Starbucks Treat!

icemoose

The Diet Guy
I got a message back from Starbucks HQ today!

I am a big Americano fan as I love coffee but not calories and that is by far the lowest in calories.

Anyway I always have sugar free hazelnut syrup in it as it gives it a lovely flavour but no one in a store has ever known how many calories are in it (sugar free doesn't mean calorie free obviously!)

So got confirmation from HQ this morning that the sugar free hazelnut is totally calorie free so a medium Starbucks Americano Coffee With Sugar Free Hazelnut has 17 calories !!! WOOHOOO!! (Better than 300 for a Latte!)

I tried an iced Americano at the weekend, have to say it tasted like very cold coffee and was grim!!

I got a message back from Starbucks HQ today!

I am a big Americano fan as I love coffee but not calories and that is by far the lowest in calories.

Anyway I always have sugar free hazelnut syrup in it as it gives it a lovely flavour but no one in a store has ever known how many calories are in it (sugar free doesn't mean calorie free obviously!)

So got confirmation from HQ this morning that the sugar free hazelnut is totally calorie free so a medium Starbucks Americano Coffee With Sugar Free Hazelnut has 17 calories !!! WOOHOOO!! (Better than 300 for a Latte!)

If I had this black, and just with the syrup, would this be ok on the ketosis front? I really miss my coffee "treats" and a black americano, with a sweetner in it just doesnt do it for me!

Back