SS'ing 7 Day Challenge... Episode V (here it is)

OOOOOH!!!!!! Can I join???? I had a chinese last night and am beating myself up about it!!! so this has come at the best time EVER!!!! SO what's the challenge then!!!!!

xxxx

Hi Lu & welcome to the thread.

The challenge is to SS for 7 days with no cheating (although I think there are people on the thread doing other plans too :)) Hannah started it 5 weeks ago so that we could all encourage each other to stick to it. It really helped! So welcome aboard.

I am going to really try not to cheat (although starving at the moment) and support everyone on here to achieve 7 days of full ssing...

Who do we have under this challenge:-

poohbearmufc
mocha j
Mrs Roch
Westiegirl
Chika
Nathalie20
Laney
Mrs V
LucyLu0802

Have I missed anyone???

Love

Morning Guys...

Have just read through the thread and we're all certainly talking the talk - I'm just hoping I can walk the walk....!!!

Laney, I know exactly what you mean, I'm thinking about food the whole time at the moment, it's really starting to get to me...!

I could sit and plan menus for the rest of the week but I've got to give this my best effort. It's probably a good time to try and get back on the wagon as DS is at his dad's this weekend and OH has committed his whole weekend to helping his neighbour fit a new kitchen so I'm not going to have any temptations and will probably be home most of the weekend tidying up the house now the launch is over with.

This is hard but I know we'll all support one another.

H x

Ive come to the conclusion that I can cope with the odd nibble here and there but once you have a full blown blow out its worse trying to ss than it was in the beginning!

I was trying to reason with myself. It will take me about 4 months on CD to get to goal or it would take about 10 months on WW but I think if I did WW Id be like a yoyo. 2lbs on 1lb off kind of thing. Ive lots of social things coming up soon so I think Im just stressing about how Ill cope with them.

Im miserable at the moment but I think ive finally identified its not CD making me miserable its a whole truck load of other things.
Sorry ramble over....had to get all that off my chest :D

Oh Louise, I feel exactly the same. I keep thinking to myself in a few months I could be at goal, but then I sabotage myself... I have the determination it is just these damn hands keep feeding me!!

We can do it...

Love

Great to see you Sam.... I really need some of your enthusiasm....

I've had one tetra all day but haven't touched any water and I'm starving - I need to sort out the water..!

H x

By the way there is one photo on my gallery from the Mother Funkers Launch on Friday night which isn't great but I haven't seen anybody else yet to get others...

xx

Please please can I join too!? I so very nearly crumbled yesterday so I need lots of help and support. I have no idea what happened as I was bumbling along into week 3 of SS just fine (after a blip on Sunday but we won't go there!) and then BAM yesterday I couldn't stop craving food but told her indoors(AKA innerself) to shut the **** up and told her I'd evict her if she carried on - seems to have done the trick!

Good to have some new faces on board..

This could be a good week.

H x

Well I have just finished my 1st :tear_drop:litre of water!!

It is going to be hard going today...

Just baking a fruit scone round, as I find this is my way of coping!! need more marg and plain flour to make more biscuits later...

Sorry for mentioning food...

Love

Well done everyone for not caving in!!! It really is difficult to stop the innerself yelling like a spoilt child for things it wants!!!

Just about to start my third litre of water and feeling quite hungry today - I am surrounded by food!!! I don't want to give in though, as I know I won't enjoy it AND I want to beat my 14lb goal target in 3 weeks rather than more.

Here it comes Ladies the train to skinnyville!!!!

Am on 2nd litre of water haven't had any of my shakes yet and am going out of Valuations till 2 so no time now either!!!

xxx

Last edited:
Just about to start my third litre of water and feeling quite hungry today - I am surrounded by food!!! I don't want to give in though, as I know I won't enjoy it AND I want to beat my 14lb goal target in 3 weeks rather than more.

3rd litre, my word you are putting me to shame!!

3rd litre??? 3rd????? OMG!!! I must catch up

Am I too late to join the challenge!?! It's my first day, so all the support I can get will be great! :)

I'M STRUGGLING....

I haven't eaten but I'm starving and my inner chatterbox is telling me to go and get some lunch and write today off..!

I'm fed up..!

Back