SSing and i feel fine !!!!!!

Hi Kandy

How are you doing, have you begun 790? I have heard it's a good thing to work your way down to SSing after a break, good luck.

Hey Cheb Issy and Donna ,
Well today has been ok except i feel FAT so FAT and i had a dear sweet (secretly evil) little old lady pat my stomach and ask me when its due :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I said i couldnt put a time on it because its a fecking lasagne so ,

^$£%$"$%£*^$ *$&^%£^%$£ &^%&^%£$£"!! :mad:

Is what i wanted to say, but she looked suitably shocked that lasagnes come that big :p lol so i left it !

I have prepared myself that i will SS tomorrow if it starts to look desperate tomorrow evening i may change to 790 but i have nothing planned for tomorrow so choccy shake for brekkie !!

I sooooo wanna be comfortable again not skinny or gorgeous just comfy !!! :(
xxx

There is a definite rule : never ask a woman when the baby's due unless you can clearly see the head appearing!! :eek:

(((HUGS))) honey - you're gonna get to comfy, you know you will.

Thanks DQ,
I just dont feel that way right now in fact i wanna stamp my feet put out my bottom lip and cry a little bit !!

Untill somebody comes gives me a hug and takes all the fat away ! ;)

I feel unpositive thats the best way to describe it !!

xxx

That was the short answer. The long answer is: are you happy where you are? If you're not happy, then you need to do everything you can to make yourself happy.

You have the tools - whether it be Paul McKenna, CD, LL, WW, SW - and you have the support. You're gonna have crap days - we all do - but you know you don't want to give up. You have fought too hard to be where you are now to give up

Hi Kandy, sending an enormous hug your way!

LMAO about what you wanted to say to the little old lady!!!!

One day at a time. I hope you find the strength to get through the next few days of ss, or at least the strength to bury the bodies of those who make you unhappy!!!!

Thanks DQ
i am full of self pity today (and lasagne !)

Well if you're on Paul McK the lasagne is allowed as long as you ate it consciously. As for the self pity, lots of people going through a rough patch at the moment honey - you ain't alone (((HUGS)))

Here's a hug, sorry it won't make you thinner instantly but we'll all work on that together:D

pmsl at your retort to evil devil woman, I never used to know what to say but usually mumbled something about not being sure before heading off to eat 'one last choc bar' and have a cry!

Off out now to catch up with my fellow cd'ers, Helly, Tpott and a new recruit:cool:

Talk later

Oh i have the strength just not enough time :mad: :eek: !!! lol

You have all the time in the world. Stop putting artificial deadlines on yourself and invest some time in this. We didn't put this weight on in five mins, our heads didn't get this messed up in five mins.

One step at a time mate, right here with you.

OK, A new day i decided today i would need a plan to see me through the day as from 7am this morning i have argued with myself as to what i truly want and what i am capable of and by 10.30 i had decided i want to be happy ! i want to be healthy and i want to feel good about the way i look !

As for being capable i can achieve anything as long as i set my mind to it and focus !

So far so good i had a choccy shake for brekkie and have made some flavoured water lollies for later ! I have done almost 2 litres which isn't too bad because i didnt start till 10.30 !

Don't wanna make to much fuss about ssing yet as its still early ! lol
It feels good to write it down though !
A happy day to all :D

Okay,I am no longer ssing :rolleyes: will be getting rid of all packs tomorrow but will keep the flavouring ( i like the lollies ) i will continue with at least 3 litres a day and then well i spose its slimming world for me i reckon if i get my head down i can lose 3 stone by crimbo and thats got to be better than gaining more so thats todays plan but you all know me by now i could be doing anything by tomorrow thats what a donut i am !!!! ;)

Your signature says it all Kandy - one day at a time. You know we're with you - SS, Paul McK, SW, WW - whatever it is, we're here to help :)

Back