SS Advice

Vicki_Jackson23

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
I mentioned in another thread that I went away at the weekend and forgot my shakes and friend didnt have internet access for me to find a local CDC.

Anyway, I ate & drank for the weekend (no didnt keep to minimum damage!!) had a carb overload (which I must say was yummy after sticking to SS religiously for 3 weeks)....I have 2 hour netball session later so that will help me burn off some of the 1&half lb I put on!!

Getting to the point....from this Sat I would have been on AAM week - I was just wondering, as I have re-started SS now I am back, do I now re-start from Day 1 and do AAM in another 4 weeks???

i would say yeas start again coz you need to get your body back into ketosis then start adding, maybe if you do it for only on week then do aam? have you spoken to your CDC?

I have always started at day 1 again, your body doent need that 'extra' fuel as youve just eaten, good luck with it, its not easy getting back on track.xx

Thats SS+ you can do for 12 weeks isn't it? I'm not having the skimmed milk, just the sachets.

I am not hungry at all its strange!! Might go see if by some miracle I am still in ketosis ha ha

My CDC has me on SS for 12 wks! Think new guidelines have come out.:)

My CDC has me on SS for 12 wks! Think new guidelines have come out.:)

Yes, that's correct. You can SS for 12 weeks, then you need to do the 810 for a week

Back