SS'ing 7 Day Challenge... Episode V (here it is)

Mocha,

Come on now, stop your cheating, right from now you are going to stick to this 100% not from tomorrow, otherwise you will stuff your face.... we can do this together... next time you want to cheat come on here and confess and we will talk you out of it!!!

Lecture over, come on you can do it...

Love

Thanks Nikki

I don't intend to carry on eating today, I just meant roll on tomorrow so I can aim to do a FULL day. I'm still going to try to behave for the rest of today though. I'm currently glugging a load of water and trying to talk myself into the right frame of mind :) I will do it!

Oops!! Ill start again .....

Mochaj :whoopass: dont make me fly all the way over there to smack your ass! Bold girl!

Hannah...whats happening today? Step away from those nuts. You know you dont want to!

Im in such a bad mood today. I dont particularily know why. I was like this yesterday too. If someone said boo to me Id cry! Ive stuck to ss 100% today and dont intend on breaking it but god I feel food would cheer me up! (I know it wont but...)
Anyways onwards and downwards!

Sam Im so glad to hear your having a good day :D

Ccome on girls we can do it one day at a time. Day 1 is nearly over.

GAH!

Forgive me episode V-ers for I have sinned!
Not even going to say what I ate.
Roll on tomorrow and another new day.

I knew I shouldn't trust myself with nice food in the fridge so I have now binned the lot! Very wasteful I know but the temptation was too much. Silly me!

I CAN do this and I MUST!

Mocha

STEP AWAY FROM THE FRIDGE (unless going for water!!!) :tear_drop:

Right enough of the cheating all us Minimins!! (Yeah cause I can talk!!! I soooo enjoyed my chinese last night but the guilt today is unbearable)

Was doing sooo well till last night had lost another half stone by my scales and mine are the same as my cdc's and I wear the same clothes as when I go and see her!

GRrrr.... it's just not worth it!

Come on girls we can do this - be strong. Just keep reminding yourself of what you can achieve in such a short space of time - imagine yourself all sexy at chrimbo.....Good luck Vxx

So far so good, how are you feeling now?

Help - my chatterbox is in overdrive:mad:

There is a half bar of Cadburys Turkish Delight in the fridge calling me - If I finish it now then it will be gone and won't tempt me anymore.!!!!

Don't worry I haven't succumbed...I have made myself a cup of green tea and come up into dh's office to come online and confess to my temptations.

I have kept myself busy since getting in at 5pm. I have cleaned the kitchen and our bedroom. (I did this while watching Diagnosis Murder - I have to confess to loving that programme...how sad am I?) I've even sorted all the washing into piles ready to go into the machine.

I have ran a bath but it is still too hot to get into so I am waiting for it to cool then I shall hop into it with a book and my cuppa for an hour.
Then my plan is to have a hot choc shake and go to bed early.:)

Sorry for the long post, it is taking my mind of the fridge. DH will have to eat the choccie when I've gone to bed so its not there tomorrow.

Hope you are doing well and have a good evening.
We all know day 1 is hard but we CAN do this.

Good luck

I'm not doing too bad, baked 3 sets of fruit scone rounds, and they smell lovely, but have not succumbed... I have had about 4 litres of water so far, and have 1 soup left... starting to feel crappy again, and it is hard shutting my chatterbox up cos it keeps saying start afresh with your new CDC on Saturday.... 2 days won't matter...

Love

after all the giving out to everyone i did today to everyone else. I gave into my chatterboxes. Wont go in to what I had. Tomorrow is another day......:cry:

You Guys are great - I've just read through the thread and it doesn't sound like any of us are having an easy time of it but the support between one another is fab..!

I've given myself a good talking to tonight and so far I've not eaten anything tonight although I did have some nuts earlier at work...:(

I'm just going to run a bath and have a Tetra and then depending on how I feel, I'll either go to bed or attempt to set up my new printer/scanner/copier thing..!

Another day wasted really as I haven't been 100% and I'm positive I'm not in Ketosis - my aim is to be in Ketosis by my next WI on Monday evening.. I've got to do it as time just ticks on and I'm vandalising the good work I've done so far - why are we so Bl**dy stupid...:sigh:

Guys keep at it and all those winners out there send us your positive vibes and keep on our tails tomorrow to make sure we're in check... I know I definitely need it..

Mochaj, Laney, Lenny come on girls - here's to a good day tomorrow for all of us!!

H xx

Gr8 ok we have to do it. I havent seen my CDC in 3 weeks cos Ive been away. Should I email her and forewarn her do you think??

sorry Hannah just saw your post there now. I think weve all been bad! Tomorrow HAS to be a better day. Im fine all day in work till I get home....thats when the chatterboxes start!

Back