Stacks food and rambles...

05/10

Morning,

I Do have a quiet front, thank goodness. Yesterday my friend asked me if I wanted to go out this weekend and my answer was a resounding NO!

I had a cucumber sandwich last night to use up my HEB, and I will probably have one tonight too :D I'd forgotten how much I love them! Oh and my dad bought lurpack. There are two tubs in the fridge. Lurpack is one of my favourite things, spread about an inch thick over thick white bread. Dearey me i'm almost drooling as I write this. But I opened the fridge picked up the lurpack, I did sniff it and it smells so yummy, but put it back and cracked out the flora light instead. Small NSV there.

Breakfast:
Bacon, Scrambled egg, mushrooms, mahoosive tomato

Lunch:
What else? McDonalds Salad (2.5): Grilled chicken & bacon, Lettuce, Tomatoes, grated carrot, onion
Fruit bag

Dinner:
Spag bol:
EL mince, chopped tomatoes, onion, carrot, stock, spaghetti, cheese (HEA)

Snacks:
Tesco Iced Finger (6.5)
Activia Fat Free Peach Yogurt (0.5)
Bread (HEB), Flora Light (4), Cucumber

Syns: 13

xx

Last edited:
06/10 EE

Morning everybody,

I watched Social Network last night and I have to say it was most definitely not what I expected. I can't decide if I enjoyed it or not.

Food times then:

Breakfast:
Toast (HEB), Mushrooms, 2xeggs

Lunch:
Leftover Bol without the Spag, 3xJacobs Salt & Black Pepper Flatbreads (6), Cucumber

Dinner:
Maggi So Juicy Sweet & Sour (the entire pack is 4.5 and i'm splitting between 4 so i'll say (1.5)), noodles, broccolli, cauliflour, carrots, sweetcorn, soy sauce.

Snacks:
3 x Babybel Light (HEA)
Weetabix Oatybar (4.5)
Activia Peach Snackpot (0.5)

Syns: 12.5

xx

Last edited:
07/10 Green

Morn!

Surprisingly enough :rolleyes: the day when i'm the only one in the house going to work I seem to be running late...

Food times:

Breakfast:
Toast (HEB), 2xBoiled Eggs, Flora Light (3)

Lunch:
Uncle Bens Rice Times, Sweet & Sour (FREE), Toffee Mullerlight

Dinner:
I'm thinking mash tato, cheese & beans but we'll see :)

Snacks:
Banana
It's the charity cake sale at work today, so obviously I had to buy a cupcake. I went for a plain sponge with about an inch of chocolate topping on it!! (10)

xx

Last edited:
Morn!

Surprisingly enough :rolleyes: the day when i'm the only one in the house going to work I seem to be running late...

Food times:

Breakfast:
Toast (HEB), 2xBoiled Eggs, Flora Light (3)

Lunch:

Dinner:
I'm thinking mash tato, cheese & beans but we'll see :)

Snacks:

xx

Morning lovely,

You are having a good foody week so far! I see that gain getting zapped away next weeK!!

Today is finally moving day for us. Going to be the end of a long week! They are getting pizza for lunch, and I am just too tired to resist and be organised enough to take something in. We will have no fridge there today so can't take anything in and not sure if any shops near by. Is that enough excuses to eat the pizza!?

Hope you have a great day xx

Your moving to the carlton centre? Or just near?

If so, there's a lidl and boots and co-op or if you really want to walk there's tesco. But if you can't resist pizza or really really want it, just limit yourself to 2 slices and WI tonight ready to start a new week tomorrow :)

xx

Oh bum! The pizza didn't go well..... we got it at lunch time and I was so good and had 1 small slice and my apple and a chocolate biscuit. But then had the taste for dominos all day so got home and had....dominos!! Lol I still have a way to go with this diet malarkey!

Ah well back on it tomorrow and 100% until Friday and I should be able to minimise the damage!!

You know where the double roundabout is at the bottom of the carlton centre, we are just down the hill on Monks way so its a bit too far to get to the shops as we only get 30 mins. Not a problem though as always take my lunch in, just an exception today as we were moving.

Hope you have had a slightly more successful day than me.. I had domino's for two meals! :copon:

xx

Hope you have had a slightly more successful day than me.. I had domino's for two meals! :copon:

xx

:8855:

I think I need a slap, infact lets take it one step further, anyone got a 2x4 lying around that they can come and beat me with. I'm going to rattle off my food for yesterday and then hang my head in shame and wait for the beatings. To put it into context, I just could not stop eating. It was a proper binge.

Food:
Scrambled eggs, 2 slice white bread with lurpack. I even cooked the eggs in lurpack instead of fry light.
McDonalds Medium Big Mac Meal, Sprite.
McDonalds Medium Chicken Nuggest Meal, Diet Coke
1 x Warburtons Thins, Lurpack
1 x Warburtons Thins, Lurpack, Chicken, bacon & sweetcorn sandwich filler.
1 x Sainsburys Small Baguette (not really that small), lurpack, the entire pack of chicken, bacon & sweetcorn sandwich filler
Half a box of milk chocolates.

