Squeezes diary week 1

Going to a nutritionist is a very good idea. They won't be peddling one particular diet or another. If you have lived on such processed foods all your life then yeah, your taste buds need reorienting. I love GL simply because it advocates eating foods as close to natural as possible. avoiding processed foods as much as possible us the best way to keep blood sugars level throughout the day thus avoiding hunger spikes.
Also, if you have lived on nuggets, takeaways etc you probably don't do much cooking. So why not consider a cookery course of some sort. It will open your eyes to how easy it is to prepare good food simply and cheaply.
Sorry you are feeling down and hope all goes well for you.

SQUEEZE!!!! ***** slap coming right your way!!! Dont you DARE abandon me!! I have just spouted off about not being 100% and I need a kick up the arse from you!!! LOL!! Listen, I am a very calm person normally but if anyone messes with me I am a right ***** and god help you... but I cant please everyone all of the time, you cant like everyone in the world so tough sh!t!! If someone takes offence then thats THEIR problem... if its a problem then avoid them and they should avoid you. Dont leave here just because of some negativity, its really not worth it hun!! I have not been on here for a couple of days so I dont know whats gone on, I will go and find out now so I am up to date.. but seriously, dont let it get to you! STAY on here, u are a very valued member and i for one enjoy having someone whos bloody educated in the science stuff too...!!! As well as being lovely too of course ;) LOL!!

PLEASE dont leave, Cham and the others are gonna say the same. Take the moral high ground and take pleasure in the fact that you are p!ssing them off by remaining if that makes you feel better ;) LOL!!

In the grand scheme of things we should mean more to you than people you dont chat with properly on here. We have lots of different opinions and outlooks and dont throw it all away... i have NO concern on your LT journey, you are SO strong but I like it on here and you are part of that reason...

Now remove my nose from your arse and get posting will you!!!! ;) LMAO!!!

xxxx

Thanks for your support everyone. Last night I just felt like I didn't want to be on here anymore. I cannot stand any kind of confrontation... And in here it seems every week I end up p!ssing someone off or ending up feeling crap about a conversation that's ended up degenerating into some kind of conflict. But you guys are totally right, the good DOES massively outweigh the bad and leluna messaged me and suggested maybe just sticking to my diary and my friends diaries. I'm much less likely to end up with a negative encounter!! As much as I like talking in the main forum, I don't want to end up feeling sh!t again so ill stick around in here :p although now I'm very aware of how much my message now seems like I was attention seeking lols. I really just wanted you guys to know how I felt and that I didn't want to come back. I messaged mini and asked for her to wait before delisting my profile so that I could get all your facebooks etc to stay in touch... And tonight iv come and have received some amazingly touching and awesomely supportive messages... Feel totally blessed to have such a lovely group of people doing this journey with me and it would be a Friggin travesty for me to remove myself from a network that benefits me as much as it does everyone else.

Seriously thankyou all for spurring me on... I do know I really shouldn't give a sh!t about the conflict but It just really has an impact on me. I rarely argue or fight in real life for the same reason. And having conflict on a bloody forum is not something I'm prepared to do!!

Anyway, I want to reply to you all individually but I can't stick around... My little girl is poorly AGAIN. and I need to get back to her. Got weigh in tomorrow so I'll try to find time to come on tomorrow evening and reply to stuff and let u know how I got on. See how I feel about it all tomorrow too.,, but you lot really cheered me up :) :) hope your all ok and staying strong x and Donna stop cheating!!! Dammit woman!! Lol :p xx

yayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
am sooooooooooo pleased your staying.
am smiling like a cheshire cat now.
:D :D

Bit rushed but popped on to see if there was an update! pleased you are staying, will pop back later!!!

And, just for you, I PROMISE to be 100% today :p LOL xx

yeeeeeeeeeehaawwwwwwwwww feck the begrudgers.... and remember for any comment that pis#ed people off you posted tens of others that completely motivated people and kept them goin... so forget the cr#p and stay postin kiddo! delighted to see you're back on here coz a lot of people tune in to see what you have to say... you have the knack for sayin what other people are thinkin... so forget what's gone on and remember the luuuuurrrrvvvveee!!!!! I hereby award you the 'most thoughtful posts' award and am well happy you're back! so cmon girls lets get this mission underway..... we deserve to be slim and are gonna do this!!!!!!! xxxxxxx

WHAT THE HELL has been going on since ive been offline??

Squeeze your an amazing person with an incredible amount of passion and support for your fellow LTers. The information and knowledge that you have given us is second to none. Its been a lifesaver. I know so much about this diet and understand it because of you.

