Ss to ss+??!!

4stone2go_xx

Silver Member
Hi everyone :) just a quick question for anyone who has switched from ss to ss+

Well after 5 weeks of doing ss I decided to have a few days strictly ss+ as Abit of a change.

Well 3 days after weigh in n I've put a pound on :-(

I heard the weight loss between the two wernt very different and I don't see how I can have 3 shakes n a 200 cal meal n put on a pound?

Has anyone else had an experience of this or has anyone switched and lost????!!!

Xxx

sw: 13.13 w1:13.4 w2:13.0 w3:12.9 w4:12.5 w5:12.2

Your not at TOTM are you.i did SS for 4 days then moved to SS+ for 3 before 1st weighin and i still lost 2lb. I only had a loss of 2lb this week as i am TOTM. After weigh in i weghed myself two days later and lost another 3 but on official weigh in had put two back on i pressume cus of TOTM

starting weight 13,10; total loss; 10lbs

Sorry frist week i lost 8lb that was supposed to be

starting weight 13,10; total loss; 10lbs

Hi
You shouldn't really be weighing after three days... why don't you wait to see what the loss is after a week? Our body weight fluctuates so much that you really shouldn't be weighing so often (although i know people can't resist jumping on the scales!).

If you have stuck to the allowable food (and weighed everything), you really shouldn't put weight on. Or as Kerry said, maybe it's water retention due to TOTM?

Don't worry or be disheartened... just carry on as normal - keep on drinking that water... and let us know how you can on next weigh-in!

Lx

LV30 said:
Hi
You shouldn't really be weighing after three days... why don't you wait to see what the loss is after a week? Our body weight fluctuates so much that you really shouldn't be weighing so often (although i know people can't resist jumping on the scales!).

If you have stuck to the allowable food (and weighed everything), you really shouldn't put weight on. Or as Kerry said, maybe it's water retention due to TOTM?

Don't worry or be disheartened... just carry on as normal - keep on drinking that water... and let us know how you can on next weigh-in!

Lx

Thanks hun, I'm bk to ss now as I don't want to 'waste' a week or slow it down. The £40 would just be a waste!! I'm due on next week so maybe thts had an effect I'm not sure... X

Hiya
I know - that's the main reason for me sticking to CD... the money!! lol

But if you feel like a eating - just eat what you're allowed to eat - don't deprive yourself, because it SS is really difficult!!

You are doing really well!

Lx

LV30 said:
Hiya
I know - that's the main reason for me sticking to CD... the money!! lol

But if you feel like a eating - just eat what you're allowed to eat - don't deprive yourself, because it SS is really difficult!!

You are doing really well!

Lx

It is a lot of money that's y I'd rather stick to ss and lose it as quick as I can, ss+ obviously doesn't work for me. If I started on ss+ it would prob be fine but I'm guessing my body has got used to ss now. Fingers crossed I can be in the 11s for sat :-D

Hope your getting on ok xx

I sts one week on ss & it wasn't totm so I don't think you should come to any firm conclusions straight away. That said, I agree about the cash & find ss easier than ss+ anyway.

AnnieAnnie said:
I sts one week on ss & it wasn't totm so I don't think you should come to any firm conclusions straight away. That said, I agree about the cash & find ss easier than ss+ anyway.

Yeh I suppose ss eliminates all food so your not as tempted... I only lost 2 pounds this week so im putting it down to those small meals... 100% ss this week!! Xx

sw: 13.13 w1:13.4 w2:13.0 w3:12.9 w4:12.5 w5:12.2 w6:12.0

Back