Step 1 Sole Source Stacey's journey to size 10 jeans!

Morning all!
well as predicted by my husband I cheated on the weekend lol whats with weekends?

oh well up and at 'em already this morning and it going to be a great day!

hole your all doing well xxx

Morning all!
well as predicted by my husband I cheated on the weekend lol whats with weekends?

oh well up and at 'em already this morning and it going to be a great day!

hole your all doing well xxx

Don't let him predict! I'd be proving him wrong!!
Lol I am stubborn that way lol

Had really hungry days. Feeling so tired today but all is well! Emily is at nursery so hopefully she will be okay there. She was much better last night and this morning and I think it's better Shea with her friends rather than stuck at home with me lol x

Hey Stacey, you've not been on here much lately, hope your not giving in???? I think you've just got to get in your head that if going off track at weekends makes you feel better then do it as long as you stick to it fully throughout the week. I've picked at loads of little things like crisps etc from the kids this week, went for weigh in today and still lost 4lb, so it is still achievable. Maybe not practical but its got to be manageable else you'll lose motivation!!! Keep in there you'll get in them size 10's in no time!!!!!

Hey lovely ladies! I'm still here. Not on plan for whatever reason? Try again tomorrow new day and all that! I know I will get there i obviously just like the scenic route!

well done on your loss Lucy! How much is that now?

martha sorry to read your finding things hard right now and sorry haven't been on today to help. I'm home tomorrow so will pop on all day and give you as much support as you need!

i have been eating today but really don't know why? Not hungry. Very very busy yet still eating everything in site! My TOTM anyday now which might be why I am sooooo ravenous but that's not everyday of every week lol x

Xxx

Hey lovely ladies! I'm still here. Not on plan for whatever reason? Try again tomorrow new day and all that! I know I will get there i obviously just like the scenic route!

martha sorry to read your finding things hard right now and sorry haven't been on today to help. I'm home tomorrow so will pop on all day and give you as much support as you need!

i have been eating today but really don't know why? Not hungry. Very very busy yet still eating everything in site! My TOTM anyday now which might be why I am sooooo ravenous but that's not everyday of every week lol x

Xxx

Glad to hear from you stace!

Don't worry about me hun I plod on as usual just needed to rant lol

Draw a line under it as I've told you before I took the scenic route for 8 months and it just clicked one day. I still lost just obv not as quick but the fact you are still willing to try is the best you can do.

I'm really proud of you.

EVIL TOTM is looming for me too and I get really low coming up to it not really noticed before because a cake or choc and crisps made me happy again lol

We will all there in the end

Hugs to you! Xxx

Glad to hear from you stace!

Don't worry about me hun I plod on as usual just needed to rant lol

Draw a line under it as I've told you before I took the scenic route for 8 months and it just clicked one day. I still lost just obv not as quick but the fact you are still willing to try is the best you can do.

I'm really proud of you.

EVIL TOTM is looming for me too and I get really low coming up to it not really noticed before because a cake or choc and crisps made me happy again lol

We will all there in the end

Hugs to you! Xxx

hugs to you too Hun! Xxx

TOTM is a *****! I actual got to 3pm
as was at soft play all morning with boys and then cracked?? And didnt even snack was a full on meal of pasta - whih is why I think TOTM issue at the moment because I always eat tonnes of pasta then - cant resist it! None left now though and no cheese (my other monthly problem) and I'm home all day with no car so can't get anything lol

Busy day tomorrow as I have the lovely job of cleaning the grout in my entire bathroom!! Whilst looking after the boys so should be fun lol and then clean the house too - might be more than a one day job I think??

I meant to ask how is Emily now? X

Xxx

We're all the same, we want to eat what we know we can't or shouldn't have regardless of whether we really want it or not. I eat something and then think it wasn't so amazing and then kick myself afterwards. TOTM for me this weekend too, we'll all be fun to be with by weekend, lol.
I've lost 2 stone 5lb now, I'm dead on 12 stone, really pleased with loss don't get me wrong but would have loved to see the 11's today.

We're all going to need to share out FB accounts soon so we can have a good nose! Lol - although not told anyone about CD and that needs to stay secret! Lol

hugs to you too Hun! Xxx

TOTM is a *****! I actual got to 3pm
as was at soft play all morning with boys and then cracked?? And didnt even snack was a full on meal of pasta - whih is why I think TOTM issue at the moment because I always eat tonnes of pasta then - cant resist it! None left now though and no cheese (my other monthly problem) and I'm home all day with no car so can't get anything lol

Busy day tomorrow as I have the lovely job of cleaning the grout in my entire bathroom!! Whilst looking after the boys so should be fun lol and then clean the house too - might be more than a one day job I think??

I meant to ask how is Emily now? X

Cleaning the bathroom is the worst,

Craving pasta so much tonight lol

Used to do that myself the day is nearly over and I cave but ur only human and ul move on and keep trying.

She's ok sickness ways but she has the runs today and for a child that no matter how many times you tell her won't wipe her bottom and won't call you to wipe it for her it ain't pretty lol

Xx

We're all the same, we want to eat what we know we can't or shouldn't have regardless of whether we really want it or not. I eat something and then think it wasn't so amazing and then kick myself afterwards. TOTM for me this weekend too, we'll all be fun to be with by weekend, lol.
I've lost 2 stone 5lb now, I'm dead on 12 stone, really pleased with loss don't get me wrong but would have loved to see the 11's today.

All synced lol
god help out households this week!!

lucy thats fantastic! 11's for definate next weigh in! How many dress sizes have you gone down now? X

All synced lol
god help out households this week!!

lucy thats fantastic! 11's for definate next weigh in! How many dress sizes have you gone down now? X

I was a size 16 when I started diet, am wearing 14's now but they are quite big. Not sure I'm ready however for 12's yet so almost 2 dress sizes!! You can do it too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was a size 16 when I started diet, am wearing 14's now but they are quite big. Not sure I'm ready however for 12's yet so almost 2 dress sizes!! You can do it too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow! That must feel amazing!!!

i just can't wait to lose weight!!!

Cleaning the bathroom is the worst,

Craving pasta so much tonight lol

Used to do that myself the day is nearly over and I cave but ur only human and ul move on and keep trying.

She's ok sickness ways but she has the runs today and for a child that no matter how many times you tell her won't wipe her bottom and won't call you to wipe it for her it ain't pretty lol

Xx

Glad she is somewhat on the mend!?
No that's not a pretty image but may help me tomorrow when I reach or chocolate lol

Back