ProPoints Stackheads 2012 Weight Loss Mission

Stackhead

Slow and steady...
Afternoon my fellow Miniminers,

I thought i'd start this food diary as it really kept me on track when I was doing Slimming World so lets see if it works for Weight Watchers.

I made the switch in October 11, didn't do very well I was very much off the bandwagon, I lost about 7lbs or so. Then I decided to stop thinking about food for all of December, I think I needed that break to really refocus on what i'm doing.

So now it's 2012 and it's time for a fresh assault on my weight. If I lose 2lbs a week every week all year thats just over 7stone :eek: but i'm not setting myself that target :) Instead i'm going to half it, I want 3.5 stone by the time 01/01/2013 rolls around, that's 1lb a week. Last year I lost 2.5 stone but I fell off the wagon A LOT!

So bring on 2012, it's going to be a good year!

01/01

I thought i'd back track considering I started the plan yesterday. Oh, I forgot to tell you that my WI day is a Wednesday, so we'll see the damage done by December (hopefully mitigated by my actions now).

So yesterdays food: 01/01/2012 HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Breakfast:
2 x Poached eggs (4)
1 x Warburtons slice white roll (4)

Lunch:
Sainsburys BGTY wrap (3)
30g Avocado (2)
3 slices Ham (1)
Tomato, cucmber
15g Hellmans EL Mayo (1)

Dinner:
Turkey Breast (3)
1/2 Colmans Season & Shake Bag - Mediterrean chicken (2)
BNS, Courgette, Aubergine, Mushrooms, Red Pepper

Snacks:
9 x Nairns Oat Biscuits, Mixed Berries (11)
WW Fruit Crumble Bar (2)
Caribbean Coconut Options Sachet (1)

Total: 34/45

A little under but I couldn't fit anymore food in!!

02/01

Last day off before work again :cry: although I think i'm looking forward to the routine again. I have a tendency to boredom eat at work so i'm going to have to be extra vigilant!!

Breakfast:
2 x Medium Eggs (4)
Spinach, onion, mushrooms (0)
40g Light Mozzerella (2)
1 glass (250ml) apple juice (3)

Lunch:
Babybel Light (1)
WW Fruit Crumble Bar (2)
WW Toffee yogurt (1)

Dinner: I've done this via the tracker on the WW site, and I think it's overestimated but I guess i'd rather be safe than sorry :)
Roast Chicken Leg with Skin (12)
Broccoli, Baby Carrots, Leeks
2 tbsp Mashed Potato with marg (4)
Bisto chicken gravy - it estimated (6) but i'll stick with that as it covers any discrepancies with the marg/mash ratio later :D

Snacks:
Babybel Light (1)
WW Banoffee Desert (5)

Total: 41/45

Again a little under but I should hit 45 tomorrow as i'm back at work and I do nothing but snack...

Last edited:
Hello lovely :wavey:

I found you!! Food looks good- and tasty!! I am looking forward to the routine of work too, I find it much easier to keep on track when I am working, the structure of the day helps I think!

This is our year lady! Totally with you all the way and will drop in now you have your diary again! Yey! :party0011:

Have a great day xxx

Hi Stackhead,

Remember reading your slimming world diaries, and I too have swapped to weightwatchers, started today! Feeling so weird that I can eat what ever I want LOL. So feeling a bit disorientated LOL.

How are you finding it hun? xxx

03/01

Hey! Welcome to the 'other' side :D
How are enjoying your first week of WW? Are you managing to get your head round the whole point everything thing?

WW certainly makes you think about what you're eating! On SW I wouldn't think twice before scoffing a massive bowl of pasta but now I really sit and think about what i'm eating and how much i'm eating too.

I am just enjoying not having to cook every night, it's nice to just shove a ready meal in the oven or open a jar of pasta sauce and it not blow your diet!

