Squeezes diary week 1

*breathes a sigh of relief* thankyou katie! really being made out to be a b!tch this weekend which i am so far from. iv had THREE people on my case!!! and you took my point exactly katie so thankyou for reassuring me that it CAN be taken as intended!! xx

No worries :) xx

ok calm down. You have read what i was talking to sandra about in a very negative way. when purely i was pointing out that i hoped never to feel like i had to turn to food for comfort ever again. when i mentioned to her that i had read in a diary someone had relapsed like that, she asked who so i told her. I never intended to refer to you. I also have a chronic spine condition and often use food to comfort me. And i was merely expressing that i hoped to combat that. I never once said anything negative about you OR JUDGED YOU AS YOU ARE ACCUSING ME OF. i didnt care if you saw it, as it wasnt derogatory. i know my diary is public and quite expected you to see it. What shocked me MORE was how lightly everyone took it.. if i relapsed by stuffing my face i would hope the people supporting me wouldnt laugh and joke about it but help me to see that I had to gain more control.

I object to you taking it so badly, i only mentioned you as sandra specifically said "noone on maintanence at the moment has ever done that" which prompted me to point out it was one of her friends on here.

But apologies if you are offended.. It wasnt offensive or judgemental and i was only using it as a reference. And i still stick to the belief that i hope i never stuff 5 packets of crisps, a load of chocolate, 4 crumpets and a load of toast in my face all in one day ever again.

Like I say, never say never! Thats naive. Im not slating your idealistic dreams of the future, fair play to you for having them ... but if we cant admit our failings or susceptabilities, how can we conquer them ...

As for ppl taking my binge lightly - perhaps something to do with the fact that they didnt just dip into my diary so were fully informed and knew and trusted me enough to know I would pull it back. Trust me, if I hadnt, they would have had something to say - thats what this forum is about - honest support!

However, your comments over several updates on your thread - were - most definitely derogatory! However, I have no desire to get into a slanging match - nor the inclination or desire frankly, to waste any more brain power on this!

Good luck with the remainder of your journey on TFR and all the best for the future - I hope its as rosy as you hope. If not, I really hope u have people around you to help you realise that you're only human, we all make mistakes and its allowed. Like I tell my children - life isnt about being perfect and doing nothing wrong, its about facing up to said problems/mistakes and dealing with the consequences accordingly. Whereas denial in any form is not a good attitude to have. None of us are perfect! We can only try our best!

I would very much like you to quote the derogatory comments as my passion in life is to never put people down. So I urge you to quote them so that I can see what you are talking about.

and no noone is perfect, i dont expect anyone to be, and dont judge anyone for not being so. And my comments prove that as I didnt judge you, if anything i felt empathic to your struggle to battle the weaknesses we all suffer.

If you took it another way unfortunately I cant do anything about that. But I know I did nothing wrong or offensive.

All i can do is apologise that it upset you

Ok so gonna write my 'end of day 14' diary... Wonder who I'll p!ss off this time!! Lol *sigh* (still would like these supposed derogatory posts to materialise but hey just gonna let it go and focus on important stuff)

So yet another day down and feeling just as strong as ever. Also drank more water today as yesterday I let it slip and felt very disorientated and dizzy for it!! So feeling healthy and again... Totally focused. Randomly earlier today I could smell VERY INTENSELY, sausage rolls with ketchup on. As if it were in a plate under my nose. And it stayed for about 4 minutes and went away. There was nothing around that could cause it so I could only conclude that it was my brain playing tricks. And when i told my mum about it (she's also on LT, she had the same thing but it was fish and chips! How strange. The power of the mind!!!

Looking forward to WI tomorrow. Even just the trip on the train is a nice adventure and I'm sure I'll have hit my first stone. Going to not get vanilla this time... They are yak.

Had a rollercoaster of a day on here!!! Some truly inspirational and touching posts from people that really enlightened my day... So thankyou for sharing your feelings... Esp bye-bigun who really had some lovely things to say that I really related to. And thanks to all the support I have got today, had a few low and weak moments today but have been strengthened by the lovely network of people on here that make it all possible.

And as is evident, iv also had some unnecessary conflict with a couple of people today. At moments iv though fk this I'm outta here!! Can't be doing with aggro or confrontation!!! But all the goodness of this forum so outweighs that crap and I ain't going nowhere!! I have approached all the animosity today from a calm and reasonable perspective... I'm not going to let myself be dragged into any conflict as I'm here for one reason only. And that's to offer and receive support in an incredibly hard journey that we are all on together! Im not prepared to let anything spoil how amazing the experience of sharing this with you guys has been and will continue to be!! Couldn't do it without you all.

I know I say it every day but thanks :)

So in conclusion, despite feeling rubbish at times and having a few troubles today.. I still feel amazing and am fighting strong. No weakness to food as I am 100% strong and feel like today has been very productive. Will be back tomorrow with results!! Take care everyone and keep at it!! We all rock :D xx

Wish this were like facebook - and we had a 'like' button!!! Thanks just doesnt cut it ha ha x

Agree and like squeeze! :) dont ever give up on yourself however hard it gets. Your a strong independant woman. Soon to be slim xxx

he he thanks guys :) aww can ya feel the love?!!! pmsl :) its so awesome to have such a wonderful group of friends on the same journey. gets me through! and yes we are all soon to be gorgeously slim :) xx

I was just about to ask how you did last week and I saw the signature! Yeeeeeeaaaaaah another 7lbs! So happy for you! Well done, one stone down!

