fact it went to Extra Time and I never got my bar until I got back to the hotel room around midnight and I was starving.

On a plus note just weighed myself and I'm 18st 10 this morning which is the first time Ive been under 19st in a long time, well pleased.

Going shopping today for some work trousers today for my OH. She went to work in 'clown trousers' yesterday!!!:sigh: Knew this was going to cost!!! ;)

Excellent you 2. Good price to pay!

I have just uploaded 2 before pictures that inspired me to do something about my weight. It is my daughters birthday tomorrow so I will upload some during photos after that to show progress. I never want to look like that again

I can't wait to see the recent pics!!

just posted one of me in my party frock!

another 3lbs this week bringing total to 2 stone 5lbs and more importantly bringing me under 14 stone!

we talked a lot about the pros and cons of change at tonights group and I decided that exercise is a big change I want to make so I decided to bite the bullet and go swimming. I managed 40 lengths (1000metres) and now i'm knackered but I am so glad I did it!

6lbs off for me this week. 1lb away from 3 stone. Absolutley delighted!!

Funny you should mention swimming, I've just decided to do the 0-1/2 mile swim program which takes 3 weeks and then onto the 0-1mile program which takes a further 4.

I used to swim loads but havent in ages as I felt self concious but now I've decided it can only help so I'm going to do it.

boy oh boy am I sore today after that swimming! Just had a nice comment from a member of the public. I work in a library and one of the regulars just came up and told me I look great that I am after losing loads of weight that you can really see it in my face and that I'm fading away! I guess people are starting to notice!

BOOOO + .5lbs this week!

Have put it down to 6 games of golf in 7 days and drinking too much water yesterday afternoon.

LLC was funny she asked me if I wanted to go for a pee and get weighed again so I never had a gain on my sheet. I'm happy to realise that it'll even out over the next few days. My weight moves between 18st 4 yesterday morning and 18st 10 yesterday afternoon

That was the end of my Foundation and I've lost 3st 2 lbs in 8 weeks which I'm delighted with.

Is there any answer to still losing weight and walking 7 miles a day (between dog walks and golf)? I've got a further 4 games in the next 4 days?f

Well done david. U have done well. Is your wife still sticking at it with you

Excellent Sandra. That's going to happen more and more now it's started to show.
David - you are still there.
Boo - but it's only a blip.
You do so much exercise and your calorie intake is very low on LL - so your body goes into panic and tries to hold on to the calories.
Lay man's speak, but it's the general theory.

Hey there, back on track and down to 18st 3 this morning.

My wife is still doing amazingly well and is really noticing the difference clothes wise.

We've also booked to go on holiday to Turkey and have been buying lots of new gear.First time in years I have been an XL shirt!!

David that is fab well done. For the first time in 4 weeks yesterday i retained the water i drank which was a wopping 3 litres(lots by my standards) im quite upset about that and lapsed today:mad:. not eating anything else today just gona drink lots. Again well done. your doing brilliantly. can anyone tell me how to load pics on here?

ooooh and have a fab time in turkey. I loved it when i visited last year.

boy oh boy am I sore today after that swimming! Just had a nice comment from a member of the public. I work in a library and one of the regulars just came up and told me I look great that I am after losing loads of weight that you can really see it in my face and that I'm fading away! I guess people are starting to notice!

isnt that a great feeling? it makes me feel all giggly and excited inside! i wanna telll the world!

Back