That's all I can remember but i'm sure there's more. I felt sick pretty much all day but still ate. It was bad. WHATS WRONG WITH ME?!!

I understand the diet, inside out. I could do it with my eyes closed, so what's with the bingeyness. What is it about the next stone down that it providing such a barrier?!

:sigh: Anywhoose, i'm straight back on the plan this morning.

Food today:
Breakfast:
Mushrooms, 2 x 'fried eggs'

Lunch:
Chicken noodle mugshot, Toast (HEB), Flora Light (2)
Apple

Dinner:
Steak, jacket tato, cheese (HEA), tomato, mushrooms, peas

Snacks:
Homecooked brownie, I had a small piece when it came out of the oven (10)
Activia Peach fat free yogurt (0.5)

xx

Last edited:
Hiya honey,

Right here you go :copon: and now forget about yesterday. It is done, today is a new day and you are back on plan (as am I!).

Who knows why we have these binges, It took me about 12 weeks to lose the 3lbs I needed to get into the 14s, It is almost like I was self sabotaging so that I wouldn't get there. I know exactly how you feel, drives you crazy doesn't it. But hey we are only human and we are working through issues as we go, and sometimes that is going to include a blip or two!

You are doing great chicky!

xxx

Hiya honey,

Right here you go :copon: and now forget about yesterday. It is done, today is a new day and you are back on plan (as am I!).

Who knows why we have these binges, It took me about 12 weeks to lose the 3lbs I needed to get into the 14s, It is almost like I was self sabotaging so that I wouldn't get there. I know exactly how you feel, drives you crazy doesn't it. But hey we are only human and we are working through issues as we go, and sometimes that is going to include a blip or two!

You are doing great chicky!

xxx

Thanks :D I just kinda hoped the blips wouldn't be quite so... blippy.
Like you said, back on track and hopefully i've gotten that out of my system for a while.

I think what the most irritating thing about the whole situation was that after confessing my 'crimes' to my sister this morning she suggested that I stay off plan until Monday and couldn't understand why getting straight back on track was so important. Not only that, she was cooking today and was going to do chips in the fryer and use oil when cooking the steak. I got a little bit stressed about the whole thing.

I WI tomorrow evening and will face the music then. Plus I've got all week cooking just for me and then no plans again for this weekend, so hopefully can try again for a 100% week.

xx

10/10 Green

Good morning,

It's WI later today i'm actually fairly excited about what the scales may say.

Anywhoose, food times for today:
Breakfast:
Mushrooms, 2 x Eggs, Toast (HEB), Clover Light (2)

Lunch:
Uncle Bens Rice Times, Sweet & Sour (FREE), Toffee Mullerlight, Banana

Dinner:
Mash tato, beans & cheese (HEA)

Snacks:
Kellogs Fibre Plus Bar (HEB) - These are super nice, I was looking for something other than alpen this morning for my extra HEB and saw these on the list - yummy!
Apple
2 Finger Kit Kat (5.5)

I lost 3lbs!! WOO! Although I probably think it's because my binge has yet to catch up with me... but still 3lbs! Happy happy bunny.

The other 6.5 syns go on the little nibbles and finger licking whilst making some chocolate cornflake cakes... I always bake something for my friends birthday and this year she requested cornflake cakes, so cornflake cakes I made.

xx

Last edited:
11/10 EE

Morning Peeps,

Oh dear, i'm so full. For, what I think is the first time ever, I actually left food on my plate because I was full. WOO! Small NSV victory right there.

Food times for today:
Breakfast:
Omelette - Eggs, Courgette, Asparagus, Mushrooms, Smoked Salmon

Lunch:
McDonalds salad times (2.5) - Lettuce, tomato, carrot, onion, grilled chicken & bacon, balsamic vinegar dressing
Fruit Bag - Apple slices & grapes

Dinner:
Bacon & veg 'pie' - Mash tato, VLF Cottage Cheese, eggs, Cheese (HEA) courgette, carrot, green beans, onion, ham, bacon, peas
Sainsburys Butchers Choice Half Fat Sausages x 2 (5)

Snacks:
Apple
Kellogs Fibre Plus Bar (HEB)
Activia Fat Free Peach Yogurt (0.5)
Special K Mint Cereal Bar (4.5)

Syns - 12.5

xx

Last edited:
Morning lovely

Well done on the 3lbs off! :party0011:

You feeling back on track? Food looks good, especially tea last night that is my kind of tea although I think I would need some gravy!!

I am back on track too after weekend blip, showing 1/2 lbs loss at the moment so hope I can continue. I think the pizza may have been offset by all the packing and gardening I had done, but it could still catch up with me yet I suppose!!

