ProPoints Stackheads 2012 Weight Loss Mission

Hi ya'll,

Gosh I felt bad again this morning, I must be getting old if I'm rocking the 2 day hangover thing :D

So foodie times for today:
Breakfast:
Oats so simple pot (6)

Lunch:
Jacket Potato (8)
Cheese (9)
Chicken & bacon filler (6)

Dinner:
BGTY Fish Pie (9)
Green beans, broccoli, baby corn (0)

Snacks:
French Fries, salt n vinegar (2)
SF Jelly (0), Pear (0)
Anchor Light UHT Cream (3)

Total: 43/46

Hey you- hows the hangover?

Guess who is coming over to the dark side next week.... ME!!

Lol full story on my diary- but I am starting at a new class next Thursday in Wragby as a clerk :)

So I am going to need your help to get my head around the plan! xx

Hey you- hows the hangover?

Guess who is coming over to the dark side next week.... ME!!

Lol full story on my diary- but I am starting at a new class next Thursday in Wragby as a clerk :)

So I am going to need your help to get my head around the plan! xx

Welcome to the dark side :sign0151:

I think you'll enjoy it. I know the counting thing puts most people off but in all honesty it's not that bad! But hey! Free class :D I would say give WW at least 2 weeks to work it's magic and you'll be hooked!

I haven't been on plan at all, I caught ANOTHER cold :sick: which means i've been feeling pretty sorry for myself and pretty much just pigging out (carbs, always carbs when i'm poorly). However going to do the classic of 'drawing a line under it' and starting again tomorrow, allocating all my weeklies for the best few days (which haven't been ALL that bad!).

I lost 2lbs this week too! :happy036: Are you starting a diary for WW?

xx

28/01

Morning!

I am a disgusting sight today with the constant nose blowing. I sound like an elephant! I feel sorry for my sibling who is on nights tonight and therefore still in bed!

Anywhos back on plan today after a couple of days, not completely off plan but being a little indulgent. So i'm allocating all my weeklies to the last 2 days.

Oh, after Wednesday WI and my 2lb loss i've also gone back to 45 points :D

Foodie times for today:
Breakfast:
30g Smoked Salmon (1)
2 x Eggs (Scrambled) (4)
Tomato (0)

Lunch:
Homemade Cupcake (5)
Sainsbury's Cheese & Onion Crisps (4)

Dinner:
Mushroom Chow Mein (6)
Stir Fry veg (2)
Prawn Crackers (5)

Snacks:
Cupcake (5)
2 x Warburtons Wholemeal Slices (3)
Clover Light (3)
LF Cheese Slice (1)

Total: 41/45

Last edited:
29/01

Evening all,

My parentals went into town today and came back with (among other things) a lidl lasagne. That is, my favourite food in the entire world ever. A portion of this lasagne (that everyone is having for tea) equals 17 points :cry:. Now I do have enough points left for it, but I also begrudge spending 17 points on what quite frankly is a fairly small piece of lasagna that I used to have chips with. :sigh: Woes me and all that. Actually I don't really want it, I just thought i'd have a little whinge :D

Hope everyone is hunky dory, we've got a new PA starting tomorrow at work (sitting opposite me) who will be working for the big big boss, which means best behaviour for a while at work :cry: that upsets me more than the lasagna embargo!!

I'm not quite as poorly sick as I was yesterday, less of the snotty nose (nice thought :D), bring on the non-sick times!!

