SS+ question please!

eatlessweighless

Hello there, I am currently on W8 because I like the fact that you are allowed 4 packs a day as they have slightly less calories in them than the cambridge ones.

BUT, I would like to know what SS+ is, cos I wouldn't mind changing over as it would be cheaper to have 3 packs a day!:D

Help required please!!

Theresa x

Thank you spooky, definitely worth thinking about.

I don't think either of these would make it any cheaper, but I like the idea of either eating every day, or having milk so I can have a decent cup of tea!! Can you mix your days up, ie, 1 day have 3 packs and meal, and then next day have 4 packs and milk?

Theresa x

thanks spooks I've never heard of it I'll have a look into it

I might just take you up on that Spooky, just mulling it over at the mo!

Thanks again.

Theresa x

Sole Source plus is such a great new way of doing the diet, well done Cambridge you clever people ;-)

I know I get people who struggle because they miss milk in their tea and coffee and this allows for that, it also allows for that little protein based evening meal if people choose to want that.

I think we will see some great successes this year on Mins from the news PLUSSERS !!

M.

How is it different from the 790 plan then moose? Has it been trialled do you know? I'm also wondering what the average monthly weight loss is. I'm really enjoying SS but have a firend who could'nt do without his cuppa!

Back