SSing and i feel fine !!!!!!

I am definitely happier being a bit more flexible with the diet i know i have to be careful and i am but i am believing in myself a bit more !

It feels good xxxxx

Well done you :cool: We need to have more faith in ourselves - you will get to where you want to be honey :D

Hey DQ,
Thanks for your kind comment !!

I had a wonderful wedding anniversary xxx

Well today i feel absolutely awful like i my head has been run over by a steamroller and it is just because i ate more than i should truth be know i was full up after the starter and couldnt even attempt a dessert i just picked at my main course !

It was ok but not as great as feeling unbloated i felt uncomfortable and nauseas it was romantic but i dont feel deprived today having my shakes its very welcome and especially the water !!!

I have had totm descend upon me, (its because some weight is coming off, i have them rarely unless i lose weight !)
It is very painful i can hardly move at the moment ....

I feel that i am still learning everyday for the last few months i have eaten till my sides feel they will split .
Last night i couldnt force myself to eat to that point i feel i have turned a corner xxxx

You have indeed turned a corner - learning to stop is such a hard lesson, and you made good choices. Big {{{HUGZ}}} cos sometimes TOTM lays me so low. xx

Oh Bum ,
I have just offended some in-laws as i refused some cake they bought round as a little anniversary gift !

Oh well i should of offered them a peanut and gravel cd bar and been all upset when they refused lol ! :D

And thanks for the vote of confidence DQ xxx

Oh well i should of offered them a peanut and gravel cd bar and been all upset when they refused lol ! :D

LOL, go on I dare you!

Well done Kandy on discovering the power to stop eating sooner than you usually would. You are well on the way to a new slimline you!!!

Proud of you!

Oh Bum ,
I have just offended some in-laws as i refused some cake they bought round as a little anniversary gift !

And thanks for the vote of confidence DQ xxx

Ah thats very funny kandy.... some people just don't get it eh!!!

delighted you are doing so well.. i'm back ss'ing tomorrow and can't bloody wait to be honest!!

talk soon

Gen xx

Hi al,
Well had a bad evening yesterday was quite ill with totm and i had my tea which is fine in keeping with my masterplan, but then today i had a shake for breakfast and then left it ages before my second one so i had a burger ,which again was ok, but now i know i will eat my tea tonight, so i am sort of concerned i am going backwards .

I have still eaten no where near what i would normally but i have my cd appointment thursday and now i am worrying that i will have stopped by then ,i suppose it doesn't seem so urgent now i have stopped bingeing, although i want to see this through !!!
Do i sound a little confused lol!

Thank you so much for your lovely comments your all fab xxx

Hi Issy,
Just posted on your diary !!

I have just posted this on creative writing and i wanted to copy it to here so i can read it often !!!!!!!!!
Hi i wrote this poem in 2002 i was 2 stone heavier thn my current weight .........

THE BLIMP

The only time i feel the guilt
Or loathe the way my body's built
Is on occasions very rare
I leave the comfort of my chair

To venture out among the crowds
Wearing clothes that resemble shrouds
Waddling around, breathing in
Desperately wishing i was thin

I promise myself 'i will lose this weight'
So next time i'll be looking great
So a week goes by i feel an urge
Its comes again an eating splurge

Another week the diets done
i forget all about having fun
i dream of takeaway all i can eat
i can see my stomach but not my feet

So embarrased i've become
that people laugh at my big fat bum
baggy trousers tent like shirts
don't stop those jibes, they really hurt

Wish me luck it's really tough
but i am sick of looking and feeling rough
I am out of breath i feel unfit
All this food makes me feel like sh*t

So now the time is finally here
to lay off sweets and crisps and beer
to slim it down lose that weight
till i am looking and feeling great .

I found this today clearing out some old letters made me realise that i have been a blimp for too long now . x

What a fantastic poem and something alot of us will relate to i'm sure.

You are doing something very positive now about your weight and should feel really really proud of yourself. :)

well hello all,
So far today is a really bad day its now 9.45 am and i have eaten 4 rounds of toast 1 chocccy cake a dairy milk and 2 bags of crisps !!

I have decided i will have a shake for dinner and carry on ssing after that with a little less food interuptions i was doing well.
my sister is in hospital today being induced and i have had a really restless night worrying about her she really wanted a home birth but the baby just wouldnt budge !

I also feel unsettled finding this poem when i read it i thought great i am doing something positive about this !

Now i think i have always been trying and i have never managed before !

I decided after the last bag of crisps this morning i wont go to my cd on thurs and will just give up but now i figure i have to go if i dont do this now i know i will regret it !

Sorry to ramble as i do but needs must and all that xxx

Hiya Julie

I hear exactly what you are saying, after having a couple of weeks holiday break I found myself right back to where i was before CD ie having cakes for brekkie, something i said i would never do again!! it is sooo bloody hard to get ur head around resuming whatever 'diet' we are doing but it is possible!!!

yesterday was my first day of my restart and thankfully was successfull but i have to admit up until about 9:30 last night i still wasn't sure if i would complete it!!! it has been a hard thing trying to get my head around starting again but its soooo much harder feeling like crap after eating loads of crap!!!

I read on this forum 'why is it so difficult to do it the 2nd, 3rd, 4th time etc' and it makes a lot of sense, i think its in the section bring your head in and your body will follow (or something like that!!)

anyway girl, just looking at your tracker and if its correct you have only 4 stone left to lose which is fairly similar to me, i'm aiming for 3 stone something..... ya wanna buddy up and keep each other on the straight and narrow??

i really do know how hard it is but i think if we have a couple of people who spur us on then we can do it!!

read ur poem its really good and soooo true!!

talk soon

Gen xxx

ps... i think its really important that you go to your CDC this week no matter what, it really cannot do any harm and it might just get you back on track!!

Thanks Gen,
your reply just kept me from the biscuit barrell WTF !

I am not even hungry just having a downer at the moment feeling sorry for myself !!!

Ok buddy up we shall, i will keep you on the straight and narrow and if you accept the challenge you can return the favour lol !!

I have not cancelled my appointment so i will go on thurs for my weigh in i stil haven't changed my ticker to the 15lbs lost in case i have gained by tomorrow night so i will update it tomorrow !

Well done you on your ssing yesterday thats 1 day down we know we get a few days done with and were steaming ahead !!!
Have a great day today .
I have never worn a dress so my aim is to wear a dress at christmas !
Are you signed up for the christmas challenge i aimed for 4 stone :eek: (better keep away from that damn choccy cake )
xxx

Hiya Julie

Thats brill about staying away from the bisucuit barrell... keep it shut now and keep thinking of that dress at xmas!!

i haven't signed up for the xmas challenge cos i'm hoping to be well done by then but i might just sign up to keep me motivated!!!

i know exactly what i'm wearing this xmas, knee high boots (never before could i), some sexy tights (obviously winter ones but sexy all the same), and a short skirt, haven't decided on the top yet but i will hunt through every shop from mid november and am looking forward to it. every other year i dreaded shopping for xmas cos it was the same old crap just picking up something that fit as opposed to being nice and something i actually wanted!!!

Well done on not cancelling your appointment i really do think its important to go every week no matter what, it keeps me somewhat focused anyway!!

so buddy (yes i do take the challenge hee hee) heres to another good CD day. its funny once day 1 is over is just seems easier, amazing how our minds play tricks on us eh!!

whats ur plan at the moment?? you fully cd'ing or 790 or what??

love

Gen xx

Back