SS plus

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Loser85, 12 October 2010 Social URL.

1. Loser85

Loser85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(28.31%)
    Im considering coming back to CD but the lady i will see for WI's etc thinks ill be better on SS+ due to cost. Was wondering what peoples experience of this was like. Also is it easy enough to just have the small meal then stop? Thanks in advance. x

MsJMC likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tessieg1

Tessieg1 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st9lb(-3.9%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save, then 5:2 Diet
    Hiya, I'm on SS+ and I love this plan. I don't think I could've survived just on SS with the job I do and the long hours I work. Having a small meals breaks up the monotony of just having shakes/bars/soups. It's not a huge meal to be honest, but what I find is that you tend to savour and taste every mouthful.

You could always give it a go and see if it's suitable for you?
    Good luck with what you decide. :)

4. Sunflowers

Sunflowers Wants to be a yummy mummy

I've just done 9 weeks of SS+ before moving up to 810.. It's been a great plan but I do t know what she means about the cost? Given you've got 3 packs and a meal it's actually the most expensive plan?

5. Goreygirl

Goreygirl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(17.5%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    As for whether you can stop eating or not; well that depends on your ability to control yourself around food or not. I have a food addiction and I'm on SS and not even having the bars at the moment because, although I am working on my underlying issues, I feel the chewing action might trigger my addictive tendencies at this stage (cps it stimulates the hunger centre in the brain for 20 minutes).

Gg

6. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    its really up to you and how you feel , think its 4 a day for you right ?
    How do you feel and think about it ?

7. Kes

Kes Gold Member

Start Weight:
    232lb
    Current Weight:
    179.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    140lb
    Lost(%):
    52.2lb(22.5%)
    Diet:
    was on Slim Fast but changed to Slimming world and Xenical
    if you do the ss+ milk (the one without a meal) its an extra pack so therefore you are paying more than ss... so im also not sure what she means about the cost...

like gg said. its up to your ability to be able to stop eating...
    i think if i sat down to a small meal i dont think i could stop (hence doing the ss+milk)

8. 16to10

16to10 Now Maintaining :)

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    8st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st1lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(30.25%)
    Diet:
    Was on Cambridge Diet
    I'm confused about what she means about cost too. SS+ costs more than SS because you are eating a small meal as well!

Personally, I prefer SS. Having such a small meal (only 200 calories) is not filling enough for me, so I'd rather go without.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.