Aw thanks hun!! How did you do?? I'm on my phone so cant see signatures or stats :( xx

Woke up today and my rings don't fit! I'm literally going to have to take them off or I'll lose them. I am a bit gutted cuz they are really special. Looks like losing weight is gonna be bloody expensive what with all the new clothes, pants, bras, and now rings! Lol. I'm already getting up in the morning and not finding anything to wear. Hoping a load of my stuff sells on eBay so I can buy some new clothes. Even my bloomin pyjamas keep falling down lol. I'm not moaning!! Ha ha. Just wondering how I'm going to afford it!! X

Like yourself, another good week 8lbs off and still 100%! Go Me! LOL

Have you been having any problems with feeling cold? I've been cold for the last two weeks; particularly my nose, hands and feet. I don’t feel too bad today so I hope my body has adjusted to the new regime.

Yep im 3 weeks into it and still freezing cold! Still putting leccy blanket on at night and fluffy bed socks. Infact i was shaking with cold last night and the outside temperature wasnt even that cold! Doh

Wow well done David :) that's brilliant!! I'm so damn proud of us all... Being 100% is not easy and we are so bad ass for sticking to it!! And we are doing so well :) and yeh I'm freezing cold too. But remember, being cold and shivery needs a lot of energy so we are burning fat by being cold!!! Lol :) skinny us here we come!!! :D xx

Well day 16 complete 100% and feeling great. Starting to realise that the small amounts of lactose in the shakes are increasingly affecting my lactose intolerance :S which explains the constant trots and now sore tummy :( but when I get paid next week I'll buy some lactase enzyme and hopefully I'll be ok! *grumble grumble that's £15 I could do without spending!*

But other than that it's another day down feeling amazing :) although there was a brief second when making my girls lunch where I nearly stuck a piece of ham in me gob! just old habit cuz I'm very strong and would never do it or even WANT to. But it nearly happened subconsciously!!! Scared me a bit lol

Also sticking to my 'no weighing' policy... Especially as I'm in the dreaded week 3, so that's good. Makes me even more excited for weigh in next Monday :) x

Why the "dreaded" week 3 Squeeze? I have heard that before and don't understand why. I'm there now. Just day 2 of week 3. Feeling tired a good bit but was last week too!!

Weight loss slows a bit for some people like meeee. Week 3 WI today and lost 2.5lbs

I’ve been a bit worried about the infamous “Week 3” weigh-in, I’m worried that small lose will de-motivate me!

I’m finding the diet easier to live with, but it’s not easy. However knowing that I’m losing weight helps me; I find the motivation of a loss helps me stay on the straight and narrow.

I had a hard day yesterday, for the first time I felt very empty and had an enormous desire to eat something! However the fact that the pounds have been coming off, helped my stay focused.

So I’m trying to set my expectations that at loss this week might be smaller.

Squeeze where u been today hunny u being very quiet not like u ???

IM BACK!!! sorry guys I literally left the house at 8.30am and have not long been back.. absolutely non-stop all day!! kept hearing my iphone going off telling me i had replies on here and just didnt have time to check!! today was really hard actually... didnt get to have a shake until gone 1, and all the bacon, pasties, bakery bread and other yummy smells drove me flippin insane!!!! not like me to feel that weak but i coulda just stuffed my face with bacon bites and sausage rolls lol. DIDNT! but it was whirling round my mind!!! thankfully the chances of me ever actually ever messing up are next to none, but fighting the thoughts can be draining.

So ill get to replying to all my lovelies now :).....

Abnid.... well done for getting so far!! i know you have been struggling to stick at it and im so proud of you!!! The tiredness is still getting to me too but Iv been in ketosis before and i KNOW it does get easier as your body gets totally used to fully relying on creating its own energy. So stick with it hun. And the reason week 3 is dreaded is because most people get a significantly lower loss. but its normal and its the right direction!!!

Cham well done on your loss chick!!! 2.5 for someone as small as you on week 3 is just awesome. Im a good few stone heavier than you and im only expecting 3lbs!! You should be really chuffed and proud of yourself for staying so strong and doing so well :) Your a gorgeous lady, and you are gonna be a SKINNY gorgeous lady befire you know it!!!!

David... you share the same fear as me hun.. am worried only seeing a few lbs off this week will leave me feeling demotivated and crappy. But from now on our losses will be less each week but it will still balance out to at least a stone a month and so its all in the right direction!!! I have also had a day like yours today and can relate to suddenly feeling really obsessed with food. Hoping it was just a bad day cuz i couldnt put up with that all the time!! lol. Well done for getting to day 17 100%... its a tough journey but we are so getting there!!! x

Im gonna end by telling you all what I did to keep me motivated in case anyone else might benefit from it! I basically made myself a little chart/ticker/progress counter thingy. I drew a column and divided it into the amount of pounds i have to lose and marked off the stones. And i decorated it and coloured in the 15lbs iv lost. Seeing that portion of my journey already complete was like WOW and every week I will colour in the amount of lbs I have lost as a visual reminder of how well im doing. And i stuck it on the wall for all to see :) It just really helps me and I thought it might be a nice idea to someone else too. no worries if not tho!! just thought id share it :)

Hope everyones feeling good and keeping strong!! really missed everyone today!!
xx

Back