Squeezes diary week 1

Hi honey, I hope calm and wellness has been resorted in your house by now?
Weigh in today isn't it? Can't wait to hear how u have done xxx

Squeeeeze u cant do this to me... 5 times I have logged on today to see how u have done and you have not updated!! tut tut ;) LOL! Joking aside I hope your little one is ok and that you had a good WI :) Speak soon as I am also signing off

xxx

Hello gorgeous girlies!!! Im back and all is good.. baby squeeze is much better now thankfully and despite the stress am still going strong 100%. Had my weigh in today... 3lbs.. chuffed with that. Only 2lbs off 2 stone!! arrrrrggghhh so exciting! next week ill be in the 12s!! which is mind blowing as 5 weeks ago I was in the 15s! Craziness. My 2 stone treat is my FIRST EVER trip to a health and beauty salon place.. gonna have like a facial or something really pampery :) Might have that thing where you sit with ya feet in a bowl full of fish. sounds fun. I got a voucher for mothers day so its not even gonna cost me he he. so looking forward to that.

AAAAnnnnnnway, how are my beautiful girlie wirlies doing?? Thanks for all ur messages!! Loz, sorry I didnt catch you today, have a lush sleep and hopefully catch you soon :) NO WAY would I hit the biccies :p hope ur feeling strong too!
Donna you have to come fill me in on how u been doing. I dont go to the main forums much and I dont think you have a diary??
JEN!!! WOW!!!! you go girl!!! 5lbs is epic and you should be SO SO SO proud of yourself for getting through that tough week and getting such an amazing result :) I hope your little one isnt too poorly, keep at it hun :) really proud of you.
CHAMMYPOPS what you been up to mrs, ill come have a look in ya diary in a sec :)
Hugs to you all, hope your all strong and feeling great... and getting the amazing weather! I burnt :( ouchie sore skin right now :( oops

xxx

ha ha you posted that donna while I was writing my update! sorry mush, was taking my time as I was getting all emotional at one born every minute lol.
Hope your sticking at it girl :) hows things? x

Well done, say goodbye to another 3lbs, your pushing 2 stone!

Bleddy hell ur doung well! Almost in the 12's :) its gonna feeling amazing when you get there next week :) yay and its spurred me on too. Im sitting here relaxing while my daughter Shauna is massaging my feet! Its blimmin gawjuss! :) glad baby squeeze is better now x missed ya xxx

U will have seen 4 stones in value by next week!!!!! Wow!!! That's excellent!! X

Glad little one is feeling better, well done on losing 3lbs, im jealous as wish I was closer to to 12's thats when I started to really feel good and people were commenting on how much better I looked, not long now Squeeze, and you soo deserve it, after all your hard graft!!

The pamper treat will be lovely, I would love the little fishies to eat the hard skin off my feet ha ha!

Have a good day! :)

Wow Katie I hadn't thought about it like that! I realised that I'll only be in the 12s on my home scales as the pharmacist weighs me heavier. Which is really confusing!! But still to see 12s on the scales will be amazing :)

Jen it won't be long til your in the 12s too hun, I can't believe how quick it all happens. I'm some respects it feels like forever and in some respects it flies by! It's weird.

Anyway I thought I'd come and share something funny. I woke up today with really horrid tummy ache... I'm lactose intolerant and the shakes have got milk on them.. And in the mornings I just can't drink a shake so usually I have my first around 1 ish and drink it really slowly to avoid my tummy freaking out. But today I woke up so hungry and my tummy was really hurting after a very late shake. So I thought I would hard boil an egg for breakfast in the hope it might settle my tummy. There was no insatiable lust or weakness involved... It was a rational decision and I wasn't even excited by it or anything... Was just looking forward to a happy tummy this morning. So I stuck an egg on to boil and left it to cool. And then I opened it and it was off!!! Lol!!! It was stinking really gross and proper gone off. I was gagging at the smell... Don't think I'll ever eat an egg in my life after that ha ha. I'm kinda glad... I really didn't want to eat it!! Iv begged the pharmacist to order in some flapjacks so I can have something to eat in the morning that won't make my tummy hurt. He said he will have some for next week :) I don't care if they're gross! I'm sick of having tummy ache.

So still I'm 100%. and I am not sure if I would have eaten it even if it was ok. But it's quite funny that my attempt at breaking my 100% failed lol!!!!!!!