So before I get carried away with histrionics, foodie times for today:
Breakfast:
30g Special K (3)
Skimmed Milk (1)

Lunch:
2x Brown Bread (5)
2 x Eggs (4)
15g Light Salad Cream (1)
20g Light Olive Oil Spread (2)
Muller rice mini pot (3)
Curly Wurly (3)

Dinner:
BGTY Veggie Moussaka (8)
Curly Wurly (3)

Snacks:
Babybel Light (1)
Special K peach & apricot bar (2)
Banana (0)
Cheesy Curls (2)

Total: 40/45

Last edited:
I know how you feel my OH is going to the chippy tonight, I don't even want anything but I hate feeling left out when it's food I used to enjoy! Boohooo ha x

Evening all,

My parentals went into town today and came back with (among other things) a lidl lasagne. That is, my favourite food in the entire world ever. A portion of this lasagne (that everyone is having for tea) equals 17 points :cry:. Now I do have enough points left for it, but I also begrudge spending 17 points on what quite frankly is a fairly small piece of lasagna that I used to have chips with. :sigh: Woes me and all that. Actually I don't really want it, I just thought i'd have a little whinge :D

Hope everyone is hunky dory, we've got a new PA starting tomorrow at work (sitting opposite me) who will be working for the big big boss, which means best behaviour for a while at work :cry: that upsets me more than the lasagna embargo!!

I'm not quite as poorly sick as I was yesterday, less of the snotty nose (nice thought :D), bring on the non-sick times!!

Total: 29/45

Evening lovely!

Oh you have a new PA! I hope she is nice and friendly to you. Do let me know if they need anymore!!

MMM lasagne is one of my favourite things too, with chips and salad- yummers!

Glad you are feeling a bit better- back to work tomorrow?

I am quite excited about starting weight watchers next week- looking forward to getting my book and reading what its all about etc. I pointed a couple of my usual days and hopefully I shouldn't have to change things too much, but have the freedom of eating a few more different things. I am looking forward to having a sandwich for lunch at work!

xx

I know how you feel my OH is going to the chippy tonight, I don't even want anything but I hate feeling left out when it's food I used to enjoy! Boohooo ha x

It's such a weird thing isn't it? Not actually wanting the food that someone else has but being insanely jealous that they have it! :D By jolly the lasagna smelt good while it was cooking though :drool:

"Oh you have a new PA! I hope she is nice and friendly to you. Do let me know if they need anymore!!"

Yeah, our new big boss was using the old big boss who is now the little boss'es PA and she complained :D I would've mentioned it to you but, it's only for 6 months (because he's only supposed to be around for 6 months) and they literally hired someone within a week (they didn't want anyone who had to give a notice period, just for quickness) so I didn't think you'd be interested. I am keeping my eye out though!! :peep:

"MMM lasagne is one of my favourite things too, with chips and salad- yummers!"

:drool: That is all.

Glad you are feeling a bit better- back to work tomorrow?

Yeah, I was at work all last week, probably shouldn't have been in on Friday, but as it was our "last day of freedom" before we have to start behaving I figured I should be present :D If I get a THIRD cold, i'm officially blaming my skanky office building rather than my terrible immune system! :rolleyes:

I am quite excited about starting weight watchers next week- looking forward to getting my book and reading what its all about etc. I pointed a couple of my usual days and hopefully I shouldn't have to change things too much, but have the freedom of eating a few more different things. I am looking forward to having a sandwich for lunch at work!

I love having sandwiches for lunch (well I tend to have bagels or wraps rather than bread) and crumpets for brekkie and cereal, OMG! I missed cereal quite a lot when on SW! The weekly points come in very handy for a night out too! I thought I wouldn't change what I ate, but I think I have, plus i'm much less anal about food now! I think i've got a much healthier relationship with food and especially portion sizes! (even if I do rely on ready meals a great deal nowadays :rolleyes:)

Hope you like WW! and you need a diary so I can drop on by.

Righteo, I was going to go blow dry my hair, but it seems (40 mins after my shower) that it is already dry...

See ya'll tomorrow ;)

This week has not been a good week. I didn't even officially WI last night because I didn't want to face the scales (unofficially we're looking at a 4lb gain! I seem to have hit a wall, I can't get past a certain weight, it's like my mind isn't letting me!

