Sprouts????

minilady

Gold Member
I'm starting aam on Friday, and have been planning ahead as I can't wait:D

This may seem strange to ask, but can we have brussell sprouts...I keep thinking about them, in fact I had a dream about them (think this diet is doing strange things to my head!)

They are not mentioned in my little cd book, but they are green and leafy!?!

If anyone can let me know if I can satify my craving, I'd be really grateful (God just had a horrid thought...hope I'm not pregnant:eek: )

Many thanks

Tracey
x

Hi Tracey sorry I dont know the answer but I bloody love sprouts!!!!!! Bumping so hopefully someone will come along and answer then I can have some on my aam week next week too!! Sarahxx.

Hi Tracey sorry I dont know the answer but I bloody love sprouts!!!!!! Bumping so hopefully someone will come along and answer then I can have some on my aam week next week too!! Sarahxx.

Lol I'm glad someone feels the same as me. I can just imagine the two of us tucking into our 2 tablespoons of sprouts:D (hopefully)

Please someone put us out of our misery

Tracey
x

You can hun, so dont worry, just the 2 spoonfuls.

can hear the windies all ready!

Fantastic, wonder how many pieces we can chop 1 into??? How sad????!!!!! Sarahxx.

lol I don't know, but I'm gonna find out on Friday:D

Just read some of your other threads Sarah, sorry to hear you've been having a tough time. But glad to hear things are going well today:) :)

Just focus on those luscious sprouts!

Tracey
x

Sprouts

:jelous: :D

Hwever understandyour excitement- i had first AAM before week and i couldn't believe how excited i was - went food shopping for the first time in ages(hubby had been doing his own!)
I had chicken and salad, fish and veg and i was made up :p Probably would have turned my nose up at it a couple of weeks before :rolleyes:
Enjoy your sprouts, but don't get too tempted - watch that portion control - no trying to get the record for how many sprouts can be balanced on a tablespoon :eek:

Yeah their still in the shops, i bought frozen ones the other week for the kids:sigh: :sigh: None for me though

:jelous: :D

Hwever understandyour excitement- i had first AAM before week and i couldn't believe how excited i was - went food shopping for the first time in ages(hubby had been doing his own!)
I had chicken and salad, fish and veg and i was made up :p Probably would have turned my nose up at it a couple of weeks before :rolleyes:
Enjoy your sprouts, but don't get too tempted - watch that portion control - no trying to get the record for how many sprouts can be balanced on a tablespoon :eek:

Lol
Your going to find me in the guinness book of records for that:D :D

Tracey
x

Brussel Sprouts
:eat::eat::eat::eat::eat::eat:

Food tastes so wonderful after 4 weeks SS. I remember the very first time I did SS I really craved dark greens so much. When I eat them they were just wonderful:p

If like me you hate sprouts then play "attack of the sprouts" in the arcade - absolutely hilarious!! :D

I force a few sprouts down every christmas day and then it takes me 364 days before I can face them again - Sprout eaters are responsible for global warming and the hole in the ozone layer :eek:

I am looking forward to mushrooms, sounds really strange, but can't wait, just wish I could do them in garlic...hhmmm.. will make do with chilli and spices though...

If like me you hate sprouts then play "attack of the sprouts" in the arcade - absolutely hilarious!! :D

I force a few sprouts down every christmas day and then it takes me 364 days before I can face them again - Sprout eaters are responsible for global warming and the hole in the ozone layer :eek:

Lol

You monster .... how could you say such things:cry:

My hubby calls them devil's spawn:eek:

Tracey
x

I am looking forward to mushrooms, sounds really strange, but can't wait, just wish I could do them in garlic...hhmmm.. will make do with chilli and spices though...

Hi Nikki

Mushrooms in garlic and butter mmmmmmm

I read your bit in the diary, glad your having a good day!
My day got better with the news of the sprouts:D

How's George?

Take care
Tracey
x

Hi Nikki

Mushrooms in garlic and butter mmmmmmm

I read your bit in the diary, glad your having a good day!
My day got better with the news of the sprouts:D

How's George?

Take care
Tracey
x

George is much better, although still keeping him on milk and only a little food until he is back to normal...I'm on again!! can't believe it, that is nearly straight through!!! not fair...Love

Is that a normal thing on this diet? If it isn't, maybe you should have a check up with GP. Luckily I don't have totm as I have a marina coil, which can (and has) stopped my periods.

Glad George is better, it's horrible when they're ill.

Tracey
x

Back