Stalking KD - a new sport?

blue_grapefruit

Gold Member
Dearest KD,

Will you come out and play? I love PMing you, but your posts are often hillarious and i think we need some KD love.

I need more rambles to survive....

Lurve xx

Come out and PLAY KD xx

She's clearly playing hard to get! C'mon KD - you know you want to!

Blimey, there I was having a life.............:D

I'll have you know, it's been a very exciting morning. Did loads of ironing and cleaning, then went to piano kiddos exam centre to hear them being 'done'.

All examined and declared insane, which was what I expected:sigh: At least one of them didn't tell Mr Nice Examiner that 'his' beautiful £20,000 grand piano wasn't expressive enough like she did last time :D

Came home to find the Mr Nice Postman (in partnership with Paypal and Ebay) has brought me a pressie
party.gif

OMG. I've been waiting for it for ages. Must be at least 48 hours since I bid on it.

so what is it?

Could it be a brand new Prada handbag?

Wrong!

Could it be a pair of high diamond studded shoes?

Wrong!

What about a beautiful full length Couture gown?

Wrong.

Much better that that!!!!!
Beautiful.gif

OMG, I can hardly contain my exitement.
excited.gif

What is it woman?

God, i used to hate music exams - all that sight reading, and melodic minors and such....gives me chills xx

I KNOW I KNOW!!!!

Gxx

My lips are sealed but I can confirm that it is extremely exciting!

for goodness sake please tell NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to know, ive been working all day and had yet another day with no cigarette

Please telllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

im gonna whip that KD's ass when i get my hands on her; leaving us in suspense like this! its just not fair!!

(im only joking by the way. i know she would annihilate me in any fight!)

I love stalking KD, its so the best thing to do, I remember the fire questions at and talk at KD thread, I loved that.

Cmon KD, Your audience awaits

Ooooh, how exciting, I know too! For once I'm ahead on the goss!

My lips are sealed but I can confirm that it is extremely exciting!

Thankyou Porgeous :) And yes, I knew you'd agree....it's just sooooo fab....sooo exciting.

for goodness sake please tell NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry...been away, looking at it. Just can't take my eyes of it. It's just....well....just what everybody dreams of getting, and it's mine...all mine:cool:

Okay. I'll give you 30 minutes.

A clue. It's circular and shiny. It's the perfect size (for me that is). It's blue...Ummm...It'll come out of the box for special occassions (though I'm sure I will just sit and stare at it for hours inbetween).

Got it yet? Got it???
Laie_19.gif

Back