Squeezes diary week 1

Hey i had a peanut flapjack today and it was gorgeous. I couldnt manage all of it and drank loads a water with it but i realky liked it. Im kinda gutted i didnt try them before! Gonba get me loads of them next time lol :)

aww my pharmacy dont sell them :( boooo!!!!! lol. plus im scared of eating!! I dont think id be able to swallow it lol x

I have blood tests tomorrow which I don't want ketosis affecting.... And although I read the exante diaries it will be weird switching over there... I will still be updating my diary on here :)

hey squeeze on my second week i was the same with the 2lb loss, the girl at the pharmacy looked me straight in the eye and said 'it's a bit early to be showing such low losses'???? She defo reckoned i had cheated i think..... very uninspirin.... i was fumin for the day but knew in my heart i had not touched a morsel!!! nearest thing that got to my lips was a smacker from the hubbie and some lip balm!!!!! forget the pharmacist and keep the chin up... cham is actually right, im eating a peanut flapjack now and wouldnt go as far as to say they're lovely, but they're actually ok with a black coffee... feel kinda 'normal' sittin with a 'biscuit' and coffee... lol.... have a good day and look forward to a fab loss next week.... AND you cant move to exante forum... everyone on here will miss yaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Aww thanks leluna.. And I'd miss all you too much!! I'll never change over. And now I see that exante is only cheaper if you have the set bundles and I hate vanilla so bleh. I'll stay with LT :p I can tell I'm gonna have a low loss this week too. But im not gonna feel too crap about it. I just don't like the pharmacist suspecting me... Cuz even though I KNOW iv been 100%, I care too much about what others think. And I want him to trust me!! But I'm totally preparing for another little loss... But it's cool! Even if I was to only lose a pound a week I wouldn't give in... Simply because being on LT is so much easier than trying to control food intake. So I'm gonna stay positive and know that I WILL get bigger losses... Just these couple weeks are a little hurdle. Well done for staying positive leluna :) and thanks for your nice message. You're doing great, keep it up and stay strong!! Hope it having a good day xxx

Glad to hear you're sticking with the LT gang - we're hardcore!
Sod what the pharmacist thinks - you know the truth and that's all that matters. :D

Aw, glad you are sticking with us!!!! :) and as for the pharmacist winding you up, sod em!!! You know you have not cheated so hold your head high and dont let them get to you. I would say that you knew more about this diet than they did anyway so be smug in your knowledge, grab ya shakes and do a runner and come on here!!! LOL!!
Hows it going? U still flying thru? I have been naughty this week apart from one day i think so not expecting a great WI...! tis my own fault and I am better now the kids are improving.. putting it down to bad experience and starting over... although I could totally demolish a pan fried rump steak.. I am off to dream about one now with a big blob of ketchup mmm!!! Still, my shakes have satisfied me today and I have doubled my water intake which has made a difference.. and has me p1ssing like a horse...!! could be up all night for the wrong reasons ;) LOL! xxx

Glad ur staying with us. Weve all stuck together and need to stay strong! :) besides that i would miss ya too much xx

Donna hope you can get urself back on track again and hopefully once ur kids are completely well again u can focus on urself xx :)

hey lovely ladies :) and david wherever you are :) yes indeed theres no chance of me leaving here.. we are all on a journey together and I have grown very fond of some of you *sniffle sniffle* he he. Im definately gonna ignore the pharmacist. I know im telling the truth and thats all that matters. My mum is staying with me while we are doing this and we both have had a small loss week 3.. and we go to the pharmacist together. She didnt pick up on him implying that we hadnt been 100% so there is a possibility im just paranoid lol. But Im so sure his quizzing us and 'hmmm'ing at us was indicative of his doubt lol. But my mum is coeliac and cant eat any carbs anyway.. and we fight through food cravings together. Think thats another reason why Im so strong. Although my water intake is a bit bad at the mo.. think its cuz iv got a cold and cant breathe through my nose so drinking is hard. I could try harder though. Today iv only just managed 2ltrs INCLUDING my shake water :s thats bad I know. I am pretty sure this week will be a low loss too. But next week is the new month and THATS when I expect my loss to pick up a bit. Have I already said all this??? Im tired and delerious lol.