My sister went to the GP this week and was told that, if she wanted it, she qualified for a gastric band operation (the qualifying BMI in our area is 50, her BMI is 50.2). Thankfully she's turned it down for now and is instead trying out the pills prescribed but if anything is a wake up call that is. It's time to kick this to the curb once and for all. It's going to be tough, considering i'm in a bingy mood but for goodness sake! my sister is up for bariatric surgery!! :copon:

With that in mind, food times for today:
Breakfast:
40g Special K (4)
Skimmed Milk (1)
Orange Juice (2)

Lunch:
Ham & Mushroom Tagilitelle (9)
Shapers Crispy Caramel Bar (4)

Dinner:
160g Lamb Steak (8)
Tin of Ratatouille (5)
Baby corn (0)

Snacks:
2xBourbon (4)
Banana
Special K Bar (2)
Curly Wurly (3)
Mini Brioche (3)
Lots of nutella (12)
Grape, apple & raspberry juice drink (2)

Total:
59/45

35 weeklies remaining

Yo! I'm about to rave :D I had a marks & sparks simply fuller longer meal for tea today and OMG! :drool: it was incredibly yummy! Spensive but bloody yummy!

So yeah, i'm feeling alreete today the new girl brought in ferrero rocher today and I may have had 6 :rolleyes: but they're all pointed and counted so I don't feel that bad!

Foodie times for today:
Breakfast:
2 x Warburtons White + Wholemeal Slices (5)
30g Light Olive Oil Spread (3)
Raspberry & apple juice (2)

Lunch:
400g Lentil & bacon soup (5)
3x Sesame Ryvita (3)

Dinner:
Simply Fuller Longer: Soy Marinated Chicken Breast with rice noodles in mushroom & miso dressing (8)

Snacks:
6x Ferrero Rocher (12)

Total: 38/45

Last edited:
Hiya!

First day ww today! It's gone well and I am quite excited to try it. Be interesting to see if I can lose anything!

How is the new girl!? Is she being nice- she bought chocolate so that must give her some brownie points? Xx

Hiya!

First day ww today! It's gone well and I am quite excited to try it. Be interesting to see if I can lose anything!

How is the new girl!? Is she being nice- she bought chocolate so that must give her some brownie points? Xx

You will lose, it'll happen!

The new girl is lovely, we've got a lot in common (both being military brats :D) and obviously the choccies helped somewhat :rolleyes: although she better not make a habit out of it otherwise the diet will NEVER work!

On another note I am still very much full, so my fuller for longer meal keeps you damn full for long... I may have to buy more.

On another 'nother note. I REALLY want to see the Hunger Games already! For those of you who have not read the book, read it. Trust me, it's awesome and the film (youtube the trailer) looks even better.

xx

Afternoon peeps!

Getting this in during a break in the rugby, seriously it's all about the rugby today! :D

Foodie times:
Breakfast:
2x Bread Slices (5)
Light Olive Oil Spread (2)

Lunch (BIG Lunch):
3x Bacon rashers (4)
Tomatoes, Mushrooms (0)
3 tbsp Baked Beans (2)
2 x Eggs (4)
2 x Sausages (7)
3 x Mini potato & onion rosti (5)
Bread (3)
4 tsp Butter (4)

Dinner (If I want it):
M&S Sushi Snack Pack (4)

Snacks:
4x M&S Chocolate Chunk Cookies (13)

Total: 53/45
Weeklies remaining: 27/49

Last edited:
Hi all,

Today has been a bad, bad food day and it was all down to lack of planning. That's it, just a complete lack of planning.

I was awake early this morning (this never happens at the weekend, most of the time I barely see morning! but I was out of bed for 8.30am) so breakfast (a new thing for the weekend) was required but we were going out for sunday lunch later (at 1pm) so in my mind (not used to being up so early) I thought something light would suffice... Oh no. It wouldn't. So I had brekkie, then another brekkie then a snack. Then we went out for Sunday lunch, a starter and my main meal down (yummy pork dinner, for those in the Lincoln area it was the Bridge Inn in Saxilby) we went home, settled in for the rugby and then the football (c'mon the Manchester!) in between which were cookies. Then I made cakes (I only had one) then just now, toast.

So lots of food. I'm just so annoyed with myself for letting this happen (AGAIN!). So annoyed.

