Spring into Summer

wow david - you and your oh are doing fantastically well. you must both be so pleased!!

2.5lbs this week, not huge but still going in the right direction!!!

Oh my god, I was a bit disappointed in the 2.5lbs at weigh in yesterday evening (especially since others who lasped lost more!) that I didn't even realised I have dropped under 15 stone! Yay for the 14s, long time since I saw that! I'm over the disappointment now though and realising that helps even more!

well Done Sandrat...its those little losses that make a big difference!! After my little experimentation with WW, I have decided to come back to the fold. I havent really done any damage weight wise, but I have decided food is not all its cracked up to be.

Im just waiting for my LLC to say its okay to go back to my old group, so hopefully ill be back to group by monday, i do have a few old packs, so I plan to start saturday, then if my LLC doesnt get back to me, ill go anyway lol

well done mel for trying and realising it didn't work for you and making an ADULT decision to go back to LL

I'm looking to back on packs tomorrow. I have just over 3 stone to lose. After the 1st week loss I'm hoping it will take me about 3 months to get to target. My 1st target will be to get back to my 7.5stone lost. I REALLY want to get to my 8 stone lost. This is my 1st real big target that I'm looking forward to getting to!!

Back on packs today.....heres to a fresh start !! Yay!!

I went back to group tonight. I felt really embarassed and ashamed that I had put on some weight. I don't know why, but I felt silly!!

I got my packs and came home and went to bed. Even though I had a ridiculously early night, I have still woken up tired. I can't wait to get into ketosis!

Good luck Mel. I'm sure you'll do it.
Well done for going back xx

Well Well Well, had my meeting this evening, lost 4.5 lbs making it 25lbs in 6 weeks!

Well, well, well done to you!!! Great work x

Well done you 2. That's great.

Well done on the impressive losses :)

Tough one yesterday, we got invited to a family and friends BBQ which we had to avoid, no point in us putting ourselves through that.

Instead, we bought some tomato, peas and chilli plants to start our own wee crop for the end of the summer. We went to the BBQ after it had finished and had a good laugh.

Right out to take my basset hound for a LONG trek through the woods to take it out on her!!!

That's a great compromise. It would be so much easier if my hubby was doing it too!!

Good for you 2 David. No point putting yourself into the middle of temptation when you can avoid it, but still enjoyed the social occasion.
I bet you both felt so much stronger and pleased with yourselves.

Need to go for an early weigh in on Tuesday rather than Thursday this week.

The way its worked out with my work I have actually only attended one class. Pauline keeps me up to date though

Busy planning all the food I'm going to cook with all our veg. We've really been bitten by the bug and are planning on building a vegetable patch down the bottom of our garden using some railway sleepers.

5lbs off for me in 5 days and 4lbs off for the OH

I've added a ticker for me as it would let me have any more characters in my signarure.

MY OH is raging (in a funny competitive way) that I'm losing more than her. I quoted my 6 year old nephew and said 'Girls are rubbiiiiish, boys are beeettteeer' (I secretly taught him this and it seems to have stuck in his head!!:p)

I;m going to the Liverpool europa semi final on Thursday night with work, we;ve got a corporate box there, so there will be no escape from the food. Just need to man up!

Unfortunately for your wife, men have more muscle than women so they burn more calories. It is the way of the world. But your wife is doing fantastcally well in her own right (especially compared to other women). Tell her well done from me and it is just another one of natures inequalities lol

Back