Stace's wedding and weight diary-restarting today!

Tinkerbell1987

i love minimins me :)
I have 19 months and 9 days until my wedding!!!! :D we have picked the day time venue and sorted out the guest list and are hoping to look for some evening venues tomorrow :D

I weighed 16st 9lb when i started slimming world and now weigh 15st 11lb, my target weight is 10st 7lb (i havent weighed this since i was at school, so this could change as i get closer to goal)

I therefore have 5st 4lb left to loose and i want to loose this by May, to give me one year to go dress shopping at my ideal weight, however if i cant get to goal by then i will be happy as long as i know i have tried and have lost as much as i can

So that gives me 31 weeks to loose 74lbs:eek: that isnt good :'( which is 2.3lbs a week, so i suppose its do-able if i am 100% , if i loose 2lb that gives me a 4 stone 4lb loss to take me to 11st 7lb so just 1 stone from goal

Sorry for all the rambling i just need to sort myself out and get myself motivated

xxx

Last edited:
Just thinking 2lbs a week should give me the following small targets

10 weeks till crimbo =20lb loss
Total loss = 34lbs Weight = 14st 7lbs

25 weeks till 10th april (easter) = 50lb loss
Total loss = 62lbs Weight = 12st 7lbs

32 weeks till 1 year till wedding = 62lbs
Total loss = 74lbs = Weight = 11st 7lbs

xxx

Hi Stacey, this seems do-able to me!! Your on a similar strategie (sp?) to me (only i've been married 17 years) However, I started sw almost 4 weeks ago ( lost 10lbs to date ) :D My aim is to lose another stone by xmas which will take me down to 12 stone 11lbs. Then that's when we could have a problem, being xmas and all that but we can allow ourselves a treat at xmas as long as we don't go overboard!!! Then back on it big time after xmas with a view then to lose another couple of stone ideally to get me into the tens. Good luck, you can do it (especially if I can - but i'm soooo determined!!) Keep me posted xxx:wavey:

I love this diet, and i have the best reason in the world to loose this weight that makes me unhappy cos i am marrying the most fantastic man in all the world :D i jus need to get back on track and until the middle of dec (my mam n dads b/days) i have no other reason to eat anythin other than sw friendly :D

I will do this :D

good luck with ur journey kymsey

xxx

That made me laugh cos its my dads birthday today and ive been eating free food all day so that tonight isn't too bad. still, I shall be very good tonight,(all going out for meal).:)

hahhahaahha well done with being good all day first, knowing me ill eat all day, am such a pig, if i no am havin a day off i jus cant still be good i have to eat alll the chocolate in the world hahah

xxx

I'm soooo determined stacey, you see I saw some pictures of myself a month ago and i couldn't believe how much weight I'd put on so I really need to lose some and get back to a comfortable weight. I'm so excited at wearing slim fitting clothes again xxx

keep at it hun and youll look fab on your big day :D

i hope so!!!

for the night we r gonna have a look at the quayside exchange, the marriot, the quality at boldon or the little haven, we were gonna have the ropery but its too small, and i want a massive party hahhaha

xxx

well done do far, i get married in a year and i plan to leave shopping as late as possible, may time hopefully. Think mini targets are alot less scary then the big one, i don't mind what i weigh when i get married but my parents have said they'd buy my dress is i get into a 16.

Yea tbh am not that bothered wat i actually weigh my actual goal is to be an average size 12 in every shop, as i love shopping but atm it jus depresses me :( and am sick of being the 'fat' friend

xxx

My aim is my wedding too hun - mines 16 mths away :/

I want to lose what I lost already - again!!!

Our reception at the Marriott Hotel too! xxx

Good luck with your journey, you will do great. I havent got anything like a wedding for a goal and am trying to actually think of something to aim for but mot sure at them mo. Though i suppose 16th jan 09 would be a start as im off to see Oliver in london and hoping to meet up with Jodie afterwards. I have known her a while and would love her to see how well i have done.

Good Luck on your journey honey. Im sure you will look fabulous on your big day!! x

hey hunny. I'll be here egging you on. Mikey boy finally gets paid tomorrow so we can get some food in tomorrow evening!
You'll do it. Just stay focussed and on here and you will be fine!
Are you gonna do a diet diary? I think i will in diaries tho as i didnt even know that was there.

Also i weighed the same as you did when i met h2b (13 stone 3lbs)
mad huh?
x

hahha thats crazy hun!!!! i only know cos i found my cambridge diet card and i got weighed half an hour before i met OH lol

crazy to think i was doin such an extreme diet then, and now i weigh 3 stone more!!!

xxx

You will both do just fine :)

Yh keep ya diaries and will help keep ya focused! x

Back