I'll guess we'll just have to see what tomorrow brings...

Hey all,

Quick one tonight:
Breakfast
2 biscuit(s) Weetabix (3)
1 serving(s) Milk, Skimmed (1)
Innocent Orange Juice (2)
Subtotal 6

Lunch
Canteen jacket tato (23)
Subtotal 23

Dinner
Simply fuller longer - duck in hoi sin sauce (9)
Subtotal 9

Any Time
1 bar(s) Special K Peach & Apricot Bar (2)
1 medium Pear (0)
2 finger Kit Kat (3)
1 individual Bourbon Creams (2)
Subtotal 7

Food ProPoints values total used 45
Food ProPoints values remaining 0

looks good hun, 23 pp for the jacket ? WOW hope it was nice ;) xxx

Hiya lovely!!

Where you hiding- doesn't matter as long as you are ok? Just wanted to check in and say that when you are ready to come back I shall be here for you!

Hope things are alright and you are just having a bit of 'time out' :)

Lots of hugs xxx

I'm still here :D I lurk a little, I meant to update yesterday but forgot :) so in the interest of keeping myself on track i've decided to post my tracker regardless of how bad it looks because I ALWAYS update my tracker no matter what i've eaten. I've also decided to only WI once a month, as the fluctuations of the weekly WI really demotivate me.
So yesterdays food:
Saturday, February 11, 2012
Breakfast
1 individual Plain Bagel (6)
1 portion(s) Fish, Salmon, Smoked (2)
2 medium Egg, Whole (4)
1 portion(s) Spinach (0)
3 serving(s) Olive Light Spread (3)
Subtotal15

Lunch
Shape mousse - Quick-added food (2)
1 individual Plain Bagel (6)
4 serving(s) Olive Light Spread (4)
Subtotal12

Dinner
364 g Potatoes, Old, Raw (8)
100 g Shellfish, Prawns, Peeled & Cooked (2)
Salad - Lettuce, toms, cuc, pepper, onion - Quick-added food (0)
2 x Laughing Cow EL triangle - Quick-added food (1)
2 tablespoons Seafood Sauce (4)
Subtotal15

Any Time
1 bag(s) Special K Mini Breaks Zesty Lemon (3)
Tropicana carton - Quick-added food (2)
1 pack(s) Lights, Cheese & Onion flavour Crisps (3)
Mint Muller light - Quick-added food (2)
Subtotal10

Food ProPoints values total used 52 - 41 weeklies remaining
Food ProPoints values remaining 0

Hey chicken

I think a monthly weigh is a great idea! I know what you mean about getting demotivated doing weekly weigh as weight can change so dramatically day to day can't it.

Glad you are still here :) Yesterdays food doesn't look bad- tasty! Lots of yummy protein with the fish and eggs and nice salad too!

You look ppperrttyy in your new picture by the way, your hair is lovely and long. Mine is quite long now too, I am trying to grow it really long at the moment!

xx

Hey chicken

I think a monthly weigh is a great idea! I know what you mean about getting demotivated doing weekly weigh as weight can change so dramatically day to day can't it.

Glad you are still here :) Yesterdays food doesn't look bad- tasty! Lots of yummy protein with the fish and eggs and nice salad too!

You look ppperrttyy in your new picture by the way, your hair is lovely and long. Mine is quite long now too, I am trying to grow it really long at the moment!

xx

Yeah, yesterday wasn't that bad. Especially considering I had the munchies ALL day, I just couldn't fill myself up... constantly hungry, so i'm please that I didn't go too overboard.

Today is going well so far, i'll put up my food diary laterz (i've started to copy and paste my online tracker).

Aw fanks! That pic is actually from Tuesday night :D thought it was about time for a new one. My hair has pretty much always been long (save for a few disastrous attempts to cut it short) I think when I reach target i'm going to cut it off, y'know new start and all that... but then again I probably won't be brave enough I pretty much wet myself when my hairdresser takes 2 inches off when I have a trim!

xx

Back