IF YOU GO then I GO!!!!! And i dont give a hoot who reads this...i am a million percent behind you here. Y0U HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG and should just continue the way you are. Here is my email [email protected] and my mobile is 07814438828 text me or email me. I am very upset and dissapointed that you feel so low about this when all you wanna do is get thro each day. As we all do xxxxx

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
*serious sniffle sniffle teary eyes going on here*
I dunno what to say you guys are just awesomely beautiful people inside and out (wow leluna ur pic is stunning!) and I cant believe I even considered leaving when I have you guys. You all are just the best and the support you have given me is just overwhelming!! I feckin love you guys!!! Thankyou for being amazing and for being there to make all my worries disappear :) I couldnt give two sh!ts about the hassle now, all the good stuff means so much more to me and the fact that I have such a wonderful group of girlies to keep me going :) AAAAAND.... im buzzing after a SIX POUND LOSS TODAY! WOOOHOOOOOOO :D :D
Theres so much to reply to that I dont think I could reply to it all... but I literally cant thank you all enough :) And donna bless you :) if it makes it easier to stay 100% for me then by all means do, but sweetie you must remember you are doing it for yourself so that you can be happy :) I hope you have managed it today!! hugs xxx
leluna... thankyou for your lovely words and my award he he but everyone on here is just as giving and supportive.. i just give what i receive :)
Cham hun u are my little angel you are, thankyou also for your loveliness and its really touching for u to say that if i go, you go! Aww ur such a bloody diamond. Dont worry Im gonna stick around.. im just gonna stay out of the main forums for a bit and just comment in our diaries. I really appreciate u giving me ur number! bless ya :) but edit the thread and remove it cuz you dunno what freaks could find ur number and give u hassle. Really touched :)
And to everyone I aint mentioned, I am so grateful for you all being behind me and keeping me going.
I hope you are all doing great, feeling awesome and shedding those pounds :) you lot are the best xxxxxxxxx

weheyyyyyy
well done on 6 lbs loss.....thats AMAZING!!!
am soooooooooooooo chuffed for ya.....and sooooooooooooo happy you are stopping on here with us.
you are too important a person to be out of our lives. group hug everyone :grouphugg:
well done sweet chick :happy096:
u will be skinny minnie in no time.
:D:bliss::bliss:

Awww well done hunni, 6lb is fab for week 4!!! You are doing awesome!!!! And its so good to know u are back and staying :)

All the good outweighs the bad and you are such a positive person you can deal with it!!!!!

xx

WOW hun thats a seriously great loss!!! Makes up for you feeling down last week :) ell done for sticking at it!! Glad you are now ok :) be back tmw as off to bed xx

6lbs. Great result. Bet the pharmacist wasn't quizzing you on commitment today then???? Lol. Anyhow, now you see how the losses balance over the weeks. There will be low weeks but don't despair as the next week usually makes up for it.
Good luck for the coming week.

6lbs off.... wowwwwwww! Well done you! it's really moving for you now! Well worth the conflict eh?!!! My weigh in is tomorrow and on the scales this morning ive lost 1lb wtffffffff?? am thinkin jeez i could've lost that with ww or sw whilst eatin food???? but again have to say it im really noticing it in the mirror... and in my clothes... so gonna just keep chippin away at it.... also reckon im on this nearly a month now and had i not been doin anything i would be another stone up??? so gotta stay focused and see the bigger picture.... grrrrrr... glad to see you back and in chirpy form! glad you like the pic....!!! have a good day!! x

Well done chick thats awwwwweeeessssoooommmmeeee! Keep going be strong and every hurdle will make you stronger! :)

Leluna, i agreee your stunning babe! Lovely piccie :)

Donna, hunny you can do it babe be strong you and i may have a little nibble now and then but we get thro it together xxx

Hi Squeeze,

Ive been offline all week as problems with my laptop, just got back on today, and am really chuffed you are staying on here, your posts really motivate me!!

Whoop Whoop for you on 6 lbs off this week!!

Last edited:
Thankyou everyone :) am gonna work extra hard this week to shift 5lbs and then I'll be at my second stone! I think there must be a mistake in my stats somewhere so need to have a look at my book and try to work out why I started 15.1, have lost 23lbs but now weigh 13.8. Doesn't add up!! But it's made very confusing by the pharmacists scales weighing different to my wii fit by a couple lbs and he forget to weigh me when I first went. Tut. Got it all written down in my book so I'll try sort it out later. it's annoying me! Lol
Lorraine iv replied to you in your diary!!
Thanks to everyone for your congrats :) I feel so relieved that I didn't have another 2lb loss! Hope youre all having a nice day and staying strong xxx

aw thanks squeeze for the motivation! replied to ya in my diary.... love those diaries when i look back to week 1 it seems like so long ago!!!! yep gonna maybe start exercising this week... just a 20min walk every day nothing too dramatic.... and try and up the water intake... reckon if i lose 2lbs tomorrow fingers crossed... its only 1lb at the moment... hope to lose 1lb overnite!!!!!!!!!!! then im 15st 2lbs and will bust my a*s this week and try get 3lbs off which will bring me to 14st 13lbs and that would be fab to see 14st odd again on the scales instead of the dreaded 16st odd last month!!!! so here's praying for 2lbs tomorrow and then bring on week 5... grrrrrrr!!!!!! (thanks cham for your nice compliment... that was me on Saturday nite at 3am in the morning havin sat thru everyone drinkin cocktails, four course dinner and snacks durin the nite.... now that was HARD!)have a great evening girlies xxxxxxxxx

I keep promising myself im gonna get doing more exercise... but im so goddam lazy. I gotta sort it out!! lol. OOhhhh forgot its your weigh in today.. gonna go look around see if you have told us how you did yet :D xx

Lol on the exercise thing.... I get the 'bug' every now and again and go to the gym but generally I'm very lazy too!! I take the car everywhere!! You r not alone!! X

Back