!st weigh in!!!

Brummygirl

Hi all, havn't been on for a few days wireless connection playing up again!!

Had my 1st weigh in Tues lost 8.5 llb :party0019:really chuffed, worth all the hardwork the group meeting was great we all had brilliant losses.

Finding start of 2nd week harder, really tired and feeling quite hungry, so annoyed was full of energy up till today. Will have to watch the slide show again to perk me up!! Anyone else felt like this the 2nd week?
BGx

Hi all, havn't been on for a few days wireless connection playing up again!!

Had my 1st weigh in Tues lost 8.5 llb :party0019:really chuffed, worth all the hardwork the group meeting was great we all had brilliant losses.

Finding start of 2nd week harder, really tired and feeling quite hungry, so annoyed was full of energy up till today. Will have to watch the slide show again to perk me up!! Anyone else felt like this the 2nd week?
BGx
My second week feels like a life time ago, but yes I was full of energy week 1 and week 2 I hit a brick wall. It will pass just hang in there, from week 3 its plain sailing.
Well done on the loss that is amazing.

Thanks for that Tange that perked me up a bit, I feel better knowing that, so here's to Week 3 then:).
Bg

Thanks for that Tange that perked me up a bit, I feel better knowing that, so here's to Week 3 then:).
Bg

Its not nice when it happens but its short lived, and trust me the end result is worth every single little bit of feeling tired for a few days.
Looking forward to watching you shrink ;)

Wow thats a great loss! Well done. Keep up the good work.

KW good luck with your weigh in tonight!

well done brummy girl, great loss, I am also on my 2nd week and felt awful yesterday and this morning, it seems to have passed now though so hopefully just last of toxins coming out, also perhaps my bad mood, poor OH took the brunt, my be part of an anti climax after the first week and the realisation this is how it is for a while longer yet. Oh well time for my soup.

well done on your weight loss, im half way through my second week now and am also finding it much harder than my first, ive tried going swimming and walking but its leaving me exhausted, my energy levels have gone right down since week one, heres hoping week three is better. x

Thanks all for your re assuring comments perked me up no end. Feeling better today,picked myself up and concentrating on that little bikini
Bgx

Firstly well done honey - that's a brilliant loss!! Hopefully that will spur you on !

My second week feels like a life time ago, but yes I was full of energy week 1 and week 2 I hit a brick wall. It will pass just hang in there, from week 3 its plain sailing.
Well done on the loss that is amazing.

I'm so pleased that the general consensus is that second week was the worst. I found that last week and by four days into the week I was ready to chuck the towel in. So glad I didn't tho and now the Third week is going swimmingly again!

Grit your teeth Brummygirl - this too shall pass ! xxx

Back