SS'ing 7 Day Challenge... Episode V (here it is)

Morning everyone, my word I am late signing on, my DS has let me have a lie in!!

Anyway, it is nice to hear everyone positive for today... I have been naughty too over the weekend but only in the respect of jelly babies!! I cud of been much worse!!

Today is a new day, and I am going for 100% ish today... we will see...

Love

I'm 100% too today. WE CAN DO IT!!!

Right just getting started on my 1st half litre.... will try and drink this one quick to get onto my 2nd!!

Come on girls we can do this today!

Weighed this morning and haven't changed from Saturday, so want the numbers to start coming down!!

Love

Ahhh this is a good thread for me to look in on as a CDC (2 of my lovely girls are on here .... know your secrets now!!!) and for me too. So better late than never - I need to join you all. Weekends over back to being good again!!!

Haha, I got caught! Are you ok doll?

Morning all Girls:D

I'm so sorry to hear that some of you struggled over the weekend, I wish I could have come on here to help you.
(I'm not too supportive over the weekends as Hubby has control of the computer and he is so hard to kick off Ebay:mad:)

I had a good weekend diet wise but TOTM has reared its ugly head again (I'm on the pill and not actually due until this Sat:sigh:) so I'm feeling all crampy and bloated. I have been glugging the water to try and stop the water retention.

I am so chuffed with myself - I turned down chinese, kebab and jam doughnuts over the weekend but I did nibble on a couple of raw mushrooms (????) This morning I have drunk 2.1/2 litres so far and had my breakfast shake at 10am.

The motivation is showing in bucket loads this morning so WE CAN DO THIS.

Sending postive vibes and hugs to all.

Good luck today:D

So Chika is one of your ladies too!!... I will try and be good..

Love

LOL yes - found you both on the same thread!!!

How's George today??? and your cold????

Have a good day - I'm really trying hard to drink my water today after not being able to drink hardly any yesterday. Want those scales to go down another pound or 2!!!

Morning all!!

Sorry to hear about the struggles over the weekend. I try to stay off the computer at the weekends, as I spend so much time on it during the week at work!
I was quite lucky that I was too busy packing and cleaning (looking to sell our house) over the weekend, so the thought of cheeting didn't even occur to me!!! - well that and the fact that MIL was visiting!

I feel fantastic today!! Really in a good mood and just alive!! I have been feeling really tired and depressed lately, but I think (quickly touch wood) my Daughter has passed the waking in the night phase!!

Keep drinking that water!!!

Glad to hear you were 100% at the weekend, think if I had the in-laws staying it would drive me to drink...(only joking like them really)..

My DS has just started waking in the night!! smashing, absolutely knackered!!

Love

Lol Nikki!!!!

Well, there was talk at one stage of burying MIL in the back garden if she carried on giving me her opinion!!!
FIL and Hubby kept hiding either at the storage unit, or in the garage!!!

Ok need to start some positive thinking!!!! I had a shocking weekend need to try and draw a line under it and start again! So damned hard when in office on own!!! Am nearly onto litre 3 of water and not had a shake yet so going well for the minute!

Any good advice please!!!!

XXX

Well done lucy - look how far you have come ....40lb gone and only another 10 to go .... keep drinking the water and look on some websites for some slinky dresses for Xmas - that should keep you motivated!!!

Loads of posts this morning - I've loved reading them all.

Chika - you're the main girl on here this morning - sounds like my type of weekend - reminds me of the Craig David Song... met this girl on Friday, took her for Champagne Cocktails on Sunday, la la la la and you know the rest... :D :D Lucky Girlie.....!!!

Well I'm officially feeling cra**y today - sore throat is really horrible but I found some more Asprin and some old antibiotics which I've thrown down my neck and to top it all, last night TOTM appeared :(

Feeling quite miserable and wishing I could go home to bed to be honest... I'm supposed to be going for my WI this evening but feel too tired but if I don't go then I won't get my supplies and if I don't get my supplies I'll slip for the rest of the week which I really don't want to do :(

Although I've done ok and feeling much better in my size 16's compared to my 20s/22s I really want to get into the 11 Stone bracket (haven't been there since my early 20's).

Got to tell you something girlie - felt quite flattered this morning as my sexy dancing Polish male colleague asked me about the Cambridge Diet this morning in the staff kitchen.. He said he had a friend who wanted to lose some pounds and he was telling them about me and that he knows a diet that really works... he looked me up and down and said "I think it works well..." :eek:

I just use my dry and sarcastic humour to get me out of embarassing situations like that and I made a dash out of the kitchen. Wish I could think of something flirty to say in response - any suggestions would be appreciated.... and yes you can have a laugh at my expense... :)

Wishing you all a good and successful day..

H xx

Hi Hannah!!

Woooo!!! You go girl - definitely sounds like a flirt to me!!! I can't think of anything flirty to say to you to use the next time....but I am sure someone on here will have a reply!!! Why would we have a laugh at your expense???
We are clapping you on!

Mmm Polish men are fit! I don't know what i would have said either probably would have bolted!

I just got back from my CDC's and managed to put on 1lb :( I was expecting it so not too shocked but soooo annoyed with myself. So I'm determined to never let that happen again. I can't beleive that I have wasted the best part of £50 for the sachets and then eaten food that I didn't need. No more champagne cocktails for me no matter how much charming men try and persuade me!

How is everyon's day going?

I was going to say nice bit of flirting there...

Well I have been for my nice long walk, and I am up to 2.5l of water! i have wasted 1/3 of a tetra as made a tetra and coffee to walk with, in one of those insulated cups but it was crap and was freezing cold!! nevermind, going to have another coffee in a minute.

Managing to resist food today, and jelly babies!! Made DH beef stew last nite, so that is something at least... I am probably going to bake later, unless I get up in the loft and sort more stuff to go on ebay!

Hope everyone is having a positive day... if not I'm here to chat...

Love

Back