Stalling

So I've been on Cruise for 6 days now. I lost 2 kgs on attack, and have only lost about .7kgs (1.5lbs) in the past 4 days. Seems really slow, and today have been totally demotivated. PP day, and not wanting to eat much, although did manage 2 tbsps of oat with yoghurt & muffins. Some chicken, prawns and a bit of cottage cheese. I think I've just managed to drink 1.5 litres but still didn't feel like it. Is this normal? I'm determined to keep with it, but today has been the hardest so far. HELP!

Hi, I see you're in France - same as me!

You've lost more weight than I did on the first week (3 days attack) - loss was just under 2 kilos on weigh-in after the first completed week! Also if you weigh after a PV day, you'll get false water weight.

If your ticker is correct, your current BMI is the same as mine (I'm on phase IV - no longer trying to lose). Dukan isn't suitable for 'normal BMI' people! Did you work out your true weight on his official site?

Without wanting to sound witchy, I do think you should reconsider your diet plan - maybe go straight to conso (phase III) if you want to continue with Dukan (which is very healthy eating and all food groups are included) .

Good luck!

Thank you for your support! It's made me feel a whole lot better, and today has been a better day (PV day of course did)! I did go on and find my true weight on the DD website, and that's what I'm aiming for. I'm not wanting to be a 'skinny-minny' just lose a bit of weight so I feel better in myself, as I feel 'heavy'! I definately feel better now, and am going to stick with this until I get to my true weight.

I've bought the 2 Dukan recipe books that are available here in France, and have come home tonight to cook and prepare some things for the next couple of days.
So I've made a chocolate cake thingy (looks a little odd - maybe the tin I used is too big!), pancakes (which I've put in the fridge and I'll use as a 'wrap' with some sliced chicken for lunch), and some microwaved bread, which I'll toast tomorrow and have for breakfast with a soft-boiled egg.
I'm going shopping tomorrow so I can get the ingredients to make the Chocolate mint mousse :0)
So today is a good day. I've also got a friend coming out to stay at the end of the week (I live in France), so that will take my mind off things too :0)
Thanks for you support - this is a great forum :0)

Back