Hey freshy! Nice of you to drop on in :)

So foodie times today:
Breakfast:
30g Special K (3)
Skimmed Milk (1)
Glass of Apple Juice (3)
Smoothie (3)

Lunch:
New potatoes (4)
Cucumber, tomato, onion, lettuce (0)
Light Mozzerella (2)
Sweetcorn (1)
Light Salad Cream (2)
Ham (1)
BGTY Wrap (3)
WW Vanilla Yogurt (1)
WW Fruit Crumble Bar (2)

Dinner:
Sainsburys BGTY Veggie Lasagne (9) - Very nice btw
Steamfresh bag of veg (1)

Snacks:
Cucumber, carrots, banana (0)
WW Fruit Crumble bar (2)
Babybel Light (1)
5 x Nairns Oat Biscuits (6)

Total: 45/45

Last edited:
Heya :)
I'm finding it okay - but yeah I totes know what you mean - although I like the fact I'm not 'on a diet'. No questions have I have my hexa ? Do I have to syn this? And I in general got very bored of jacket potato and beans or spaghetti bol! Haha ! I'm liking I can eat what I like and the iPhone app is a god send

Your diary looks fab hun ! Mine is floating around somewhere lol I've got a goal of 2lbs per week for my graduation in june! Hope I can stick to it :)
Keep up the good work xxxx

Helloooo again!

Food looks good hun- ww is certainly tempting to try again. Might see how I get on with SW for a while now back on plan. Then If not getting anywhere might give it a whirl!

Night night! Xxx

04/01

Good evening everyone,

Well I faced the music and the damage done by a December of not being on plan is a gain of 7lbs :cry: I suppose it's not that bad considering what I did actually eat on my 'month off'.

Anywhose, food times for today:
Breakfast:
Oats so simple apple & blueberry porridge pot (6)

Lunch:
Innocent Veg Pot: Bombay Curry (10) :eek: but it was good.
Shape Delight 0% Yogurt (3)

Dinner:
WW BBQ Chicken Pizza (11)
Lettuce, tomato, cucumber (0)
EL Mayo (1)

Snacks:
Cucumber & carrot sticks (0)
WW Fruit Crumble bar (2)
Cheesy Curls (2)
Babybel Light (1)
WW Banoffee Desert (5)

I got hungry a little later:
2 x Sesame Ryvita (2)
Clover Light (1)
Edam Slice (2)
Tomato (0)

Total: 46/45 1 weekly pp used.

Last edited:
Hola!

Food looks tasty!! Don't worry about the 7lbs it will come off in no time lovely. You have had great losses before I am sure you can do it again!

I had some kind of good news today- one of my managers friend is starting a new Slimming world group in Wragby and is looking for a clerk person to do the memberships and weigh ins etc, apparently you get free membership if you do it! I really hope I can do it, would be great to meet some new people and also get back to class!

Apart from that a reasonably quiet day- how was your day? xxx

That's great news Freshy! I hope you get that free membership, for me going to group made all the difference!!

Work was alreete, I need a new job though mine's getting so flippin boring! But I then I suppose the grass is always greener...

Your diary looks fab hun, i have eaten the whole world and his wife today :(
the 7lb will come off in no time :)

xxx

Evening all,

Just got back from the cinema, my sister treated us to Sherlock Holmes (and some sweeties - but more of that later). The film was really good, much better than I was expecting it to be!

Anywhoose, I was nearly ripping my arm off for chocolate today (for those of you who don't know, i've given up chocolate for a month - just to see if I can do it), it didn't help that my sister kept offering me rolos during the film! I love rolos....:cry:

Ah well, never mind.

Foodie times for today:
Breakfast:
Oats so simple porridge pot (6)

Lunch:
1/2 carton of Covent Garden Winter Veg Soup (4)
3 x sesame ryvita slices (3)
Shape Delight 0% yogurt (3)

Dinner:
Fresh mushroom tortellini pasta (8)
WW parmesan & pesto pasta sauce (2)
40g reduced fat cheese (3)

Snacks:
Cheesy Curls (2)
WW Fruit Crumble Bar (2)
Warburtons Toastie Bread Slice (2)
Edam Slice (2)
Flora Buttery (3)
Rowntree Randoms (the big pack) i'm going to estimate (17) as the normal sized bags (50g) are 4 points and the bag I had was (195g) so times by 4 and one for good luck...(supported by the calories divided by 40 rule so its as good a guess as any).

