SS Advice

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Vicki_Jackson23, 24 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Vicki_Jackson23

Vicki_Jackson23 Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I mentioned in another thread that I went away at the weekend and forgot my shakes and friend didnt have internet access for me to find a local CDC.

Anyway, I ate & drank for the weekend (no didnt keep to minimum damage!!) had a carb overload (which I must say was yummy after sticking to SS religiously for 3 weeks)....I have 2 hour netball session later so that will help me burn off some of the 1&half lb I put on!!

Getting to the point....from this Sat I would have been on AAM week - I was just wondering, as I have re-started SS now I am back, do I now re-start from Day 1 and do AAM in another 4 weeks???

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. yummy mummy

yummy mummy Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    i would say yeas start again coz you need to get your body back into ketosis then start adding, maybe if you do it for only on week then do aam? have you spoken to your CDC?

4. Danell

Danell Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.98%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I have always started at day 1 again, your body doent need that 'extra' fuel as youve just eaten, good luck with it, its not easy getting back on track.xx

5. skinikki

skinikki Silver Member

Diet:
    camebrige
    You can now do SS for 12wks before having to do AAMW:)

6. Vicki_Jackson23

Vicki_Jackson23 Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thats SS+ you can do for 12 weeks isn't it? I'm not having the skimmed milk, just the sachets.

I am not hungry at all its strange!! Might go see if by some miracle I am still in ketosis ha ha

7. skinikki

skinikki Silver Member

Diet:
    camebrige
    My CDC has me on SS for 12 wks! Think new guidelines have come out.:)

8. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Yes, that's correct. You can SS for 12 weeks, then you need to do the 810 for a week

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.