SS'ing 7 Day Challenge... Episode V (here it is)

:whoopass::whoopass: Naughty Inner-self!!! Leave Mrs Roch alone!!!!

The reason why I am able to down so much water, is because I have a litre first thing before I come to work as my "breakfast"! I wake up with carpet mouth and need to drink!!!
I have a litre bottle of water at work that I keep filled from the cooler, but when I get home, I find that apart from a pint, I can't drink anythingelse!!!
My usual intake of water per day is between 4-5 litres and I am happy with that.

:tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop: We can get through this!!!

Come on Hannah, don't write off today, make today the start of your new life!! Don't listen to your chatterbox... what shakes/tetra's have you had so far, can you have half a one??

We can do it Mrs Roch!!...

Love

Im gonna put on my school teacher voice!!

Now Mrs Roch...We'll be havin no chatterboxes on this thread today. They are evil little things! I want you to chant to yourself....i will be a skinny minnie!! I will be a skinny minnie!!!

I think you should tell those chatterboxes to get lost cos you dont want to eat at all. Sure ya dont :D

Hello All

Hi Hannah its Nicola!!

I am starting (yet again) and have just collected 10days worth as my CDC is on holiday.

I really want to shed some before Xmas like everyone on here... I have got to this weight about 3 times in the last 5 years and have never managed to get lower, just higher!

Fingers and toes crossed we can all spur eachother along.

I am just going to go and make a warm soup (yum?) and will down some water...

Not sure if this is allowed but it has helped for me before - the CDC lady I saw last year swore by sugar free jelly!!!

Well I have just changed my CDC, to Bev (flirty40greeneyes) as my CDC cannot take any new clients (even though I am still a client)... so my weigh in day will have to change to a Saturday.... That means will have to be determined and get this weight off by Saturday!!!

Wish me luck!! I need support...

love

A message to chatterboxes

Now listen up - If you can't say anything worth hearing then keep a lid on it buddy:whip: If you want someone to hear you we are only listening to positive words and support. Chatterbox's do not rule!! We are all on the train to slimsville and it's gonna stay that way.:scale:

Help!!!!

My chatterbox is saying cos I am getting weighed with a new CDC on Saturday well I might as well eat until then....

Talk me out of it....

Love

How comes poorbearmfc? That sounds weird? But looking on the positive a change in CDC might help. I've had a couple different ones myself (due to house moves) and realise that if you get a gooden they are great support and I feel more motivated to lose. Hope it goes OK. Vx

Don't give in! You have already come so far - think how you'll feel when you step on those scales on Saturday already a few lbs lighter. What more motivation do you need. Keep yourself busy with posting and it will pass - trust me the chatterbox gets bored after a while!

Thanks Vicky, just trying not to eat!!

Poohbearmufc - well I love winnie the pooh and hubby is a season ticket holder at Man Utd. Therefore when we were setting up a email address this one we agreed on, now it is used all the time for everything!!

On my 3rd :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop: litre of water....

Love

It will pass honest hun. I was like this yesterday and I know how hard it is. You feel like the feeling will never go but it does. Just think at the next weigh in you may just break into the 13's (we are only a few lbs apart actually) Stay strong and if you can't resist split your next sachet in half. That should be enough to keep you going and then you won't have cheated either. Vx

Help!!!!

My chatterbox is saying cos I am getting weighed with a new CDC on Saturday well I might as well eat until then....

Talk me out of it....

Love

DON'T LISTEN TO IT!!!!!!! Believe me the chatterbox that comes with the guilt afterwards is a LOT harder to live with!!! Teehee! :cry:

We can do this and more than can do it together we WILL do it!!!!!:girlpower::chores016::gen126:

Am I too late to join you all???

I am back on a new start again after getting back from hols last week. I have been playing with cd and I want to tackle this weight thing once and for all.

I've had two shakes and 3.1/2 litres so far today.

Skinny crimbo here I come:D

Hi Lenny...its never to late to join!

Poohbear...as the girls have said dont do it. The guilt afterwards when you step on the scales to be told youve put on is soooo not worth it.

Now tell them chatterboxes to shut it. The skinny you is taking over!

Not Good.....

I was tempted by some peanuts and some dried fruit... I've had a bottle of Coke Zero but still No Water....

Work busy and I keep thinking I must go to the fridge and grab one of my 1.5L bottles but haven't....!

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

:cry::banghead::brainfart::badmood::argh:

Not Good.....

I was tempted by some peanuts and some dried fruit... I've had a bottle of Coke Zero but still No Water....

Work busy and I keep thinking I must go to the fridge and grab one of my 1.5L bottles but haven't....!

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

:cry::banghead::brainfart::badmood::argh:

:tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:The more you drink, the more you shrink!!!:tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:

Can you not get one of your minions to go and get you a drink> Teehee

Stay away from the nuts and get that water!!! You need to drink it otherwise you won't shrink...

Come on Mrs Roch, even if you are busy you can go and get some water!!!

Love

right you lot.... Now that Im back, we'll have none of this cheating business. Trust me its just not worth it. One cheat for me led to a whole month of cheating and Ive only just finally managed to get a grip and get back on the diet. I could have been at goal by now if I hadnt just had that first cheat.

So no more cheating. any of you. Its only yourselves that you are cheating in the end. You know that once you are back in ketosis things will get easier.

Hannah, you started these 7 days threads for positivity. So you need to step away from the nuts and get stuck into the water.

Rant over. Come on guys. We can all do this.

GAH!

Forgive me episode V-ers for I have sinned!
Not even going to say what I ate.
Roll on tomorrow and another new day.

I knew I shouldn't trust myself with nice food in the fridge so I have now binned the lot! Very wasteful I know but the temptation was too much. Silly me!

I CAN do this and I MUST!

Mocha

Back