Total: 57/45
Weeklies used: 12

your allowed a treat hum :) Diary still looking fab , your doing well sweetie :) xxx

06/01

Foodie times for today:
Breakfast:
40g Special K (4)
Skimmed Milk (1)

Lunch:
1/2 carton Covent Garden Winter Veg Soup (4)
Eat Smart Melba Toast (2)
Shape Delight 0% Yogurt (3)

Dinner:
150g Chicken breast (5)
Sainsburys stir fry veg with extra mushrooms and onions (0)
Soy sauce (1)

Snacks:
Cheesy Curls (2)
2 x WW Fruit Crumble Biscuits (5)
Smoothie (3)
Apple (0)
Walkers Light - Simply Salted (3)

Total: 30/45

Loads of points left, may have a bowl of coco shreddies later :D

I had the coco shreddies (4) and skimmed milk (1)

New Total 35/45

Last edited:
Looks good, I'm really wanting some randoms now!! Thats not bad for a big bag think I might treat myself tomorrow haha x

07/01

I know, for a massive bag of randoms i think it's actually quite good!

Foodies times for today:
Breakfast:
2x slices Warburtons Stoneground Wholemeal (5)
Flora Buttery (3)
4x BGTY bacon medallions (2)
1 x Egg (2)
Apple juice (3)

Lunch:
BGTY Wrap (3)
1/2 can John West No drain Tuna (2)
Cucumber, Lettuce, Spring Onions (0)
Heinz Light Salad Cream (1)

Dinner:
Fresh Mushroom Tortellini (8)
WW Pesto & Parmesan Pasta Sauce (2) with added Mushrooms and courgette (0)
40g Reduced fat Cheese (3)

Snacks:
Alpen Light Summer Fruit (2)

Total: 36/45

Last edited:
08/01

Afternoon peoples,

I really want some diet coke i'm getting some cravings. In fact, it's the first thing I wanted this morning (well it was this afternoon by the time I made it downstairs!).

I had planned on giving up chocolate for a whole month, but i'm not sure I can do that. I've given it up for 1 week as of tomorrow, so what i'm going to do is buy a multipack of curly wurlys when I go shopping, put them in the freezer and try and abstain until next Sunday, then I can have 1 curlywurly as a treat. I can also only have it if I do some studying (i've got an exam for work in Feb and I haven't opened the book yet!).

Anywhoose, foodie times for today:
Lunch:
BGTY Wrap (3)
1/2 can no drain tuna (2)
Light salad cream (1)
Cucumber, lettuce, spring onion (0)
Low fat custard pot (3)

Dinner:
WW Creamy Mushroom Pasta thingy (7)
Courgette & Mushrooms (0)
WW Chocolate Brownie Desert (4) <-- doesn't taste anything like chocolate so i'm not counting it in my no chocolate challenge!!

Snacks:
Cheesy Curls (2)
Walkers Baked, Cheese & Onion (3)
Nairns Oat Biscuits, Mixed Berry (6)
Bit of chicken (6)

Total: 37/45

Last edited:
Hello honey!

Why can't you have diet coke? Is it not allowed?

Good plan for the chocolate. What is your exam in? I have tons of coursework I need to be doing- I started a course September 2010 and am still trying to finish it (it is the equivalent of 9 A Levels) so I think i was a bit optimistic taking it and working full time. Can't bloody wait to finish it, it is such a chore!!

Whats for tea? I am trying diet coke turkey with veg!! We shall see what it turns out like! xx

Hey freshy,

I never tried the diet coke chicken thing, it just sounded WAY to weird, i'll drop by your diary later and check out how it was!

It's not that I CAN'T have diet coke, it's just that I was drinking too much of it last year, 2 or 3 cans a day most days, and it just seemed too much. So I thought i'd go cold turkey for a while and see how I get on :D

So week 1 officially down! Hell to the Ye-Ah. I know I WI on a Wednesday, but i started again on the 1st so it's now officially been an entire week. I've had a few hiccups, and today my Mum brought home so freshly baked soft white rolls... I swear there was nearly drool on the floor. Bread and butter is my ultimate downfall, i'd walk over chocolate and crisps anyday to get to some warm bread and butter...:drool:

Next week i'm not sure whats going on, I think i'll probably be out at the weekend and I know i'm going to Pizza Express on Tuesday, will have the pizza with the hole in the middle :D so no worries there.

Work is going to be the worse I think, a lot of people are coming up to my office from other offices and there's going to be a lot of :kissass: going on which drives me insane! So i've got to try and vent my frustration and not eat to make it better!

xx

Back