Im glad things are picking up for you donna.. sorry to hear that youve been feeling weak to the food demons that tell you to pick at food.. hopefully its been the right things??? I made my daughter the most delicious looking pizza for tea and there was some left over cheese and bits of ham. My head said "ooh go on just have a little nibble of the ham... maybe a pinch of cheese" and my mouth was proper watering. I was so craving the taste. But what is the point of a few seconds worth of taste just to have been weak and not exerted power over your thoughts? I really hope next week you can see it as a fresh week and properly FIGHT those thoughts hun. You have so little left of your journey now, its so important you beat the voices. I expect you will find it easier now things are getting better with the kids and your getting more rest. I know you can do it hun, just stay focused :)

Im not 'flying through' this week as you put it.. Iv found the last couple days hard. Iv nearly cried when the KFC advert has come on lol. Ithink it is cuz im poorly and suddenly am struggling with hunger levels and craving some sustenance!! But I just know for a fact that no matter how low, hungry, desperate, weak, miserable or sorry for myself i feel.. i will never cave and eat something. I know it because i have BEEN fking desperate and low and had my daughters leftover turkey dinosaurs sat next to me and if i had it in me to give in, then i would have done it already.

Anyway waffling again.. i intended to come write a proper diary but not much to say or report really.. I cant remember what day im on... maybe like... 25??? but again feeling very proud to get to today and put another gold star in my diary (i do it every night and love seeing how many pages are full he he) And very proud of all my friends on here for all your strength and success so far. Well done all of you!!! And thanks again for all your support. Not getting much time at the mo to post on the forums but will get on whenever I can to see how youre all doin :)

MWAHs xx

hey Squeeze! same here, stepped on the scales this morning (even though i knew not to) and it hasn't moved one bit since my weigh in on wed morn so i reckon im in for 1lb if im lucky this week.... but gotta say the results might not be on the scales for me but they certainly are in the mirror, my face looks different already! and im getting into clothes that were too tight for me.... but the major thing is im very happy in myself that ive finally stepped forward and decided to tackle this food monster (again!) and regain my life... like you gotta be honest and say the past few days were not marvellous for me... kids are sick and up at night... so im banjaxed in the day, but also glancing a bit at food again... made cheese on toast for my little girl last nite... and omg could i have taken a big chunk off, but told myself no if i do that the food is gone down the hatch in one sec and then all those guilty and ashamed and annoyed voices will be back in my head.... tellin me 'knew you couldn't do it lardass'!!! so cheer up and let's nail this thing on the head for once and for all! x

Ahhh poor you babe i know what you mean as ive felt like sh!te this week too. My throat has been bad and couldnt swallow much as well as feeling crappy all week bah! I still reckon you will do well on monday as your 100% all along and its gotta come off at somepoint. I did 4 this week after that crappy loss last week and feel much happier with that. If i can do 14 this month i be proper happy for my birthday on the 29th im going to my birthday bbq that my friend is arranging for me and i WONT be eating and i really dont care. I want to be slim so badly nothing is going to get in my way and i know ur the same! :) the pharmacists only have half days training they dont really know the ins and outs like we do so bah to them mate ?x

That's a joke!!! Half a stone is normal for week one... Yeah but half a stone every week is bonkers!!!
Don't listen to them, u r all doing so well and should be so proud of yourselves!!! Xx

well done leluna for beating those thoughts!! Cheese on toast is my weakness food and whenever I make it for me daughter.. (and she seems to want it all the flippin time!) ..I reeeaaaallly have to tell the voices NO!! FECK OFF!!! lol. And then she goes and leaves half of it and it just sits there talkin to me. But being strong and beating it feels so much better than giving in. I know i would hate myself if i let food control me and get the better of me! I stood on the scales yesterday and iv only lost a lb.. and my weigh in is monday!! aargghh. scary. But like you said, its showing elsewhere.. im wearing my fav jeans today which havent fitted me since last summer when I was on atkins and shed a load. So im still feeling good :) Balls to the pharmacists.. half a stone a week??! maybe for GIANT people who are used to eating 6000 calories a day! But the average loss to reach the stone a month is 3.5 a week so the pharmacists can go screw themselves and their misinformed advice! tut

wow cham being at a bbq is gonna be TOUGH. I dont think I could do it. It would be hell.. im craving meat sooo much lol. Smelling bbq would make me want to go and hang myself lmao. But well done you for being that strong!! im sure you will hit your 14 :)
Hope you are feeling better hun. im feeling even worse today which is really increasing my appetite, hoping it subsides soon!