Hope all you lovely girlies are feeling good and keeping strong!! Enjoy the sunshine xxxx

That was a bad omen, 'bad egg' he he! xx

hiya! lovin the sound of your pampering treat... that will just hit the spot for ya! glad little squeeze is better, its the pits when they're not well.... well done on the 3lbs girl... im hopin to hit the 3lbs myself this week!! fingers crossed! a few people have commented today so people are really beginning to notice!! can you imagine being in the 12's whooohooooo!! im delighted to be headin into the 14's!!! shame about the egg but not really coz you might have got all de-motivated after eatin it... altho sometimes you need to look after your health and put that first..... i eat the flapjacks... the coconut one.. the peanut one is rank.... its not too bad with a cup of black coffee or tea.. you actually feel quite normal havin a 'biscuit' and tea!!! i also like the chicken soup??? i put it in a saucepan and add 300ml cold water and whisk it until it boils.... its actually ok, but you defo need to whisk any lumps out of it... i like it in the evening, kinda puts some heat in your tummy and fills you up.... defo!!!! hope your tummy is ok... let me know if you want me to post you a few flapjacks over to try??? take care kiddo....xxxx

You are doing so well Squeeze. A beauty day is a lovely treat, especially as it won't cost anything with the voucher. I think it is do important to set loads of mini targets for ourselves. It really helped keep me on track. I used to put money in a jar for every 10 lbs off as one of my rewards.

Im so glad you didnt eat it :) please dont do that again you wont feel any better. Take it from me. Remember when i scoffed just a bit of pork and a tiny bit of cheese because i was feeling so weak and empty and now look how bad i got. Its a dangerous slippery slope and even if the intentions are good and not for a craving its still telling ur brain that you have cheated and you'll find other reason and another justifiable cause to swallow food. Im so glad that egg was off and i tell you since eating that bread my tummy has been agony. Ive been bloated and got bad wind. Im hoping not to give Anything away as OH doesnt know hes been thinking ive been 100% and will be dissapointed in me and even tho im right back on track i think i lose the support im getting so cant risk it. I gotta hold them farts in heehee :)

Heehee :) sat watching TV with a can of air freshner next to ne! Luckily OH is working til late tonite so i can let them on out :)

PMSL fart posts... gotta love em. I have actually noticed im a lot less farty lolol. But then I used to drink a lot of fizzy.

Loz... cuz of your height.. your 14s are probably the same as my 12s.. enjoy seeing the 14s cuz thats awesome chick! Iv only gone and bloody ordered peanut flapjacks doh. nevermind.. like i said i dont care if theyre minging. And eww at you with ya chicken soup. its gross lol. Iv added you on facebook cuz i remembered you gave me ur name in a message! if you had a spare coconut flapjack I would love to have a try... only if it was spare.. and id pay you for it! That would be awesome!!
Molly.. I definitely am feeling the benefites of rewards for my losses... every stone im gonna treat myself to something iv always wanted like the spa treatment, and 3rd stone is gonna be a pair of boots :D i like the money in a jar every 10lbs too.. thats wicked.
Cham you are so right hun. and thats fate right there working to keep me on track. Im just so sick of tummy ache in the morning. But hopefully the flapjacks will combat that. Defo a good idea to keep the truth from ur OH... and im so glad that you are on the wagon totally :) balls to OH... let them parps out babe ;)

Hope you are all doing good girls.. wish i had more time to be on here but just keep having to nip on for 5.
keep at it :) xx

heya! hopefully cham is still with us and hasn't blown up and burst?! just back from the pharmacy and lost 5lbs?? absolutely thrilled with that!!!! just the little boost that keeps ya goin on this madness! yep no prob, when im back at the pharmacy next week will get ya some coconut flapjacks and post them to you! Added you on facebook was surprised when i logged on and you were starin at me!!!!!!!!!!! brillo!! must see if cham has a fb profile.... so on we go kiddo into week 6?? how mad is that.... just flyin now... ive only 13lbs to lose and then im on refeed and straight into slimming world or weight watchers..... still a bit concerned about my lack of self control when i go back on food, but just gotta dig deep and learn from my mistakes!! have a good day x

Ooooh add mere add meeeee, I'm on squeezes :)

Back