I am annoyed this morning as I haven't prepared and have nothing for lunch really so its going to have to be a packet of super noodles! Not even any leftovers lurking in the fridge!

Have a great day hun xx

Morning lovely

Well done on the 3lbs off! :party0011:

You feeling back on track? Food looks good, especially tea last night that is my kind of tea although I think I would need some gravy!!
It's the ultimate comfort food, I love love love mash tato. And the beans provided the sauce, beans and gravy just doesn't rock my boat!
I am feeling back on track, I made cornflake cakes last night which involved melting the biggest bar of diary milk ever and I didn't really fall down and scoff the lot. :D

I am back on track too after weekend blip, showing 1/2 lbs loss at the moment so hope I can continue. I think the pizza may have been offset by all the packing and gardening I had done, but it could still catch up with me yet I suppose!!
I was quite surprised with my loss to be honest, I think it's going to catch up eventually but all I can do is be as good as possible this week and hope for the best. I'm out again on Sat, but i'm hoping to minimise any damage through the week :confused:

I am annoyed this morning as I haven't prepared and have nothing for lunch really so its going to have to be a packet of super noodles! Not even any leftovers lurking in the fridge!
I am not a fan of the fat free supernoodles. If I forget my lunch its off to McDonalds I go for a salad (like I am today) :D

Have a great day hun xx
You too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xx

12/10

Morning all,

I had a slight epiphany last night after i'd eaten my tea (which was delicious) and that was that i've kinda lost sight of the goal a little bit, but in a good way.
To explain, i'm not so hung up about whether or not i've lost weight in a week, it's fairly incidental to this whole process for me now. BUT I am concerned about what I eat, making sure it is as healthy and good for me as I can manage and the weightloss is just a bonus.
I think i've actually done the impossible; permanently changed my eating habits! Admittedly I do fall off the wagon sometimes but then who doesn't? I'm in this for the long haul, my entire food relationship has changed and that will bring about the weightloss naturally. Which means that for the first time I actually can see myself getting to goal. It feels good.

Food times before I get carried away :D:
Breakfast:
Everything grilled: bacon, courgette, mushrooms, tomato

Lunch:
Will be a McDonalds salad (2.5)
Fruit bag - apple slice & grapes

Dinner:
Leftover bacon & veg 'pie'- (1/2 HEA), Chicken breast, Brussel Sprouts

Snacks:
Haribo Celebration Cake (1 slice - pre-sliced) (12)
Apple Slices Bag
Apple Slices & grapes Bag
Banana
Emmental Babybel (1/2 HEA)
Kellogs Fibre Plus bar (HEB)

xx

Last edited:
13/10

Morning,

Quick post before I go and get ready to work. My WW friend is coming over for a cooking lesson and to eat because she can't cook a single thing. She once asked me how to boil an egg...

Food times:
Breakfast:
Weetabix Minis (HEB), Skimmed Milk (2)
The biggest banana in the entire world!

Lunch:
Pasta, tomatoes, courgettes, carrot, onion, pepper, asparagus, sweetcorn, chicken.
Toffee Mullerlight
Bag of apples & grapes

Dinner:
Pizza topped chicken (0.5) with roasted veg:
Chicken, fresh tomato, tomato puree, tinned tomatoes, stock, onions, peppers, cheese (HEA)
Roasted veg: Courgette, aubergine, carrot, butternut squash, sweet potato.
Maybe some mange tout and baby corn too.

Snacks:
Special K Orange (4.5)
2 Finger Kit Kat (5.5)
WW Strawberry Maringue Dessert (6.5)

xx

Last edited:
Hello all,

Following leaving group (actually before then) I have been struglling with slimming world a little bit. I never thought i'd say this but i'm finding the plan a little bit restrictive for my lifestyle at the minute.

So with that in mind, and still wanting to lose weight i'm going to give weight watchers a go. I've been flitting about reading food diaries, looking at the plan and talking to my friedn who is doing WW and for the minute it seems better suited to me.

I'd like to wish everyone on this area of the forum a very fond farewell and a massive thank you for all the support for nearly a year. I'll still be checking up on everyone!!

Lots of love,

Stack :wave_cry:

Hello all,

Following leaving group (actually before then) I have been struglling with slimming world a little bit. I never thought i'd say this but i'm finding the plan a little bit restrictive for my lifestyle at the minute.

So with that in mind, and still wanting to lose weight i'm going to give weight watchers a go. I've been flitting about reading food diaries, looking at the plan and talking to my friedn who is doing WW and for the minute it seems better suited to me.

I'd like to wish everyone on this area of the forum a very fond farewell and a massive thank you for all the support for nearly a year. I'll still be checking up on everyone!!

Lots of love,

Stack :wave_cry:

Hey hun!!

Oh no! I hope you are going to keep a diary so I can still come and visit you?

xx

Back