Big love and strength for all of you, hope your staying focused and feeling great xxx

yep headin out to a gala ball tonight... told everyone i couldnt make it till after the meal as i 'had something on' just couldnt sit there and watch them stuff themselves whilst i drink water!! kinda still a bit off form meself this week, the big energy boost is kinda slippin away so hopin that returns and frickin fast!!! looking forward to the end when the goal is reached and i can re-educate myself with food again!! Have a good one!

yeah im really looking forward to that... Im going to go see a nutritionist before i start refeed and get re-educated. Cuz to be fare, iv pretty much lived on chicken nuggets, chips, chinese takeaway and toast for 25 years. Need to learn how to eat properly and banish my old habits of buying tons of processed rubbish!

Im sure your energy levels will return.. mine have been all over the place!! felt soooo sloooow today. just keep up ya water :) and well done for not going to the meal... the temptation to eat would have been harsh. Im trying to avoid that kinda thing too.. not that I have a social life anyway lols.

Hope your having a good evening xx

I very nearly just removed myself from here and thought fhuck it but Cham, Katie, David and Donna... Not forgetting leluna, you have all been really great to me and I didnt wanna just disappear. But at this moment in time I'm seriously feeling like I just CBA with these forums... I love the support network we got going and love seeing all your progress and being there with you on our journeys. But I'm totally sick of feeling confrontation with people and my natural response, in real life too, is just to get the fuk out of there no matter how minor it might seem. I just don't like negative feelings with people and it seems to bloody follow me around. I am a really peaceful person (bit of a hippy lol) and can easily be really disrupted by even the smallest hints of animosity... I'm still feeling sh!t about all last weeks confrontations and now with another on top (albeit very very minor) I just don't want to be here anymore. Even when little things get resolved, I can't shake how crappy I feel about sharing or causing any kind of negative vibes and I'd rather just head for the exit than stay and dwell on the discomfort of it!
I'm not stopping LT... I'll still be going strong and kicking the fats ass ha ha. I'd really love to stay in touch and if any of u wanna swap facebooks or emails then inbox me and I'll send you my email. I'm not gonna leave totally until i add anyone elsewhere who wants to stay in touch. But I won't be commenting again anywhere on here cuz I just can't be foooked with any potential misunderstandings or problems. I'm not oversensitive, I just can't hack animosity or argument on any level. And that's why I refrain from having relationships! I freak out if there's ever the slightest hint of falling out lol. There's reasons behind it all but I won't bore you :p
Stay strong everyone, your all gorgeous, lovely people with a skinny person inside about to break free :) how exciting :) please do inbox me if u want to keep in contact cuz I'd love to know how ur all getting on!! I'll come back tomorrow evening to check my inbox but may not check here depending on how I feel so may not get your message unless it's a PM.
love to you all :)
(hope u dont feel like I'm abandoning you!!! Xx)

Awww squeeze, please dont go. :cry::cry::cry:
you have been brilliant and the advices you give have been wonderful and all your posts have been excellent.
am sorry you are having problems in here hun, wish things were better and you wouldnt have to go. :(
we all are going to miss u so so so so much. :wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry:
please keep in touch. lots of luv n good luck in your LT journey and am sure you will enjoy this summer being 10st.

I really hope you are ok?

Dont listen to all the crap that people spout off on here.... you have done so well and continue to do so and are one of the loveliest people on here and dont let anyone tell you otherwise!!!

xx

I really hope you are ok?

Dont listen to all the crap that people spout off on here.... you have done so well and continue to do so and are one of the loveliest people on here and dont let anyone tell you otherwise!!!

xx

1000000% agree

Back